Your opinions on Hexadrone

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get everyone’s opinions and experiences with Hexadrone.
I was wanting to run this as a kicker in a Test E cycle I’m going to start next month.

Any and all opinions are strongly welcomed!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The compound seems too good to be true?!?!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's a dry stacker. It will add some strength, hardness and vascularity. Stack it with something wet and run it at 400-600mg a day.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a dry stacker. It will add some strength, hardness and vascularity. Stack it with something wet and run it at 400-600mg a day.
Are folks only running this for 4 weeks? Or longer?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any f*cked up sides associated with the Hexadrone?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've wondered about that compound. Seems mild but have yet to meet anyone that has used it.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Any f*cked up sides associated with the Hexadrone?
I've wondered about that compound. Seems mild but have yet to meet anyone that has used it.
I'm two weeks in. Running it with trest ace. I haven't noticed much yet. Steroids that are mild usually give mild results but with mild sides. Steroids that are strong give strong results but with strong sides (think Superdrol). Sides should be negligible, but don't expect it to give you 10 pounds of muscle either. This is why I would advise not to run it alone. People don't run Masteron alone, but it's certainly not useless. I think it could help to dry things out a bit when stacked with something wet (Dbol, M1A, Anadrol, NPP/Deca, trest, high-dosed test, etc). I wouldn't use it as a solo kicker.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm two weeks in. Running it with trest ace. I haven't noticed much yet. Steroids that are mild usually give mild results but with mild sides. Steroids that are strong give strong results but with strong sides (think Superdrol). Sides should be negligible, but don't expect it to give you 10 pounds of muscle either. This is why I would advise not to run it alone. People don't run Masteron alone, but it's certainly not useless. I think it could help to dry things out a bit when stacked with something wet (Dbol, M1A, Anadrol, NPP/Deca, trest, high-dosed test, etc). I wouldn't use it as a solo kicker.
For sure man thanks for sharing. I would use it with some testosterone.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you give your suggestion on a run with Hex and Test e? Test e being 12 weeks at 400

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could you give your suggestion on a run with Hex and Test e? Test e being 12 weeks at 400
Same as he mentioned before, it would run about 400mg per day, you may not even need an AI at that point, it is supposed to lower estrogen levels by 30-35% if I remember correctly. It will add some anabolism to the run too, but isn't going to be over the top. Think of it as kind of an anabolic AI...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same as he mentioned before, it would run about 400mg per day, you may not even need an AI at that point, it is supposed to lower estrogen levels by 30-35% if I remember correctly. It will add some anabolism to the run too, but isn't going to be over the top. Think of it as kind of an anabolic AI...
Yeah I totally read that about the AI properties it has and the dryness. The write up I read also said that it would yield 8-12 pounds on 100mgs LoL! I didn’t really believe that part but it still sounded promising so hence the post..

Thanks Chris

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input Mike. Are you doing a log for the hex/Test?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I totally read that about the AI properties it has and the dryness. The write up I read also that it would yield 8-12 pounds on 100mgs LoL! I didn’t really believe that part but it still sounded promising so hence the post..

Thanks Chris
Yeah definitely not a 10-12lb gainer that is just hype. It's a nice stacking compound, but like I said I pretty much look at it as an anabolic AI...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Would love to follow
No log unfortunately. I'm an engineering student, so I don't really have the time.

Keep in mind that if you just run the Hexadrone and test, then I wouldn't really count it as a kickstart. You might want to throw another oral in there the first 4-6 weeks (preferably one that isn't too dry).

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Yeah like Mike just said not a solo kicker compound. Either stack it with something wet, or run it at the tail end of your test cycle to help "polish things up" and dry you out a bit.

Also, if anyone wants cheap vicious labs hexadrone hit me up i can hook you up. 100mg x 60 caps a bottle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI - there are different isomers available. Alpha isomer is the one you want. Other one doesn't do very much.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah like Mike just said not a solo kicker compound. Either stack it with something wet, or run it at the tail end of your test cycle to help "polish things up" and dry you out a bit.

Also, if anyone wants cheap vicious labs hexadrone hit me up i can hook you up. 100mg x 60 caps a bottle.
Thanks brother. Looking around again now lol
FYI - there are different isomers available. Alpha isomer is the one you want. Other one doesn't do very much.
Thank you for that bit there. Much appreciated. Any suggestions? Leaning towards oral compound for kicker but not against IM, have just never done any except T.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1A hands down. 3 weeks at 40-60mg/day.

Run TUDCA @ 500mg per day with it and plenty of dandelion, cranberry extract and garlic extract.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1A hands down. 3 weeks at 40-60mg/day.

Run TUDCA @ 500mg per day with it and plenty of dandelion, cranberry extract and garlic extract.
Oh god, way to harsh for me brother. I’m looking for low meth to non that will shine in the beginning of a Test e cycle....if that exists lol

Scott4bama15

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get everyone’s opinions and experiences with Hexadrone.
I was wanting to run this as a kicker in a Test E cycle I’m going to start next month.

Any and all opinions are strongly welcomed!
Start with 200mg per day and feel it out first. Definitely watch caffeine and/or other stimulant intake as Hex has a nice stimulating property of its own. I’ve run capsules and transdermal both and the transdermal version had a near immediate effect. Actually made a really nice pre-workout. If I had to describe, its somewhere between epistane and furazadrol. I was open minded about using it and I wasn’t disappointed. Gonna log it?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 200mg per day and feel it out first. Definitely watch caffeine and/or other stimulant intake as Hex has a nice stimulating property of its own. I’ve run capsules and transdermal both and the transdermal version had a near immediate effect. Actually made a really nice pre-workout. If I had to describe, its somewhere between epistane and furazadrol. I was open minded about using it and I wasn’t disappointed. Gonna log it?
No brother, I think that I’ll put that one one hold. Wasn’t exactly what I was looking for in terms of kicking in a Test cycle. Cool compound tho but more like for the end of a cycle it seems.

Texasflexin33

Awards

I would say your advice is spot on bro. I ran hex for 2 weeks, and just recently tossed in 20mg of M1a with 200mg of hex. A Week in and I Can already tell it is gonna be a fun time.