Reaper Labs Grim Ultrabol

Harry_Connick

Awards
Does anyone know anything about Reaper Labs as a whole? I couldn't find much info on them. More specifically their Grim Ultrabol. It's claiming to be msten, which I have been trying to find for a while now. The only other I have access to is Brawn nutrition, and I just don't really trust them.

Has anybody ran any of Reaper Labs products with success? More specifically their Grim Ultrabol? Or even Brawn msten for that matter?

Any and all info appreciated, thanks.

cjn

cjn

Awards
Dude! crazy you asked this question. I just received my package today and took the first dose of the Grim Ultrabol.
I'll be running 20mg a day for 4weeks on a maintenance diet. I would log it but I'm lazy..lol
I have a good feeling that the product is GTG but we will see.

Harry_Connick

Awards
Awesome, yeah I don't blame you, I'd def be too lazy also. I will definitely be checking back in with you though just to see how it's going, if that's alright with you

Harry_Connick

Awards
Got some anteaus labs nanodrol on the way actually, thanks anyways though. I was planning on splitting the doses between the nano and an oral. Originally planned was Brawn nutrition msten, but I have been skeptical of them, this reaper labs is the only other I have been able to find. Maybe I should've just went all transdermal, oh well, idk

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got some anteaus labs nanodrol on the way actually, thanks anyways though. I was planning on splitting the doses between the nano and an oral. Originally planned was Brawn nutrition msten, but I have been skeptical of them, this reaper labs is the only other I have been able to find. Maybe I should've just went all transdermal, oh well, idk
Just run the nanodrol alone. Either go 1/1/1/1ml or .75/1/1/1.25ml.

cjn

cjn

Awards
not sure how you feel about the T P but I always add it in with any oral I take. I'll be dosing at 300mg a wk with the Msten.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 4 weeks of msten it's legit alright! Was very happy with the results

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
Anybody get results from Reaper labs Ultrabol? Legit?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I was going to order Brawn Msten but I didn't want to order too much because I'm having it shipped to the USA and I don't want to lose too much money if the package gets seized. Next order I'll definitely pick that up.

cjn

cjn

Awards
Anybody get results from Reaper labs Ultrabol? Legit?
I ran Reapers Ultabol for 5weeks and I felt absolutely nothing. It did absolutely nothing for me. It was a HUGE disappointment.
I’ve used Brawn before about 3yrs ago and back then Brawn was legit. Strength, vascularity, small drop in body fat. Can’t speak on Brawn now because these companies switch things up so much.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I ran Reapers Ultabol for 5weeks and I felt absolutely nothing. It did absolutely nothing for me. It was a HUGE disappointment.
I’ve used Brawn before about 3yrs ago and back then Brawn was legit. Strength, vascularity, small drop in body fat. Can’t speak on Brawn now because these companies switch things up so much.
I did not want to hear that. The Reaper Labs deal is cheaper and easier to get because it is domestic shipping. Any other trusted M-Sten brands?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to order Brawn Msten but I didn't want to order too much because I'm having it shipped to the USA and I don't want to lose too much money if the package gets seized. Next order I'll definitely pick that up.
You’ll only need bottle mate trust me

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You’ll only need bottle mate trust me
I should have just added it to my order but because it was coming international I like to split the orders (and pay the additional shipping) to cut the risk of it getting seized. Wish Brawn was available domestically.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did not want to hear that. The Reaper Labs deal is cheaper and easier to get because it is domestic shipping. Any other trusted M-Sten brands?
Nanodrol from Predatornutrition treated me really well. Gained 15lbs and added 60-70lbs to my bench in about 5 weeks. This was during a bulk btw.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to do that with nutriverse, made a big order and the customs got hold of it and wanted an extra 100 euros so I told them to fcuk off and send it back. Then I asked nutriverse to resend in small packages. Still waiting for nutri to send it now and this order was placed in August. But that aside, 1 bottle of msten is all you need my mate

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I had to do that with nutriverse, made a big order and the customs got hold of it and wanted an extra 100 euros so I told them to fcuk off and send it back. Then I asked nutriverse to resend in small packages. Still waiting for nutri to send it now and this order was placed in August. But that aside, 1 bottle of msten is all you need my mate
Yeah the company I ordered from said if it gets seized then I'm out the entire order, so I prefer separate shipments.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Supplements 7
oyvind Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
Supplements 0