Lethargic on 1/4/epi cycle

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently running a 1/4/epi cycle and I still feel like I'm always tired on it. Currently running at the following doses:
1 Andro: 440
4 andro: 440
Epi: 1000

Is there anything else I can add to help with being tired on it? Everything I search says up 4 andro or add dermacrine... Not really sure if I want to add another compound. All I can come up with is caffeine/tough it out. Ideas?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about DHEA? That said I’d also not really want any to add anything else into the mix on a first run. Only been a week or so bro - maybe a double express and see if it settles down?

How them gym sessions? You started throwing yet?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya read that as well, but it looks like caffeine is my only source for now hopefully it gets better.

Goin good man I feel stronger, and I'm starting to throw tomorrow so we will see how it helps.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, Sup3r DHEA will definitely help with the lethargy.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its the 1 Andro. Highly doubt adding anything will help the lethargy except short of lowering the 1-Andro dose.
At that dose, it pretty normal for this to happen after 5 weeks or so.
How long in your cycle are you?
Did you feel better on a lower dose of 1 Andro (and or epiandro or 4-andro)?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only 1 week into it, I'm thinking maybe cutting my caffeine intake really screwed me up and that could be the problem so I'm adding caffeine back in and slowly tapering it down. Lower dose was been the same, which is why I think it might be the caffeine. I think by the end of week 2 I will have a better picture of what it is. The only reason I have a higher doses is because when I ordered I got the Sup3r-1/4/epi Elite version so figured I might as well run at a higher dosage.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At only 1 week into the run I would definitely think it might be the caffeine withdrawal rather than the prohormones. It is okay to Isra moderate amount of stims on a mild cycle such as this if you don't have high blood pressure.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the response. It didn't hit me until today that the caffeine could be the reason. About what week should I look out for truly being lethargic from the PHs?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the response. It didn't hit me until today that the caffeine could be the reason. About what week should I look out for truly being lethargic from the PHs?
I encounter lethargy at weeks 3 or 4 and on when I cycle stronger methyls. With these milder ph's and the fact that 1 of them converts to Test and 1 converts to DHT, it is possible you won't experience any consistent lethargy. I never had any lethargy from these. Not even on a 4 week solo 1-Andro run at 220 mg.