Sarms Lgd 4033 Run

1. Sarms Lgd 4033 Run

Hi all, this log will be about my buddy and I's run of LGD. I have previously run LGD for 8 weeks at 10mg per day he has not. For week 1 we will we be running it at 5mg every morning, after that it will be 10mg for the remaining 7-8 weeks. PCT will be toremifene accompanied by GW-5016.
    Will update strength and mental being for both of us once a week.

Did back today and crushed it, we both felt unreal but am thinking that was the placebo effect of the LGD.

Both 5'10, 190, 185 respectively. Feel free to shoot any questions or comments our way!

Cheers,

2. Sarms Lgd 4033 Run

I have heard having a test base such as 4-AD helps with LGD sides any thoughts?

And I'm in to follow your gains!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Yip thats an option. Theres a few and what you choose will depend on experience and goals etc.

One of the best "low impact" options is topical dhea/pregnenolone. Very low maintanence but still effective. Topical trest would be at the other end of the spectrum.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post

And I'm in to follow your gains!
    Lgd 4033 is very supressive. I wouldn't cycle it without a test base. Strongly adviced to add 4andro / 4ad!
    From Sweden With Love

5. Have looked into 4-andro previously and was considering it, what are thoughts on running it for 4-6 weeks during the stage of the cycle that we would be the most suppressed? Any experience with any brands that can be reccommended?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nwassbauer View Post
    Have looked into 4-andro previously and was considering it, what are thoughts on running it for 4-6 weeks during the stage of the cycle that we would be the most suppressed? Any experience with any brands that can be reccommended?
    Would say run 4-Andro / 4-AD entire cycle
    8 weeks lgd
    8 weeks 4-andro

I highly recommend:

America: Hi-tech Pharmaceupticals

Europe: Fusion Supplements / Brawn nutrion
    From Sweden With Love

7. Quick update: We have both been feeling good in the gym, no real significant notices in terms of strength or hunger or mental being. We have decided to add 4-Andro to the last 6 weeks of the cycle

8. Here's a 1 week update:

We are both mentally feeling really on in the gym, getting that feeling of never wanting to leave. So far we both seem to already feel stronger and have much more endurance. We train/live together so motivation to eat and train along with the LGD is fairly easy

Hunger seems to be up a little bit, maybe it's just the want to bulk though. After 7 days we have gradually escalates from 5-10 mgs and will stay there at 10 for the rest of the cycle.

4-Andro will bearriving this week and plans to be taken for the rest of the cycle.
    Consuming around 3500 cals daily
    Updates on strength and weight this coming week!

Cheers

9. Hi all,

So far the LGD has been great. Killing it in the gym, looking better (I swear, feeling alpha as ****), feeling stronger and gaining weight.
    I am up from 190-196 (My weight always fluctuates really quickly), training partner up (185-188).
    Have noticed strength gains in just one week, although I do have to mention I am only 2 months back in the gym after 4 months off for a serious wrist tear.
    For example: Bench went from 185 for 10,9,8,7 to 205 for 6,6 and 185 for 12,12, Deads went from 315 for 4,3,3 to 315 for 6,7,5
    Endurance really seems to be up, we are going harder then ever (super-setting, drop sets) you really never want to leave.
    I will say for sides that I may be a little bit more tired ( Although that could be the combination of school, work, gym) and also muscle tightness, sometimes during workouts it feels like muscles are pushing the skin (GROW BABY GROW) we are both really focused on bodybuilding and the aesthetics so its awesome to see.

Will be adding the 4-andro for the remaining 6 weeks this coming monday.

If you have any questions, comments, or specific lift inquiries feel free to give me a shout!
    Will be posting again later this week and may try and get a couple photos up so that we can track our progress.

Cheers from your Canadian Gym Rats

10. subbed. Should take before/ after pics no homo.

11. Quote Originally Posted by nwassbauer View Post
    Hi all,

So far the LGD has been great. Killing it in the gym, looking better (I swear, feeling alpha as ****), feeling stronger and gaining weight.
    I am up from 190-196 (My weight always fluctuates really quickly), training partner up (185-188).
    Have noticed strength gains in just one week, although I do have to mention I am only 2 months back in the gym after 4 months off for a serious wrist tear.
    For example: Bench went from 185 for 10,9,8,7 to 205 for 6,6 and 185 for 12,12, Deads went from 315 for 4,3,3 to 315 for 6,7,5
    Endurance really seems to be up, we are going harder then ever (super-setting, drop sets) you really never want to leave.
    I will say for sides that I may be a little bit more tired ( Although that could be the combination of school, work, gym) and also muscle tightness, sometimes during workouts it feels like muscles are pushing the skin (GROW BABY GROW) we are both really focused on bodybuilding and the aesthetics so its awesome to see.

Will be adding the 4-andro for the remaining 6 weeks this coming monday.

If you have any questions, comments, or specific lift inquiries feel free to give me a shout!
    Will be posting again later this week and may try and get a couple photos up so that we can track our progress.

Cheers from your Canadian Gym Rats
    After adding 4andro you should start seeing decent results. I'm interested to hear the outcome

12. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Stud View Post
    After adding 4andro you should start seeing decent results. I'm interested to hear the outcome
    Add RAD, I donít think you will see anything from 4 Andro. IMO 1/4 andro are highly overrated.

13. Subbed. Looking to step back into this world with a similar cycle. I'm really interested in the sides you feel before and after adding the 4-andro.

I have some oral trest I was considering taking pwo, which would double as a low dose test base.

GL bro!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

14. Hi all, Quick update here, sorry for the delay.

This past week has not been our best week for training and diet, managed to get in the gym 4 days but diet was not amazing. Strength is definitely still going up, Bench up to 185 for 15, 195 for 10, 205 for 8 from previous week. Weight going up still, I am up to 197, buddy's weight has gone up from 188-192. Strength is consitently gaining on all lifts and we are looking much fuller and harder. One thing I will say is that the sides are kicking in, feeling more tired in the day, little bit of acne. ONE THING, when we dont train, we feel like ****. Training makes the day so much better and is so necessary on LGD. Going to try to get in the gym 6 days a week. A little bit of suppression, however, we are 3 days into running 4-andro, definitely feeling some mood swing.
    One great thing about LGD is the endurance we have felt in the gym, as stated previously we really feel like we can go forver, focus is awesome and you feel like a BEAST. I have experienced some muscle cramping during workouts.

Overall it has been a good first 2 and a half weeks, hopefully the 4-andro will mitigate sides as much as possible from now '

Cheers folks

15. What brand are you running

16. IRC BIO

17. Thanks for the detailed updates, glad to see the weight and weights are still going up though
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

18. following
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Russdog's LGD 4033 sarm log
    By Russdog in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2015, 07:36 AM
  2. Legend (LGD-4033) SARMS cycle only
    By NewbieGainz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 09:00 PM