How long have you been taking SARMS?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I am curious for those avid SARMS users out there, who has been taking this stuff the longest? Have you seen any side effects? I am nearing the end of my first cycle *Osta* and have slimmed down considerably, no noticeable sides. Will eventually get blood work done after PCT. I feel like I could run this stuff for the rest of my life *err on the side of caution I wont*.

Those of you who have been taking SARMS for years, have you noticed any long term sides? How many cycles have you taken? Have you stuck to one sarm in particular or stacked many?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sarms really haven't been around long enough to see "long term sides".

RTE1985

Awards
I've done MK once, S4 once, RAD140 once, and LGD4033 twice. I prefer LGD. I used two different 'well-known' suppliers for MK and S4, and I'm thinking it was bunk or diluted because I didn't get anything, so take it for what it's worth. I get LGD and RAD from a small 'provider'. The LGD has been wonderful.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I been taking them for quite some time. First osta I took was Precision Peptides. That was a long time ago

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking SARMs since back in the day (>7 years ago lol), specifically ostarine. Back when I started it was pretty much the only one people used and there was no talk of "SARMs" as a group of compounds like there is now. It was that as a liquid and liquid Ibutamoren (mk-677), they were no scam sites like sarmsx or whatever, and they were expensive as **** and ibutamoren especially so. Ostarine was not worth it, but I liked the results, it was my first PED, now it is much more reasonably priced.
I obviously haven't stayed on them indefinitely, but I have run A LOT of ostarine cycles, it does suppress you, it screws with your lipids a little and it elevates liver enzymes, but nothing crazy. Always recovered after PCT with clomid, until I moved on to AAS and now I'm pretty much a lifer, blast and cruise, but that's a different story. Anyway, even the number of cycles I've done and time over which I have done them hardly qualifies as showing the true long term effects of these compounds, so who knows how safe they are.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking SARMs since back in the day (>7 years ago lol), specifically ostarine. Back when I started it was pretty much the only one people used and there was no talk of "SARMs" as a group of compounds like there is now. It was that as a liquid and liquid Ibutamoren (mk-677), they were no scam sites like sarmsx or whatever, and they were expensive as **** and ibutamoren especially so. Ostarine was not worth it, but I liked the results, it was my first PED, now it is much more reasonably priced.
I obviously haven't stayed on them indefinitely, but I have run A LOT of ostarine cycles, it does suppress you, it screws with your lipids a little and it elevates liver enzymes, but nothing crazy. Always recovered after PCT with clomid, until I moved on to AAS and now I'm pretty much a lifer, blast and cruise, but that's a different story. Anyway, even the number of cycles I've done and time over which I have done them hardly qualifies as showing the true long term effects of these compounds, so who knows how safe they are.
I have had the suppression- but nothing like AAS. Also zero liver enzymes or lipids problems(have had blood work done after).

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I had bloods done as well, test was very low sometimes, <200 some long cycles, but LH and FSH were only lowered slightly. The enzyme change wasn't terrible, but out of range and the lipids weren't nearly as bad as on real AAS

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Suppression is a short term side and I feel at this point SARMS have been proven to be suppressive. I am more so concerned about long term effects such as cancer potential *in examples like GW*. Many have said dosage was proven drastic/ others have brought up the metabolic rate of rats tested. Essentially we are the the clinical test subjects that have done more research than the companies who created the substances.

It will be interesting to see what long term side effects are presented *if any* other than altering hormone levels