OL Halo-100 legit?

Harry_Connick

Awards
Ordered some halodrol from what I have heard is a reliable source. The main thing that concerns me is the seal over the cap on the bottle. I know these are easily faked, and this one just seems like it wasn't put on very well. Additionally the label on the bottle just looks worn. Was wondering if anybody could vouch for the legitimacy of this?

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it was just mishandled. Examine the inner seal to be sure.

Harry_Connick

Awards
Just opened to inner seal, here are pics. The "sealed for your protection" cap pictured sort of just pealed off with barely any touch, and the whole bottom of that piece is sticky, not just around the edges. And there's seems to be glue all around the rim of the bottle. Sort of with a funky glue smell, too. Anyone know what color these capsules are supposed to be?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Those plastic seals can deteriorate quickly. They're also not always secured the same way every time.

All of my 'older' OL stuff had the slightly weathered look to the label. I actually thought it was just part of the style.

The bottle looks legit to me. Is there a lot # and exp. date stamped on the bottom? Most (but not all) of mine have had the lot stamp.

EDIT: awaiting new pics...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's been some threads lately about this particular product being very poor quality if its olympus UK.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered some halodrol from what I have heard is a reliable source. The main thing that concerns me is the seal over the cap on the bottle. I know these are easily faked, and this one just seems like it wasn't put on very well. Additionally the label on the bottle just looks worn. Was wondering if anybody could vouch for the legitimacy of this?
That bottle looks correct from what I can tell. If you purchased it from one of the verified vendors in our supply chain it will not be a fake. Feel free to PM me about where you purchased and any other concerns.

Harry_Connick

Awards
Yeah sorry, guess I forgot to post them with my other message.

photo 1 (4).JPG

photo 2 (3).JPG

Harry_Connick

Awards
Thank you both, another small concern was that the cap had ridges on the side where as my newer OL products did not, though I know that's entirely possible they started using different caps. Also could anyone tell me what color the capsules should be? Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Kratom267 Anabolics 19
Supplements 14
Anabolics 0
Olympus Labs UK 16