Next sarm cycle

1. Next sarm cycle

Iím thinking about doing another sarm cycle for bulking after I finish what Iím on now. Currently running 25mg of osta every day for 8 weeks. My next cycle will be a bulking cycle, so I was wondering what compounds everyone would recommend, what dosages, and how long to take it. The o lot exception is I canít take mk 677 because Iím diabetic and it creates insulin resistance. Any help is appreciated!

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    Lgd
    At what dose and for how long? And is that the only compound youíd recommend or do you think it would be better stacked with other things too?

3. I'd do 10mgs of lgd and s4 at about 50mgs, but do some research on s4 to see if your ok with the vision side effect. You could do this stack for 8 weeks

4. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    I'd do 10mgs of lgd and s4 at about 50mgs, but do some research on s4 to see if your ok with the vision side effect. You could do this stack for 8 weeks
    Correct me if Iím wrong but isnít s4 comparable to winstrol so itís more of a cutting substance?
    •   

5. It is only cutting because it is a little more "dry" but if you mix the two you'll get more strength, muscle hardness, a bit of size out of your cycle. It shouldn't cause you to shed crazy fat either, but if you notice your leaning out and doing a recomp rather than a bulk you can just eat more.

6. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    It is only cutting because it is a little more "dry" but if you mix the two you'll get more strength, muscle hardness, a bit of size out of your cycle. It shouldn't cause you to shed crazy fat either, but if you notice your leaning out and doing a recomp rather than a bulk you can just eat more.
    Alright man that makes a lot of sense thanks for the help! Also, when youíre on sarms, what kind of training split would you recommend? Do you think doing everything once per week is sufficient or would I need to do twice a week?

7. Depends on your goals, I like to take advantage of the reduced recovery time and really hit everything hard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    Depends on your goals, I like to take advantage of the reduced recovery time and really hit everything hard.
    Alright so Iíll do 2-3 times per week. Thanks bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How Should I Approach My Next SARM Cycle?
    By D4RK5IDE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 12:04 AM
  2. My Next "Between Cycle" Cycle
    By KD1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 06:13 PM
  3. Critique next SD cycle
    By sergeant in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 03:06 PM
  4. Next m1t cycle