Ostarine Run week 5

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
So to start off this is my first anything cycle and so far everything is going well. Have alot of others to get guidance from in the gym and out side the gym. Just wondering if what I'm taking has been used by others before and if anyone has any recommendations.

- 20mg osta ED in the afternoon typically an hour or 2 before gym sesh

- CLA/ aminos drink mix in the morning ED

- sup3r pct by OL 5 capsules in the am / 5 caps in the pm ED

- multivitamins 2 pills in the morning ED

- vanadyl sulfate 2 capsules ED(1am and 1pm)

-TUDCA/NAC 1 -250mg capsule ED in the am

- Citrus Bergamot 1 capsule ED in the pm

- Cortisolve by mpa before workout

- planning to take nolva for pct

I'm in a prep phase for a show in 4 weeks and just want to make sure I'm on the right track or if I can make any improvements. Diet is on point but macros change weekly due to my cut. Typically eat chicken or turkey for protein, sweet potatoes for carbs and avocado or peanut butter for fats.

Current weight is 163 and I'm getting my body composition measured tmrw but if I had to guess probably 9%.

Has anyone used sup3r pct as an on cycle before?

Diet this week is as follows:

Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
Meal 1: 40p:35c:0f
Meal 2: 35p: 35c: 0f
Meal 3: 40p: 0c: 14f
Meal 4: 40p: 0c: 14f
Meal 5: 35p: 45c: 0f
Meal 6: 40p: 0c: 7f

Thur, Sun
Meal 1: 40p:25c:0f
Meal 2: 35p: 25c: 0f
Meal 3: 35p: 25c: 0f
Meal 4: 35p: 0c: 14f
Meal 5: 35p: 0c: 7f

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never used it as an on cycle. I've only used it in pct along side a serm.

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
So to start off this is my first anything cycle and so far everything is going well. Have alot of others to get guidance from in the gym and out side the gym. Just wondering if what I'm taking has been used by others before and if anyone has any recommendations.

- 20mg osta ED in the afternoon typically an hour or 2 before gym sesh

- CLA/ aminos drink mix in the morning ED

- sup3r pct by OL 5 capsules in the am / 5 caps in the pm ED

- multivitamins 2 pills in the morning ED

- vanadyl sulfate 2 capsules ED(1am and 1pm)

-TUDCA/NAC 1 -250mg capsule ED in the am

- Citrus Bergamot 1 capsule ED in the pm

- Cortisolve by mpa before workout

- planning to take nolva for pct

I'm in a prep phase for a show in 4 weeks and just want to make sure I'm on the right track or if I can make any improvements. Diet is on point but macros change weekly due to my cut. Typically eat chicken or turkey for protein, sweet potatoes for carbs and avocado or peanut butter for fats.

Current weight is 163 and I'm getting my body composition measured tmrw but if I had to guess probably 9%.

Has anyone used sup3r pct as an on cycle before?

Diet this week is as follows:

Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
Meal 1: 40p:35c:0f
Meal 2: 35p: 35c: 0f
Meal 3: 40p: 0c: 14f
Meal 4: 40p: 0c: 14f
Meal 5: 35p: 45c: 0f

Thur, Sun
Meal 1: 40p:25c:0f
Meal 2: 35p: 25c: 0f
Meal 3: 35p: 25c: 0f
Meal 4: 35p: 0c: 14f
Meal 5: 35p: 0c: 7f
First at all, good choice of your first cycle.
its great to see when people starts sane & easy

hmm if you go ostarine only you dont realy need Tudca&Nac in my opinion.
as the compound isn't methylated or toxic. Save them if you want to step up with heavier compounds later on.
I would say you will need 8week on Ostarine. 3-4week will be the time when you start to ''feel effect''

Havent tried OL sup3r PCT but it looks pootent on the paper & would be a good pct for ostarine!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good addition to PCT. Also he's already on week 5

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
First at all, good choice of your first cycle.
its great to see when people starts sane & easy

hmm if you go ostarine only you dont realy need Tudca&Nac in my opinion.
as the compound isn't methylated or toxic. Save them if you want to step up with heavier compounds later on.
I would say you will need 8week on Ostarine. 3-4week will be the time when you start to ''feel effect''

Havent tried OL sup3r PCT but it looks pootent on the paper & would be a good pct for ostarine!
Thanks for the input. I mainly chose osta for a cut / recomp for a competition coming up. I would like to use either lgd or mk or possibly both for my off season.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Same here, why are you using it on cycle?
Mainly because it has all the supports in it and it has the ai so I take it just to be on the safe side. Not to mention the t boosters it has which I'd rather have during then take after.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mainly because it has all the supports in it and it has the ai so I take it just to be on the safe side. Not to mention the t boosters it has which I'd rather have during then take after.
theres no reason to have antural t boosters on cycle (even osta)... they will literally do nothing except waste your money and put more strain (albeit extremely little vs osta or a ph) on your body to break down and attempt to utilize them.

that said, no real reason you cant run super pct on cycle. I just would run something like cel cycle assist since its typically cheaper and doesn't have unnec extras. save the pct for ... pct ha