How long to run Albuterol?

357mag

Awards
From what I've gathered so far a typical Albuterol cycle would be to take 4-5 mg once or twice a day for about 3-6 weeks. Let's say I chose to use it for 3 weeks. How long should I stay off it before going on it again?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
About 2 wks break between, and I'd dose twice daily for sure, even 3x maybe

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been on albuterol for over a week at 4mg 3 times a day and its working out great. Little shakey for the first few days but its subsides quickly.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@kjkriston, How is the fat burning effect going so far ?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very well. It's a hell of a repartitioning agent. Especially from the mid section. I can't put it any other way then This **** is awesome. Even clen doesn't compare to what's been going on. I'm skinnier in the waste and I'm def. still growing muscle. I'm not calorie deficient either. Haven't changed my eating habits. Which are reasonably clean except on weekends when i drink some beer. But honestly I've seen a huge change in only just over a week. I strongly recommend it to anyone, at any stage in thier body building routine. It will help in a cuttting phase or in a bulking phase. I love it.

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
This is exactly what I wanted to hear.:woohoo: I bought 2 bottles and plan to run them in a week or so. I am bulking now and want to shed some midsection fat if possible. How long are you running it for?

biomax

Awards
Just want to know if the active ingredient of albuterol is Salbutamol.
Just want to make sure I have the right thing.Got mine from a pharmacy but under a diffirent brand name.

Thanx
Going to the max

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read up too much on the buterols, but I'm guessing that with its SNS stimulating qualities it is probably best to not use it too often. Just a thought.

Milwood made the good point that it might be a good idea during PCT to stave off fat gain while keeping cals high in order to maintain the LBM gains.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Very well. It's a hell of a repartitioning agent. Especially from the mid section. I can't put it any other way then This **** is awesome. Even clen doesn't compare to what's been going on. I'm skinnier in the waste and I'm def. still growing muscle. I'm not calorie deficient either. Haven't changed my eating habits. Which are reasonably clean except on weekends when i drink some beer. But honestly I've seen a huge change in only just over a week. I strongly recommend it to anyone, at any stage in thier body building routine. It will help in a cuttting phase or in a bulking phase. I love it.
DAMN ! that sounds really good, I'm gonna order some tabs for my next cycle... you will take ketotifen also ?

novamanms

Awards
Albuterol is the American name for Salbuterol (Euro name).

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am running a 2-3 week cycle ..I'm in my second week now but I think I'm gonna run 1 more week then take two off. Then I am starting and SD prostanz cycle that I plan on running the Albuterol during. I am not taking Keto....just regular OTC benedryl at night. I've been advised by quite a few people that it has the same effect and is considerably cheaper obviously.

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
I was wondering on how you guys administer the albuterol. im a respiratory therapists and we use albuterol as a bronchodialator. but i have never heard of anyone using to bulk or cut. Can someone pls wrinkle my brain with some knowledge....thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering on how you guys administer the albuterol. im a respiratory therapists and we use albuterol as a bronchodialator. but i have never heard of anyone using to bulk or cut. Can someone pls wrinkle my brain with some knowledge....thanks
Used to cut... is just like CLen... works through the same pathway... but is alot safer, and doesnt have that pesky Heart Tissue death thing.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know how much Albuterol to add to a bottle of lipoderm??? I got a bittle from IBE, and can dry it down to the powder... then add it to the bottle.

Adams

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
so do you guys but it as a liquid oral application. because i assume nebulized albuterol doses are very small. and nebulized doses are used to relax the trachea, and im gusseing you guys are not targeting the lungs but more towards blood stream right to get the effects of albuterol ???????

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so do you guys but it as a liquid oral application. because i assume nebulized albuterol doses are very small. and nebulized doses are used to relax the trachea, and im gusseing you guys are not targeting the lungs but more towards blood stream right to get the effects of albuterol ???????
Yeah liquid oral... I start shaking like a leaf at about a dose of 4mgs. Alberterol is a Beta Antagonist. Nothing to do with lungs when dosing for fat loss.

Adams

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
so where do you get your albuterol from? Does it come with a pump spray? And how do you dose 4 mgs, is that equal to one spray or what? thanks for the input so far brotha.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so where do you get your albuterol from? Does it come with a pump spray? And how do you dose 4 mgs, is that equal to one spray or what? thanks for the input so far brotha.
Hey no problem... YOu can pick up Alb. from the board sponsor... www.innovative-research.net ... in the aqueous solutions area. Its dosed at 4mgs a ml... so grab up a oral syringe from walgreens or whatnot. Id start at 2 mgs a dose, to assess the shakes and what not. then slowely move up... dose 3 times a day.

Adams

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
each pump of the bottle that I have is 1mg.....so 4 pumps is one dosage for me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
each pump of the bottle that I have is 1mg.....so 4 pumps is one dosage for me.
I forgot about CEMProducts they also carry alb. But if you do use that... use a oral syringe to make sure you get the correct dose. I wouldnt trust pump... you gotta see it meet that 1ml mark on the syringe.

Adams

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
straight...sounds good. i guess ill give it a try whenever i start a cutting cycle. thanks guys..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how much Albuterol to add to a bottle of lipoderm??? I got a bittle from IBE, and can dry it down to the powder... then add it to the bottle.

Adams
I'm not sure, but 1mg/ml is good using phenylephrine HCl for LD Ultra with a 10% DMSO and 10% IMP boost. ;) Maybe 2mg/ml with albuterol, but oral is best IMO.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha... Then Ill stick with the Cap. In my lipoderm.

Thanks D

Adams

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just a quick update... now that I'm on day 18...I def. need to take some time off....totally losing that "feeling"....I'm def. getting a tolerance to it. Even taking Benedryl I think I'm gaining a tolerance.....anyway..I'm stopping tommorrow for at least two weeks before starting another cycle...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a quick update... now that I'm on day 18...I def. need to take some time off....totally losing that "feeling"....I'm def. getting a tolerance to it. Even taking Benedryl I think I'm gaining a tolerance.....anyway..I'm stopping tommorrow for at least two weeks before starting another cycle...
Agreed you do need the cycle... but not feeling it doesnt mean its not working... just mean you have been accustomed to the drug, but it is still incinerating fat.

Adams

BigMatty

Awards
I was wondering the same thing, I just ordered mine and im excited to get it :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well...I'd say I at least lost 6 solid pounds of fat in 2 weeks....doesn't sound like much but I really did lose all of it from my waist. I lost a little over an inch in the waist by my measurements....37 to 35 1/2....I'll be honest and say that i did cardio like 4 times in two weeks and didn't modify my diet very much...I do lift 6 days a week however...so I was def. burning calories at the gym.