guys, need your help!

1kerry

Awards
Well, Im currently on my 6th week of an 8 week super-11, epiando, osta cycle, and just got a neck/trap contracture, feells like sh*t !! Its a pain in the a$$ trying to sit/standup, it hurts bad time.

I dont think I will get back to the gym soon, at least not in the next 5-7 days, so my question is, should I stop my cycle and get into PCT?

and, if you recommend to finish the cycle, you think it will be an issue, taking this Sarm/prohormone with meds like Carisoprodol/naproxen?

Maybe Im little bit paranoid, but Im trying to figure it out, its my first injury in 8 years, and areally I cant do any muscle contraction without pain in the neck.

thanks in advance!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
go see a doc to get it checked out. assuming its something as serious as you seem to think, stop the cycle and pct. If they say its just a cramp or something tho, you can keep on. You really don't want to mess with neck/spine/back issues cuz those can have serious and permanent disabling impact on your life.

No reason to risk a) interactions, b) trying to force yourself back to the gym too quick and re-injuring/making it worse, and c) wasting supps when you can't train at all.

1kerry

Awards
go see a doc to get it checked out. assuming its something as serious as you seem to think, stop the cycle and pct. If they say its just a cramp or something tho, you can keep on. You really don't want to mess with neck/spine/back issues cuz those can have serious and permanent disabling impact on your life.

No reason to risk a) interactions, b) trying to force yourself back to the gym too quick and re-injuring/making it worse, and c) wasting supps when you can't train at all.
thanks for your input sir!

Im getting nervous, the good thing is that if I remain sit in front of a pc, everything is fine....this happened today doing OHP and weighted chinups, got a rest for about 7-10 minutes, then tried some bb curl, and it hurt, db lateral raises, the same, so I stop.

I'll wait until tomorrow, if it gets worst, Ill see the doctor

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for your input sir!

Im getting nervous, the good thing is that if I remain sit in front of a pc, everything is fine....this happened today doing OHP and weighted chinups, got a rest for about 7-10 minutes, then tried some bb curl, and it hurt, db lateral raises, the same, so I stop.

I'll wait until tomorrow, if it gets worst, Ill see the doctor
yeah, def stay away from the gym until you see a doc. You could have just pinched something and might just need a quick trip to the chiro but it could also be something very serious/dangerous... you just never know with neck/spines

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you know if it’s a contracture? I don’t know much at all about carisoprodol/naproxen, but the smart answer would be to pct and play it safe.

1kerry

Awards
How do you know if it’s a contracture? I don’t know much at all about carisoprodol/naproxen, but the smart answer would be to pct and play it safe.
I understand your point dude, I dont have an official diagnostic, but symptoms are almost identical as a friend of mine who suffers of trap contracture pretty often (chronic).

hope it is,I´ll wait 24 hours, if it doesnt get better im gonna make a med appointment, and after that I think I will make a final decision regarding my cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand your point dude, I dont have an official diagnostic, but symptoms are almost identical as a friend of mine who suffers of trap contracture pretty often (chronic).

hope it is,I´ll wait 24 hours, if it doesnt get better im gonna make a med appointment, and after that I think I will make a final decision regarding my cycle.
If it’s nothing major you can probably just stay on the cycle, that’s what I’d personally do. But if they put you on anything for it then I’d reconsider staying on or not.