Andro products from primeval

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Anyone tried any of the andro products by primeval labs. Results? Sides? Testimonies? Looking into it just wanted to see if anyone have any personal experience with these

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone tried any of the andro products by primeval labs. Results? Sides? Testimonies? Looking into it just wanted to see if anyone have any personal experience with these
tried their lgd and tri sarms and they suck no results whatsoever

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not had good experience with their cardarine haven’t bought from them since, not a fan

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I used the tri-andro with success. +~7lbs in 7.5 weeks, my buddy however experienced extreme lethargy and had to stop early, but was experiencing good weight gain.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
I have not had good experience with their cardarine haven’t bought from them since, not a fan
never heard of that product just getting turned in the direction of primeval recently is it an older product?

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
I used the tri-andro with success. +~7lbs in 7.5 weeks, my buddy however experienced extreme lethargy and had to stop early, but was experiencing good weight gain.
Did you run anything else with it like mega cycle support and sanctuary after you came off?

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Yes I used on cycle support supps and clomid for PCT.
Awesome was thinking about running 1-andro and 4-andro with mega cycle. Looking to get my lifts back to where they were pre car accident. You didn’t see any negs though?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in any comments....haven’t run myself but starting a 1/4/epi cycle in a couple of weeks (my understanding is the epiandro can help with the lethargy). I was going to use primeval but Spartan Cerberus seems better value.....

I’ve read through a load of previous logs and seems 10lbs on an 8 week cycle run at 330/330 (and 700-1000 epi if you throw that in) is achievable (obviously with proper support and pct).

If you search it you’ll find loads of threads...

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Awesome was thinking about running 1-andro and 4-andro with mega cycle. Looking to get my lifts back to where they were pre car accident. You didn’t see any negs though?
No I didn't have any negatives aside from slightly lowered libido and more back acne.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here...mine was TD..

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The epi-gh with mk-677 was also decent

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran their Epi Andro this summer as a test base for my Hdrol cycle and it did the job.
Plenty of energy,mood and libido.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly what I said. They no longer sell super lgd. Now they sell a product called super rhanderol with an extremely similar bottle.
Why would you think they would replace lgd with a totally different product just because the bottle looks similar lol?

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Why would you think they would replace lgd with a totally different product just because the bottle looks similar lol?
Companies do it often. No need to be rude man, just on here looking for help in this dept.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Interested in any comments....haven’t run myself but starting a 1/4/epi cycle in a couple of weeks (my understanding is the epiandro can help with the lethargy). I was going to use primeval but Spartan Cerberus seems better value.....

I’ve read through a load of previous logs and seems 10lbs on an 8 week cycle run at 330/330 (and 700-1000 epi if you throw that in) is achievable (obviously with proper support and pct).

If you search it you’ll find loads of threads...
Will def look into this! Thanks

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You saw the gains or lethargy? After looking at Spartan Cerberus. May go that route instead
I had successfull gains from it but not 7# for me more like 4# on 7 week TD.
No lethargy tho, different support supps for different folks I guess...

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
I havnt tried anything from Spartan but I hear great things about them.
Go for it man.
Just looking At the ingredient profile looks nice. Looking into SARMS currently too, just dunno what companies are reputable in that dept either

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You saw the gains or lethargy? After looking at Spartan Cerberus. May go that route instead
If you go Cerberus 4 caps a day is 340/340/600 - the 1/4 is optimal but from what I’ve read the epi is slightly under dosed in most people’s opinion........thus I was going to pick some a bottle of epiandro max from primeval to top it up. My plan was 340/340/700 for two weeks then increase the epi by 100 every 2 weeks (8 week cycle total).

Also, everyone says the andros take about 3-4 weeks to really kick in so don’t get concerned if your not really feeling it in the first few weeks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you go Cerberus 4 caps a day is 340/340/600 - the 1/4 is optimal but from what I’ve read the epi is slightly under dosed in most people’s opinion........thus I was going to pick some a bottle of epiandro max from primeval to top it up. My plan was 340/340/700 for two weeks then increase the epi by 100 every 2 weeks (8 week cycle total).

Also, everyone says the andros take about 3-4 weeks to really kick in so don’t get concerned if your not really feeling it in the first few weeks

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards

So basically two bottles of each begin increasing the epi max every two weeks?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So basically two bottles of each begin increasing the epi max every two weeks?

90 caps in the Cerberus from PN i was looking at.....4 per day for 8 weeks was 224 so I was going to get 3 bottles and keep some for a future run. 4 caps is 340/340/600 1/4/epi......1 bottle of epiandro max at PN is 120 caps of 100 each so 1 bottle was more than enough to top up the epi to 700+ (my plan was 700/700/800/800/900/900/1000/1000)

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
90 caps in the Cerberus from PN i was looking at.....4 per day for 8 weeks was 224 so I was going to get 3 bottles and keep some for a future run. 4 caps is 340/340/600 1/4/epi......1 bottle of epiandro max at PN is 120 caps of 100 each so 1 bottle was more than enough to top up the epi to 700+ (my plan was 700/700/800/800/900/900/1000/1000)
Ohhhh gotcha. Will def look more into this. Thanks again. Thoughts on stacking that with clen?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ohhhh gotcha. Will def look more into this. Thanks again. Thoughts on stacking that with clen?
Honestly bro I can’t comment on stacking with clen, it’s only my first cycle and I’m after lean gains rather than a cut so wouldn’t consider throwing that in the mix (for me). Some of the possible sides might hinder progress as well - maybe consider it at some point in pct?

Other people better placed than me to comment on that one though bro....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro I can’t comment on stacking with clen, it’s only my first cycle and I’m after lean gains rather than a cut so wouldn’t consider throwing that in the mix (for me). Some of the possible sides might hinder progress as well - maybe consider it at some point in pct?

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards

This would be my first cycle as well. Was in a car accident gained some weight and lost strength bc I was out for two months. Clen with the pct doesn’t sound like a bad idea bc it inhibits the catabolism of the muscle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This would be my first cycle as well. Was in a car accident gained some weight and lost strength bc I was out for two months. Clen with the pct doesn’t sound like a bad idea bc it inhibits the catabolism of the muscle.
Yeah that was my thinking.......good luck with the run bro