Low Sp02? What gives?

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
300mg Test cyp a week.
I got some gel for free so I started using a tube 3x a week.
250iu HCG 2x a week.
Was pretty sure I tanked my E2 on 2mg adex a week. So I havnt taken any in two weeks.

Been feeling really crappy which I attributed to crashing E2. Waiting to get blood results.

I remembered I have an Sp02 sensor on my galaxy so I took a reading.
Sp02 is 81% !
I used to use this thing all the time before starting test and always got readings of 95 to 99%
That answers why I'm feeling like crap.
Two days ago I got some proviron and took 25mg for two days forgetting prov also reduces estrogen. Crap! Stopped right away. Skip a day I go to work and feel GREAT! better than I've felt in so many years! I did a lot of work.
Went back to taking 25mg and went back to not feeling so great.

Am.i simply taking too much gear to start?
I'm wondering if I should be worried.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
300mg Test cyp a week.
I got some gel for free so I started using a tube 3x a week.
250iu HCG 2x a week.
Was pretty sure I tanked my E2 on 2mg adex a week. So I havnt taken any in two weeks.

Been feeling really crappy which I attributed to crashing E2. Waiting to get blood results.

I remembered I have an Sp02 sensor on my galaxy so I took a reading.
Sp02 is 81% !
I used to use this thing all the time before starting test and always got readings of 95 to 99%
That answers why I'm feeling like crap.
Two days ago I got some proviron and took 25mg for two days forgetting prov also reduces estrogen. Crap! Stopped right away. Skip a day I go to work and feel GREAT! better than I've felt in so many years! I did a lot of work.
Went back to taking 25mg and went back to not feeling so great.

Am.i simply taking too much gear to start?
I'm wondering if I should be worried.
you might have an upper respiratory infection.

I'd go to the doc or urgent care...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude, stick to one protocol, get blood work and adjust the protocol until you’re stable, and see a psychiatrist.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... wouldn't I feel really sick though? .
Doesn't seem like it's that.

you already said that you felt like crap and had low O2.... not sure why this is even a debate on going to the doctor.