Blood Work Results

dud3

Awards
Hey just had blood work done the other morning. Just wanted to get peoples thoughts. I am only 28 and have only taken a pro hormone once before which was like 7 or 8 yeas ago. My test level seems low but within the normal range for someone my age. I am annoyed by that. Estradiol level is low. I fasted for this test, stopped taking any kind of supplement like BCAA, or magnesium, etc. for like 3 weeks. Also havent been to the gym for more than 2 weeks due to a back injury. Took the test around 7:15am.

Thoughts?

Attachments

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I think the most important question is how do you feel? And what was the objective of your blood work?

dud3

Awards
I feel fine. I wanted to know what my levels were at just for my own knowledge and also because I was thinking of doing a 1 andro/4 andro cycle so wanted to know my pre and post bloodwork. However, I read that its beneficial to get more than one blood sample because natural levels can fluctuate and it would give you a better idea of where you're at with more than one blood sample.

dud3

Awards
Only thing that it really making me hesitate for any cycle in general is being able to find legitimate post cycle support (nolva, clomid, ai, etc.). Dont want to run a cycle with bunk pct.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Low total testosterone and very low estradiol! Are you sure it’s been 7/8 years since last cycle? Any supplements taken that may have been tainted with something that suppressed your HPTA? Any SARMS taken? If not, you should talk to a doctor about what is causing this.

dud3

Awards
Yup havent taken anything pro hormone related. Only thing I would take sometimes is vitamins like zinc and magnesium, bcaa's, etc. I dont feel shut down so I dont get it really.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Yup havent taken anything pro hormone related. Only thing I would take sometimes is vitamins like zinc and magnesium, bcaa's, etc. I dont feel shut down so I dont get it really.
As long as your mood is good and you don't have any signs/symptoms of low T, it's possible that is just the test level your body operates on. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, what about other supplements SARMs for example? Prohormones aren’t the only things that can suppress you.

dud3

Awards
Nope. I have never used a sarm before. Last thing I ever used was an otc natty test booster years ago.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as your mood is good and you don't have any signs/symptoms of low T, it's possible that is just the test level your body operates on. It's not necessarily a bad thing.
I agree with this statement. Of course we all want high test levels because we associate that with health and muscle building, but each person's physiology is different. The reference range is based on individuals 19-39. By far the majority of those at the high end are the 19-21 year olds. Mid-low test readings are not necessarily bad for your health if you are within the range. This could be your body's homeostasis point. But your low Estrogen does concern me. Low estro can produce the same symptoms as low T and they are directly connected.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And since you aren't experiencing negative symptoms your estro level could be okay for what your body needs right now. Examining free test would help narrow down if your Estrogen is too low because your body isn't producing enough test to convert.

dud3

Awards
Yea I am going to get another test in a month or sooner and also test the free testosterone level since I didn't do that the first time. I think two blood readings will provide more insight then one. I'll probably have it looked into if it produces the same results.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey just had blood work done the other morning. Just wanted to get peoples thoughts. I am only 28 and have only taken a pro hormone once before which was like 7 or 8 yeas ago. My test level seems low but within the normal range for someone my age. I am annoyed by that. Estradiol level is low. I fasted for this test, stopped taking any kind of supplement like BCAA, or magnesium, etc. for like 3 weeks. Also havent been to the gym for more than 2 weeks due to a back injury. Took the test around 7:15am.

Thoughts?
did you do the female panel through Private MD Labs?

if so, you need to do the sensitive/ultra-sensitive E2 test for men..... the female one skews the numbers.

dud3

Awards
Oh yea I did do that one. Is the female panel accurate for testosterone at least?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I did do that one. Is the female panel accurate for testosterone at least?
yeah, I think so.

I'd just order an ultra-sensitive E2 test for men and see what that says.

personally, I switched to Discounted Labs, but that's also because they have a vendor that's closer to my home.

dud3

Awards
Ok thanks for the insight. I'll definitely look into that

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established