4-Andro / Epistane / Tren stack. Adding sarm an overkill?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My turtlemonkey has about 16 years of experience with ph's. He has gotten back into bodybuilding at the beginning of the year after a few years away and is looking for a bulking cycle to start in a couple weeks. The goal is to simply not leave any gains on the table. I am working on getting the diet perfected now and that will determine exactly when it will start. I have all support supps and pct ready to go, and I think I have every scenario covered. The plan is to run-
4-Andro weeks 1-8 starting at 300mg working to 600mg
Epistane last 5-6 weeks starting at 20 mg not planning to go higher than 40mg
PRE's DienDiol - last 5-6 weeks starting at 100mg adjusting to 150mg if needed

I have come across enough LGD 4033 to run all 8 weeks with this. It doesn't seem that toxicity would be an issue but at some point these compounds stop complimenting each other. Should I just save the LGD for another go around? Also would be willing to log this research if anyone would be interested.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
It's overkill with what you have planned. I would save it for a future run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's overkill with what you have planned. I would save it for a future run.
X2 definitely no benifits adding lgd in this cycle

edsd

Awards
My turtlemonkey has about 16 years of experience with ph's. He has gotten back into bodybuilding at the beginning of the year after a few years away and is looking for a bulking cycle to start in a couple weeks. The goal is to simply not leave any gains on the table. I am working on getting the diet perfected now and that will determine exactly when it will start. I have all support supps and pct ready to go, and I think I have every scenario covered. The plan is to run-
4-Andro weeks 1-8 starting at 300mg working to 600mg
Epistane last 5-6 weeks starting at 20 mg not planning to go higher than 40mg
PRE's DienDiol - last 5-6 weeks starting at 100mg adjusting to 150mg if needed

I have come across enough LGD 4033 to run all 8 weeks with this. It doesn't seem that toxicity would be an issue but at some point these compounds stop complimenting each other. Should I just save the LGD for another go around? Also would be willing to log this research if anyone would be interested.
Drop the andro and replace it with LGD. You will see better gains on LGD vs andro.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve been using ph/ds for 16 years? Maybe it’s time to pin lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
THANK YOU for that info! I actually had the whole thing planned out WITH LGD and no 4 andro. The more looking and reading I did it seemed that everyone was instructing you would need a "test base" if I were to run all those compounds together. That was the only reason I was asking with the 4 andro in the cycle.

As for pinning....I would love to
I was 18-19 when PA's Ergopharm came out with the original 1-AD formula. I did my research and gave it a try...needless to say I was in love. I was able to do a few cycles in my early-mid 20's with real gear. I most definitely would prefer that....as in if I could find even half a gram of test to run each week I would not screw around with this other stuff at all. Anyway I am back from a 4+ year break. I gave all this up after a really bad back injury and had a few kids. Anyone that is serious with this stuff though I think it is pretty tough to walk away from. Now I'm healthy and armed with a much better nutritional understanding. Things have changed so much and the old boards are not around anymore. And now I see these domestic sites advertised all over the place. There is something about it being that easy and that well marketed that makes me not trust those places at all. I would much rather wait until I have a source that I can reasonably trust!
NOW I'm excited - running with the LGD - I really appreciate the input here.

edsd

Awards
THANK YOU for that info! I actually had the whole thing planned out WITH LGD and no 4 andro. The more looking and reading I did it seemed that everyone was instructing you would need a "test base" if I were to run all those compounds together. That was the only reason I was asking with the 4 andro in the cycle.

As for pinning....I would love to
I was 18-19 when PA's Ergopharm came out with the original 1-AD formula. I did my research and gave it a try...needless to say I was in love. I was able to do a few cycles in my early-mid 20's with real gear. I most definitely would prefer that....as in if I could find even half a gram of test to run each week I would not screw around with this other stuff at all. Anyway I am back from a 4+ year break. I gave all this up after a really bad back injury and had a few kids. Anyone that is serious with this stuff though I think it is pretty tough to walk away from. Now I'm healthy and armed with a much better nutritional understanding. Things have changed so much and the old boards are not around anymore. And now I see these domestic sites advertised all over the place. There is something about it being that easy and that well marketed that makes me not trust those places at all. I would much rather wait until I have a source that I can reasonably trust!
NOW I'm excited - running with the LGD - I really appreciate the input here.
For a test base RAD would be better than 4 andro. You will actually see/feel results. You can also run the SARMs much longer than the PH without the issues.

People out there know way more than me but in my experience 4 andro is junk and not a test base although everyone tries to use it as one.

Agreed though - if it was easier to just find test and easily pin that it’s always a better route.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been looking at the RAD instead at about 30mg/day. It appears that has been used somewhat successfully in trt instead of test. ....might have to just save the LGD. Ive seen some pretty impressive logs with RAD.