Will this be fine as a PCT

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should do the trick! You could add in a natural test booster like M test, bulbine, and tribulus to help libido and reduce XT to keep cortisol in check and to help retain muscle mass. I would do clomid at 50mg for the first 3 days then 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a PH stack: 4 weeks
DMZ
Methylstenbolone
Hexadrone

Was going to run-
Clen
Lax
Clomid

Will this be fine as a PCT
Would drop the Clen. Clen is anabolic in bovine, not humans.
I would instead opt for mk677 in pct to raise your igf1 ceiling to keep more gains.

Start 4 weeks prior to pct. Should do well. Otherwise looks good.

Don't hop on an ai in pct. Could make pct suck.

Leonid

Leonid

Awards
I would instead opt for mk677 in pct to raise your igf1 ceiling to keep more gains.

Run the mk on cycle too?
I was doing clen for fat loss, strength, and cardio, but you think mk would be more beneficial?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

clen and other beta-agonists can have anabolic/anticabolic effects in humans too, as they exert their effects on the beta receptors in muscle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the mk on cycle too?
I was doing clen for fat loss, strength, and cardio, but you think mk would be more beneficial?
You shouldn't be in a calorie deficit in pct. Mk will be miles ahead.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
clen and other beta-agonists can have anabolic/anticabolic effects in humans too, as they exert their effects on the beta receptors in muscle.
Uh...sure. why not take Clen year round then? Sounds like a great idea.

In all seriousness

If there's any anabolic /anticatabolic effect with Clen it is not powerful enough to bother with. Especially in humans. If you were a cow, then go right ahead.

Clen is fantastic for cutting, piss poor for muscle retention or building.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Uh...sure. why not take Clen year round then? Sounds like a great idea.

In all seriousness

If there's any anabolic /anticatabolic effect with Clen it is not powerful enough to bother with. Especially in humans. If you were a cow, then go right ahead.

Clen is fantastic for cutting, piss poor for muscle retention or building.

I didn't suggest taking clen year round or even suggest taking it at all.... but it IS anabolic.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/clenbuterol-is-anabolic-in-humans/

https://examine.com/supplements/clenbuterol/

Anecdotally, I noticed an increase in strength and LBM while on it, as well. I know I'm not the only one, either...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't suggest taking clen year round or even suggest taking it at all.... but it IS anabolic.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/clenbuterol-is-anabolic-in-humans/

https://examine.com/supplements/clenbuterol/

Anecdotally, I noticed an increase in strength and LBM while on it, as well. I know I'm not the only one, either...
I doubt those results would transfer to visable real world results worth the cash or headache. This is also pct which is a prime place for an accelerated rate of muscle loss. Mk677> Clen on that subject imo.
Orthopedic patients and chronic heart failure patients maybe but a person in pct? we can agree to disagree on this one.

Both sources you posted parroted and referenced the same studies and with those studies in front of my eye I'm willing to admit that Clen is not useless. However imo it is useless in pct because of either better options or the guarantee that you won't be jettisoned into losing weight.

The goal of pct should be to maintain weight the best you can, even put on 1 or 2 lbs with the intention of maintaining what you have earned on cycle. Minus the water loss and such.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I doubt those results would transfer to visable real world results worth the cash or headache. This is also pct which is a prime place for an accelerated rate of muscle loss. Mk677> Clen on that subject imo.
Orthopedic patients and chronic heart failure patients maybe but a person in pct? we can agree to disagree on this one.

Both sources you posted parroted and referenced the same studies and with those studies in front of my eye I'm willing to admit that Clen is not useless. However imo it is useless in pct because of either better options or the guarantee that you won't be jettisoned into losing weight.

The goal of pct should be to maintain weight the best you can, even put on 1 or 2 lbs with the intention of maintaining what you have earned on cycle. Minus the water loss and such.
I used clen on maintenance calories and was genuinely surprised in the strength and LBM gains. and for the price, far superior to MK, in my opinion. MK made me hold water and hungry all the time.

clen's been used in PCT for years, successfully.

I'm sure some people's opinion of it's effectiveness is tainted by their weight loss regimens at the time they used it.

but clinically and anecdotally, it has plenty of evidence to show that it works.

Leonid

Leonid

Awards
Thanks y'all, I'm going to run MK with the PCT and then a cut of t3 with Clen