Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Been researching and planning my first cycle, decided on a ph run as outlined below.

I’ve got my serm on the way (obviously nothing starts until that’s in my hands) but haven’t brought anything else yet, before I do I’d love some feedback on the below to check I’m not missing anything.....

Background:

36 years old, 6’1, 198lbs, been training properly around 3 years. I used to be 100Lbs + overweight (proper fatty), dropped that through diet and then realised body composition was more than numbers on a scale. I eat clean (by any standards) all the time now (find it easy tbh) and don’t drink or take any drugs. I train 5x a week and have done for the past 3 years.

Lifts (all 1RM)

Squat - 315
Dead - 404
Bench - 210

Aims
Looking for lean gains - somewhere between 10-15lbs increase (after pct) with no fat increase would be great although I’m realistic it’s likely to be the lower end of that scale

Cycle - 8 week 1/4/epi andro (spartan Cerberus plus a bottle of primeval epiandro max to top up the epi dose)

1&4 andro at 340 throughout
Epiandro - 700/700/800/800/900/900/1000/1000

CEL cycle assist
Fish oil
Creatine
Whey Protein
Green tea
Glucosamine
Multi vit
Super greens
Vit d
Zma
Cinnamon
Garlic
Probiotic
(Aside from the cycle assist I take all these daily anyway)

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Alpha max or M-Test 8 weeks
Reduce Xt 8 weeks

Exem on hand if needed (not expecting to as understand the conversion is fairly low but better safe than sorry right lol)

Training

5 days per week - loosely based on Layne Norton’s phat program. Will increase weights each week in first two weeks, then focus on increase reps. Volume will be higher than normal training whilst ‘on’ - during pct I’ll decrease reps and increase weight.

I also do 5k with my missus each day

Nutrition

Currently running maintenance Cals at 3,250 a day. Will increase to 3,500 for 4 weeks, then 3,750 for 4 weeks. I’ll be keeping an eye on the mirror and scale to adjust as I go as well.

Please let me know thoughts on all the above but I had a few specific questions:

1) I’ll have enough of the 1/4/epi to either extend to 10 weeks or bump up dosage towards the last weeks - is either a good idea on a first run if I’m feeling good?

2) Am I right I’m thinking a split dose (am/pm with food) on the Cerberus with the extra epiandro taken pre training would be best?

3) I plan to run clomid in pct but also have nolva, I’ve seen suggestions not to run both at the same time but if the sides on clomid are messing me up is it sound to just switch to nolva after a week or so?

4) is there any advantage in adding either inhibit - e to the cycle or rebirth to pct? I think I’m overkill considering it (money is ok but don’t won’t to take more stuff than will actually be beneficial)?

5) is there anything that would be a good addition?

I’ll be doing a proper cycle log when I start in about 10 days.

Even before any forthcoming advice AM has been an amazing resource. You guys are so switched on and level headed with this stuff. Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prob just run 8 weeks since it’s your first cycle.

Yes split dose and try and get one of them preworkout (including Cerberus)

Should be fine with just clomid.

No need to really add anything else. Cycle looks good and you have done your research.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
It really looks like you did some research. And quality job in the progress you've achieved so far. Personally I like my Clomid at 50/50/25/25 but that's just me. With the right work 10lbs should be achievable after pct. By the looks of it you're no stranger to hard work so keep it up and good luck with your cycle. My only add is take pictures. Those are worth far more than a number on a scale and even muscle measurements

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prob just run 8 weeks since it’s your first cycle.

Yes split dose and try and get one of them preworkout (including Cerberus)

Should be fine with just clomid.

No need to really add anything else. Cycle looks good and you have done your research.
Thanks bro, appreciate the input. 8 weeks sounds good.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It really looks like you did some research. And quality job in the progress you've achieved so far. Personally I like my Clomid at 50/50/25/25 but that's just me. With the right work 10lbs should be achievable after pct. By the looks of it you're no stranger to hard work so keep it up and good luck with your cycle. My only add is take pictures. Those are worth far more than a number on a scale and even muscle measurements
Thanks AP, Pictures will help.

I’m definitely planning on making it count in Training (as well as recovery) haha. Already thinking ahead to the British summer next year (we don’t get much of one so I want to be in best shape for it haha)