acne precautions

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I have not done anything too androgenic in a while, but that is most likely about to change here pretty soon. Wanted to ask what has worked best for acne while on for everyone. Accutane is not an option as it is the summer and I will be in the sun and under sun lamps. b-5 high doses and antibiotics come to mind, but want to hear some specifics/other options....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
On longer test cycles I use minocycline, works good. I usually don't get acne while on shorter cycles just longer ones. PCT is when I normally break out like crazy. But at that time I'm also using a lot of creatine to help keep my gains, so I don't like running any antibiotics as they're physically taxing on liver/kidney's already.

Also, you will still want to avoid prolonged exposure to UV rays while on antibiotics as well. These two reasons are what cause me to break out while on cycle because I get hit from every which way..lol. I used B5 before w/o any luck. Just gave me a facial flush. So what I normally do for PCT acne/short cycle acne now is use a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream such as Oxy 10 at night. I also use Neutrogena Face wash...it has salycic acid in it...use that 2-3 times/day...also in hte shower to my pecs/traps/upper back. It doesn't totally avoid the damage done, but it's the best thing I can find to work right now due to the reasons I explained above.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
bee propolis

try concentrated bee propolis as i mention in the last thread. But u need to use a few days b4 u see result.
i live in asia country as it is not hard for me to get it.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use b-5, retina, and the antibiotic erythromycin, works descent...

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
b5 fo sho...and a powerful oxy wash used on your back once to twice per day.....

Schwaugher

Awards
I use a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream in the morning after a clearasil face wash, and .5% Tazarotene at night, again after a clearasil face wash. This works exceptionally well for me.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Biotin actually works better then anything I have ever used.. about 900mcg... but then again.. i can take 2grams of UA a day and it does nothing... so my body does some pretty odd stuff anyway

bigcity

Awards
I always shower after the gym and anythime I sweat alot, This precaution can help alot. I usually use b5, nuetrogena acne body wash, and if you see some acne try tea tree oil, That stuff is amazing and helps me out alot. Another thing,
I tan about twice a week to help dry the skin out

BaRiS

Awards
has anyone used Bactrim DS while on a deca/test cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sweating a lot helps it out. I usually get a good sweat doing yardwork or sumpin and then take a shower afterwords. If I don't end up getting the shower directly afterwords though, It'll just get worse...I got like this 12 and a half minute window of opportunity to gtr done...lmao..other than that I pretty much get hit hard on PCT. It's always the cystic kind too....uuuuuugh, nasty sheeit man.

ShadowOne

Awards
Don't forget good acid products like alpha and beta hydroxy acids. I use 2% salicylic acid from neutrogena and 30% alpha hydroxy acid from MD Forte. Acids bust up oil and dead skin cells pretty good.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sweating a lot helps it out. I usually get a good sweat doing yardwork or sumpin and then take a shower afterwords. If I don't end up getting the shower directly afterwords though, It'll just get worse...I got like this 12 and a half minute window of opportunity to gtr done...lmao..other than that I pretty much get hit hard on PCT. It's always the cystic kind too....uuuuuugh, nasty sheeit man.

what is cystic acne?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
what is cystic acne?
It's just those ones that you get underneath the skin...some call 'em blind pimples...and they hurt really, really, bad...lol. They take forever to go away and they are most noteable to also leave scarring....which I have a bit of...but so far they tend to fade away over time if I take a break using hormonal related substances.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
ah i c. i usually dont' get acne until pct, even then its just a bit on the back of my shoulders. never really get any on my face, though i do get a few of those cystic ones on my back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11