Clomid 12.5mg everyday for test boost

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Could this cause estrogen sides even when running inhibit e? running for 4 months now, good strength gains and muscle growth but also some unusual fat in estrogenoc places, thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It would most likely depend on the individual. I would reduce your dosing to EOD or E3D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would take a break. 4 months is a long time. I would run inhibit e 30 days past ending clomid.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could this cause estrogen sides even when running inhibit e? running for 4 months now, good strength gains and muscle growth but also some unusual fat in estrogenoc places, thanks
The only concern I have with Clomid is the lowered igf1 with SERMS. This is of course due to the anti cancer use. However Clomid stacked with MK677 or a gh/igf1 increase should yield good results.

I would look into huperzine a for a mild raise in gh if you're unwilling to try mk677.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
well, clomid and other SERMs can raise E2. I suspect that some of the SERMs also can exert some estrogenic-like effects, which might be why they are not used as a first-line treatment for TRT...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, clomid and other SERMs can raise E2. I suspect that some of the SERMs also can exert some estrogenic-like effects, which might be why they are not used as a first-line treatment for TRT...
Clomid is used pretty often pre hrt to try and "get you back to normal". Especially if the doctor you're using is apprehensive of prescribing testosterone.

Also used to treat both male and female infertility.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is used pretty often pre hrt to try and "get you back to normal". Especially if the doctor you're using is apprehensive of prescribing testosterone.

Also used to treat both male and female infertility.
I've HEARD of people using it, but literally don't KNOW anybody on TRT that's ever been prescribed it. take that for what it's worth...

EDIT:

link for data showing the increase in E2, for those interested

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid is both an estrogen agonist and antagonist. Imagine that.

Higher T could simply lead to conversion. I've heard and read about stinging nettle working magical with Clomid but not by itself...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
large dosage of stinging nettle daily will lower estro at least did this with my one.....

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would do bloodwork once a month and see exactly whats going on.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is both an estrogen agonist and antagonist. Imagine that.

Higher T could simply lead to conversion. I've heard and read about stinging nettle working magical with Clomid but not by itself...
Why would stinging nettle help out with clomid? Also I do love Stinging nettle just curious how it would help out with clomid

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Imo I don’t see the point in running clomid solo for gains. The general consensus is it is only to be used in 1) pct 2) a first resort for guys suffering with low T

The T boost isn’t enough to get substantial gains as opposed to say..... actually taking testosterone

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I usually feel leaner on Clomid, do 1 or 2 solo Clomid cycles a year, I do 25mg ed, I love it. My estrogen levels have been fairly low, I just did blood work on (Clomid&Var) and will get the results next week, it’s gonna be interesting to see what it says.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The T boost isn’t enough to get substantial gains as opposed to say..... actually taking testosterone
Of course you can’t compare Clomid with Test but from being natural&OTC test boosters Clomid will make a big difference, at least for me it does.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I usually feel leaner on Clomid, do 1 or 2 solo Clomid cycles a year, I do 25mg ed, I love it. My estrogen levels have been fairly low, I just did blood work on (Clomid&Var) and will get the results next week, it’s gonna be interesting to see what it says.
How long you run it for?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool let us know what the bloodwork is like.
Of course, running Clomid with a steroid is different than running Clomid solo.

InandAround

Awards
I am currently working a doctor who is willing to give HCG as a test booster to move test levels to the high range. I have only done a small amount of research on the subject but it sounds like the safer option to TRT so definitely interested in hearing others thoughts.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I am currently working a doctor who is willing to give HCG as a test booster to move test levels to the high range. I have only done a small amount of research on the subject but it sounds like the safer option to TRT so definitely interested in hearing others thoughts.
that's a weird option to use HCG long term.... is that what the Dr is suggesting?

clomid has the benefit of not suppressing your own LH, FSH or testosterone production. HCG would actually suppress your LH and FSH levels in order to raise testosterone.... HCG also tends to increase estrogen aromatization quite a bit, so you would prolly need an AI along with HCG.

several of us use HCG along with testosterone as part of testosterone cyp, but that is to maintain testicular function, and not necessarily raise testosterone production.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/297449-info-hcg.html#post5870442

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, no, no, no, no. This is so pointless.
It is not an alternative to TRT
TRT is only necessary or beneficial to those with hypogonadism.
If you want higher testosterone, google how to raise your levels naturally, or cycle steroids.
Those are your options.
Taking hcg and/or clomid is not an advantage to someone with healthy hormone production.

Many of us thought this years ago, when we were first interested in ped’s, and then we started doing some research and came to the conclusion that it would do next to nothing.