Tren cycles

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. How much of each do you have. If we donít know that we canít suggest anything, except possibly to get more.

2. Test p, dose at least 3x per week, the more often the better, every day would be most stable. Test e, at least 1x per week. 2x is better. More frequent dosing keeps hormones mor stable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How much of each do you have. If we don’t know that we can’t suggest anything, except possibly to get more.
    u
    Well I have 10 ml of each. I wasn't wanting to do that long of a cycle but from reading everything... 12 weeks is what's recommended so I could get around 10 full weeks with both. I wouldn't want to get more unless I found someone to take one off my hands by chance. But I wouldn't look or ask someone about this really. So with what I have right now what would be the best scenario??

And again I appreciate all the responses and help from everyone.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How much of each do you have. If we don’t know that we can’t suggest anything, except possibly to get more.
    Or what would you recommend me adding to what I have already??

5. Quote Originally Posted by trd0130 View Post
    Or what would you recommend me adding to what I have already??
    You could do 0.8 TestE once a week and TestP 0.3 EOD or 3x per week and that would get you about 450-500 Test Per week. But it would be more than 500 TestE because the Prop ester is smaller so you get more test from that source. So yeah you can do a descent cycle with that.
    •   

6. Thank you for the help and advice.

7. Quote Originally Posted by trd0130 View Post
    ok so if I was just gonna stick to taking my test what would the play by play be for that?? Cause I think I was misinformed before... but I have test e 250 and test prop 300 and nolvadex for the pct. What would I take with my test to control my hormones?? And would it be better to just take one at a time or take both just less of each at a time?? Please and thank you all for helping answer my questions.
    Regarding the test prop is that 300mg test per ml?
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

8. I'm not a brewer so don't know if it's possible or not, but it is going to hurt like hell. Let's ask @Nac and @yates84
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I'm not a brewer so don't know if it's possible or not, but it is going to hurt like hell. Let's ask @Nac and @yates84
    I stick to conventional BB/BA amounts and oils, no idea what kind of weird sh1t you might have to do to stop that from crashing and minimise PIP.

10. I read a bit and most people are sceptical about 300mg/ml prop.
    German Blood Pride.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I read a bit and most people are sceptical about 300mg/ml prop.
    First time I have seen it anywhere near that high. I thought I saw on one board someone had some 200mg/ml but everyone was having to dilute it with GSO to be able to handle the PIP. Hell I have had T400 that hurt so bad I could barely walk for days!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. I would be skeptical of test prop at 300mg/mL, especially if it were being sold for less than $80. It would have 3 times the amount of test as test prop at 100mg/mL, which usually sells for $30-40.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    First time I have seen it anywhere near that high. I thought I saw on one board someone had some 200mg/ml but everyone was having to dilute it with GSO to be able to handle the PIP. Hell I have had T400 that hurt so bad I could barely walk for days!!!!
    Me too re: T400. Tossed it after a second try. Wasnít worth not being able to walk lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Me too re: T400. Tossed it after a second try. Wasn’t worth not being able to walk lol
    I diluted mine down to 200mg with GSO and used a half a CC at a time for TRT doses for a while. Even at that it was painful from the prop in it. Just not crippling like it was at first. I did end up tossing the 2nd half of it out. I figured spending cash a new stuff that wasn't crippling me was the way to go!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tren cycle
    By primal1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 10:17 AM
  2. best tren cycles
    By bad rad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40