PCT for 1andro and 4andro cycle

Jencinas

Awards
What PCT is the best to use? Would I be okay using an OTC one?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you need a serm. I used Clomid, others prefer Nolvadex.

Chasingtails

Awards
^this

Look for the thread that begins “Low libido” that was posted on earlier today. Why take that chance when you don’t have to?

Jencinas

Awards
Now I just need to find where to obtain this.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Now I just need to find where to obtain this.
Search google for clomid or nolva research chemicals. My question to the pros out there what determines dosage of SERM? (I know harsher cycles need more but be more specific)

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Search google for clomid or nolva research chemicals. My question to the pros out there what determines dosage of SERM? (I know harsher cycles need more but be more specific)
Standard dosing scheme has been 50/50/25/25 for Clomid and 20/20/10/10 for Nolva. The only way to "determine" a dosage is with bloods.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What PCT is the best to use? Would I be okay using an OTC one?
Andros require a full pct. (and on-cycle support which, based on your question I'm thinking you may be missing as well)

On-cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist or similar all-in-one support (no tudca nec. for these)
SNS Inhibit-E or pharma ai (at least on-hand)

PCT:
Serm of choice (Clomid or nolva)
SNS PCT Assist and/or CEL M-Test (natural test booster to go along with your serm)
SNS Inhibit-E or pharma AI (again, at least on-hand)
SNS Reduce XT (cortisol - spikes as hormones fluctuate dramatically)

If funds allow:
SNS Xgels, CEL Epi-Plex, Anabeta Elite, Alphamax, etc (natural anabolics to help maintain gains and keep pumps/mood up while hormones are out of whack/recovering)

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would use a SERM but still get bloodwork done after PCT to make sure your fully recovered. Sometimes you may need to run the SERM longer if your levels still have not came all the way back to where they were pre cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, you need a SERM, either clomid or nolva, pharma grade if possible. I would also throw in an OTC product, but it is not necessary. For OTC products, I suggest AlphaMax XT, M-Test, or Kingsblood since all are all in one products that help with testosterone, libido, and cortisol.