Best PH stack available now and legit site to buy from?

SteelRain0341

Awards
I used to love the Ironmag Labs stack of M-sten and Dianabol. As we all know, they are no longer available.

I have been searching for a new PH stack that had that same potency. It wasn't uncommon for me to put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle mass with no bloat, while my strength went through the roof on a 6 week cycle.

I tried an andro stack which to me was a pure waste of money. Lots of bloat, and not much in the strength department.

About 6 weeks ago I was googling to try and find something and I ran across Medfit King and Kong. After reading through the ingredients it looked like a powerful stack so I googled where to buy it.

A site called getsupps.com was at the top of the list so I created an account and bought it with an on cycle support and pct. The site is a scam, ripped me off, deleted the order from my account and has been deleting my comments on their site saying they are a scam. Working with my bank to get my money back. After doing more research it also seems like Medfit is a scam site as well.

So my question is, what is the absolute best PH stack on the market now and where can I buy it? Looking for lean muscle mass, no bloat, big strength gains.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to love the Ironmag Labs stack of M-sten and Dianabol. As we all know, they are no longer available.

I have been searching for a new PH stack that had that same potency. It wasn't uncommon for me to put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle mass with no bloat, while my strength went through the roof on a 6 week cycle.

I tried an andro stack which to me was a pure waste of money. Lots of bloat, and not much in the strength department.

About 6 weeks ago I was googling to try and find something and I ran across Medfit King and Kong. After reading through the ingredients it looked like a powerful stack so I googled where to buy it.

A site called getsupps.com was at the top of the list so I created an account and bought it with an on cycle support and pct. The site is a scam, ripped me off, deleted the order from my account and has been deleting my comments on their site saying they are a scam. Working with my bank to get my money back. After doing more research it also seems like Medfit is a scam site as well.

So my question is, what is the absolute best PH stack on the market now and where can I buy it? Looking for lean muscle mass, no bloat, big strength gains.
Good Luck....AAS may be the way to go

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do some more research

SteelRain0341

Awards
2 ***gots and someone who actually had a real response. Thanks for the help

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Those products have way too many compounds in them. If you are looking something better results with less sides, you should probably go fully to the dark side....or stick with one compound and a test base (m-sten & topical dhea maybe)

Also, if your pct consisted of only something from that site, you ****ed up big time...so it's good you have more time to think it through and make better preparations/decisions. Always have a serm.

As another note: asking for sources Is a no-no generally. Check through the companies that sponsor this board, generally they can be considered legit places to buy products.

SteelRain0341

Awards
Thank you for the response. I will dig further, appreciate the help

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You can still get plenty of good stuff. It will all be over seas and goes through customs. Haven't heard any bad things as they package them right. But if your going out of your comfort zone. For half the price youll get twice the cycle buying gear from a good site.

Scott4bama15

Awards

So my question is, what is the absolute best PH stack on the market now and where can I buy it? Looking for lean muscle mass, no bloat, big strength gains.[/

I’ve never had anything other than great experiences there.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You have much experience seemingly with Pro hormones...but do not know the acronym AAS? Interesting but yeah you need to grab some AAS in my opinion. How many cycles of Msten did you do gaining 15 lbs lol. And by dianobal you talking about real dianobol?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

So my question is, what is the absolute best PH stack on the market now and where can I buy it? Looking for lean muscle mass, no bloat, big strength gains.[/

I’ve never had anything other than great experiences there.
Yah think we all knw Dbol is a great oral since the 60's LOL. Don't search "buy PH" search what you want to buy... then search reviews on the site. Geopeptides had great reviews and they scammed me, it will always pe part of the game until your source is a person that mails direct and you know and talk to him.

joey_

Awards
Predator nutrition has a bunch of great prohormones. Trenavar, trest, halo, and some others. Also I just got some stem from centurion labz. Google stand alone by centurion labz. They also carry dmz and m1alpha.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Predator nutrition has a bunch of great prohormones. Trenavar, trest, halo, and some others. Also I just got some stem from centurion labz. Google stand alone by centurion labz. They also carry dmz and m1alpha.
Is the dmz the Andro blend or the real DMZ?

Kondaddy

Awards
How you liking centurion? Ive heard good things. What is your PCT lookin like?

Nate2nate

Awards
I thought I was the only one who got ripped off by GETSUPPS.com. I had a order worth 300 since Oct. 18. No reply to emails or phone calls. People do not order from these guys!

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Any particular trenavar you rate? They seem hit or miss

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if anyone knew this, but the chemical that trenavar and all those other "tren precursors" convert to is called Dienolone...which a sponsor here domestically carries. It's only Transdermal though, which is actually better for absorption anyway

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar is trendione. Converts to trenbolone, not dienolone. Similar but different compound

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know msten and dmz are suppose to be banned soon if not already. Those trest and I think alpha one is still legal. Some other newer stuff coming out that looks interesting and you will find lost on this board about. I will warn don't mess with Trest without researching. lol Chest gains through the roof. Nomsayin:)