Andro products from primeval

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Andro products from primeval

Anyone tried any of the andro products by primeval labs. Results? Sides? Testimonies? Looking into it just wanted to see if anyone have any personal experience with these

2. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Anyone tried any of the andro products by primeval labs. Results? Sides? Testimonies? Looking into it just wanted to see if anyone have any personal experience with these
    tried their lgd and tri sarms and they suck no results whatsoever
    •   

3. I have not had good experience with their cardarine havenít bought from them since, not a fan
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. I used the tri-andro with success. +~7lbs in 7.5 weeks, my buddy however experienced extreme lethargy and had to stop early, but was experiencing good weight gain.

5. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    tried their lgd and tri sarms and they suck no results whatsoever
    Did they replace that with super rhanderol?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I have not had good experience with their cardarine havenít bought from them since, not a fan
    never heard of that product just getting turned in the direction of primeval recently is it an older product?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    I used the tri-andro with success. +~7lbs in 7.5 weeks, my buddy however experienced extreme lethargy and had to stop early, but was experiencing good weight gain.
    Did you run anything else with it like mega cycle support and sanctuary after you came off?

8. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Did you run anything else with it like mega cycle support and sanctuary after you came off?
    Yes I used on cycle support supps and clomid for PCT.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Yes I used on cycle support supps and clomid for PCT.
    Awesome was thinking about running 1-andro and 4-andro with mega cycle. Looking to get my lifts back to where they were pre car accident. You didnít see any negs though?

10. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Interested in any comments....haven’t run myself but starting a 1/4/epi cycle in a couple of weeks (my understanding is the epiandro can help with the lethargy). I was going to use primeval but Spartan Cerberus seems better value.....

I’ve read through a load of previous logs and seems 10lbs on an 8 week cycle run at 330/330 (and 700-1000 epi if you throw that in) is achievable (obviously with proper support and pct).

If you search it you’ll find loads of threads...

11. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Awesome was thinking about running 1-andro and 4-andro with mega cycle. Looking to get my lifts back to where they were pre car accident. You didnít see any negs though?
    No I didn't have any negatives aside from slightly lowered libido and more back acne.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    I used the tri-andro with success. +~7lbs in 7.5 weeks, my buddy however experienced extreme lethargy and had to stop early, but was experiencing good weight gain.
    Same here...mine was TD..

13. The epi-gh with mk-677 was also decent

14. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Did they replace that with super rhanderol?
    wtf does that even mean?

15. I ran their Epi Andro this summer as a test base for my Hdrol cycle and it did the job.
    Plenty of energy,mood and libido.

16. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    wtf does that even mean?
    Exactly what I said. They no longer sell super lgd. Now they sell a product called super rhanderol with an extremely similar bottle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Exactly what I said. They no longer sell super lgd. Now they sell a product called super rhanderol with an extremely similar bottle.
    Why would you think they would replace lgd with a totally different product just because the bottle looks similar lol?

18. Quote Originally Posted by johnny412 View Post
    Why would you think they would replace lgd with a totally different product just because the bottle looks similar lol?
    Companies do it often. No need to be rude man, just on here looking for help in this dept.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Interested in any comments....havenít run myself but starting a 1/4/epi cycle in a couple of weeks (my understanding is the epiandro can help with the lethargy). I was going to use primeval but Spartan Cerberus seems better value.....

Iíve read through a load of previous logs and seems 10lbs on an 8 week cycle run at 330/330 (and 700-1000 epi if you throw that in) is achievable (obviously with proper support and pct).

If you search it youíll find loads of threads...
    Will def look into this! Thanks

20. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Same here...mine was TD..
    You saw the gains or lethargy? After looking at Spartan Cerberus. May go that route instead

21. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    You saw the gains or lethargy? After looking at Spartan Cerberus. May go that route instead
    I had successfull gains from it but not 7# for me more like 4# on 7 week TD.
    No lethargy tho, different support supps for different folks I guess...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    I havnt tried anything from Spartan but Ive heard good things about them.
    Go for it man.

23. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I havnt tried anything from Spartan but I hear great things about them.
    Go for it man.
    Just looking At the ingredient profile looks nice. Looking into SARMS currently too, just dunno what companies are reputable in that dept either

24. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    The epi-gh with mk-677 was also decent
    ^this

25. Quote Originally Posted by DonutsNDeads View Post
    Will def look into this! Thanks
    No worries bro, have fun if you run it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Products 20% OFF from Primeval Labs
    By Islandsupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 11:19 PM
  2. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
  3. New product from ALRI
    By ALRI627 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 06:50 PM
  4. Andro Products Worthwhile?
    By CNorris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 01:44 PM
  5. Get your product from LR?