OL legend (lgd 4033) cycle

Sal89

Awards
Hi guys , In 15 days I will start an lgd cycle , it’s like 2 weeks that I’m planning everything. What u think of that cycle set up?

LGD 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8 mg
Sup3r-4 0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220
Ar1macare pro all the cycle.
Omega 3 5g a day

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r-PCT for all the pct length

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys , In 15 days I will start an lgd cycle , it’s like 2 weeks that I’m planning everything. What u think of that cycle set up?

LGD 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8 mg
Sup3r-4 0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220
Ar1macare pro all the cycle.
Omega 3 5g a day

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r-PCT for all the pct length
Looks pretty good! I see nothing missing.

Sal89

Awards
Will the sup3r-4 be enough for the libido ? I know that lgd can be libido suppressive

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have a blast, just finished a LGD research run with my pet dragon a month ago using OL Legend. He gained size, like DMZ size, at 8mg of Legend per day!

Looking forward to further LGD research with OL.

You may notice some sweats, night sweats, first week as you get used to it... it passes, then kicks butt!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id recommend you consider a week at 4mg then just go to 8mg asap if you can afford it.

Sal89

Awards
Id recommend you consider a week at 4mg then just go to 8mg asap if you can afford it.
I’ve got 2 packs of lgd so I can afford a 12 weeks cycle at 8 mg ... so , do you suggest just a week at 4mg?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve got 2 packs of lgd so I can afford a 12 weeks cycle at 8 mg ... so , do you suggest just a week at 4mg?
Yeah, i should have too, until the initial sweats passed lol.

Assess research pet's tolerance at low dose to start, for any new research compound. Always good advice.

Reactions: Nac

Sal89

Awards
Yeah, i should have too, until the initial sweats passed lol.

Assess research pet's tolerance at low dose to start, for any new research compound. Always good advice.
Ok I’ll do like that

Reactions: Nac
2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Have a blast, just finished a LGD research run with my pet dragon a month ago using OL Legend. He gained size, like DMZ size, at 8mg of Legend per day!

Looking forward to further LGD research with OL.

You may notice some sweats, night sweats, first week as you get used to it... it passes, then kicks butt!
When did you really notice it working?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When did you really notice it working?
End of week 1, through 4th week.

One initial sweats passed, my dragon gained size and strength was up. Felt full like a PH as well.

This was right after my pet dragon ended DMZ 3 week bulk / 2 week Osta cut research.

He went from 215lbs at 19% BF end of DMZ research. Then cut down to 200lbs and 13% (increase cardio, cut sugar out) on Osta. Went to Legend1ry research next, and lean gained weeks 2-4 back to 210 and 14.5-15%. Inxreased only clean carbs, i live off stevia-malto sugar replacement for my ice tea.

We cut LGD research as BF rose to 15% near week 4. It was all lean until that point water retention increased a lil (shows up as BF % on my eat smart scale).

Dragon felt great at 8mg. Like i said, if this can be repeated every so often with light supression, for him, and easily fixed with Novladex... as bloods suggest, its time to become OL legendary! Lol.