How young is too young for mk 677?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How young is too young for mk 677?


    I'm just wondering how old one should be to start taking mk 677.


  2. I started at age 20.
    •   
       


  3. I'm just gonna guess and say 18 is an acceptable time to start.
  4. How young is too young for mk 677?


    I feel like that's a little young just because when I was 18 I remember the feeling of still growing when I hit 19 that's when my body felt like it was getting to the brink of fully developing most men are fully developed by age 21.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    I'm just gonna guess and say 18 is an acceptable time to start.
    Honestly I would prob take it if I was 18. But I also started taking creatine at 15. Well I guess that isnít too bad I knew wrestlers on AAS at 15 ah. But yes I think 18 is prob a good bet.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    I feel like that's a little young just because when I was 18 I remember the feeling of still growing when I hit 19 that's when my body felt like it was getting to the brink of fully developing most men are fully developed by age 21.
    Yes but this compound only increases GH release. If anything it could add a cm in height lol. Obv there may be issues with the increase in GH but I donít see any big negatives since it doesnít cause shut down when taken chronically and it doesnít cause a withdrawal period when stopping.

  7. I am 19 so I think I'm gonna start it. Thanks!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    I am 19 so I think I'm gonna start it. Thanks!
    Yeah just try it at <15mg ED your sleep will be unreal and you'll feel like your muscles are fuller. One thing to note watch sodium intake growth hormone is known to increase water retention which can play a role in high blood pressure. Therefore if you see one day you took too much sodium get yourself dandelion root and about a quarter teaspoon of some cream of tartar. (Don't take too much cream of tartar you will go hyperkalcemia) this will drop the water if you see your water intake getting too high so make sure you check your blood pressure weekly. Make sure you get a baseline blood pressure before starting.

  9. The real question is how old do you need to be to post in this forum. Answer is 21. Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all. Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  10. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    The real question is how old do you need to be to post in this forum. Answer is 21. Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all. Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.
    I agree with you re: rules of posting in anabolic section..but isn't the rule of 21 or older really about posting steroid questions?.. this prob should have gone in a different section of the forum, but it is certainly not a steroid or steroid analog...and in my mind this is a good thing because MK-677 will likely be taken by individuals in the 18-21 range and give them that "mental boost" that they crave (everyone wants to be "on" something these days) and delay, perhaps prevent, their start of AAS cycles.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    The real question is how old do you need to be to post in this forum. Answer is 21. Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all. Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.
    I've been training since I was in sixth grade! (7 years) I've put in more time than some guys who are allowed to post on here! And if I'm not hurting myself what's the point of waiting?? I'm sorry I didn't understand that I was not allowed to post in this section, does that mean I cannot reply on this section as well?

  12. It's a ghrelin mimetic, who's to know it does not interfere with natural ghrelin production?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    It's a ghrelin mimetic, who's to know it does not interfere with natural ghrelin production?
    A descent amount of clinical studies with patients..if it caused suppression of any upstream metabolites you would see a suppressed state after stopping...that suppressed state doesnít happen. So itís not an issue

  14. I haven't found any studies touching on the subject of suppression post long term MK677 use. I'll look into it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    I feel like that's a little young just because when I was 18 I remember the feeling of still growing when I hit 19 that's when my body felt like it was getting to the brink of fully developing most men are fully developed by age 21.
    lol, thats the time to take it.. when your growing. I give kids as young at 4 in the hospital gh injections for certain medical conditions!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I agree with you re: rules of posting in anabolic section..but isn't the rule of 21 or older really about posting steroid questions?.. this prob should have gone in a different section of the forum, but it is certainly not a steroid or steroid analog...and in my mind this is a good thing because MK-677 will likely be taken by individuals in the 18-21 range and give them that "mental boost" that they crave (everyone wants to be "on" something these days) and delay, perhaps prevent, their start of AAS cycles.
    Read the rules, not even supposed to be in this forum at all. Can tell you're a millennial just from this post lmao
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
  17. How young is too young for mk 677?


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol, thats the time to take it.. when your growing. I give kids as young at 4 in the hospital gh injections for certain medical conditions!
    Maybe but that's medical conditions and this isn't an injection. So if your pituitary isn't fully developed I wouldn't give it to a 4 year old. You may be right it won't do anything bad but I wouldn't risk it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Read the rules, not even supposed to be in this forum at all. Can tell you're a millennial just from this post lmao
    Nice. You tell someone to do something because you say so and then say it wonít hurt them. Good talk.

  19. It's all good I should've read the rules

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Nice. You tell someone to do something because you say so and then say it won’t hurt them. Good talk.
    Never told anyone to do anything. Just said your young age shows through your text by the bs you are talking. Uhhh I know the rules say this but maybe it means something else.....don't go trying that when you finally get to the real world bro. Doesn't work.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    It's all good I should've read the rules
    The simple fact is your gh and test levels are most likely through the roof right now and you just need to enjoy natural gains not to mention this could negatively effect your development. This is why these rules are in place, nothing personal
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol, thats the time to take it.. when your growing. I give kids as young at 4 in the hospital gh injections for certain medical conditions!
    I think that they key words are "for certain medical conditions." I wouldn't advise indiscriminately giving GH to every kid/teen.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Never told anyone to do anything. Just said your young age shows through your text by the bs you are talking. Uhhh I know the rules say this but maybe it means something else.....don't go trying that when you finally get to the real world bro. Doesn't work.
    You said:
    Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all.

    Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.
    The second part is you telling someone what to do. The first part is you saying it isnít harmful. But youíre right I guess living in the real world and making over 350k a year has been pretty tough for me LOL.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    The simple fact is your gh and test levels are most likely through the roof right now and you just need to enjoy natural gains not to mention this could negatively effect your development. This is why these rules are in place, nothing personal
    I had my test checked my total is 443ng/dl so it's low and I haven't had my gh checked. But I don't have these magical beautiful Natty gains everyone talks about I wish though lol! Here are my stats though

    Age:19
    Height: 5'10"
    weight: 230 lbs
    Bf:18%
    Squat:525
    Deadlift:485
    Bench:315

    I've lost 100 lbs since January but when I had blood drawn I took a week off of dieting and they drew my blood at 10 am. I sleep an average of 7 hours every night. I really do think I'm doing everything right but before I had lost weight I got my total test checked and it was 409ng/dl, so my levels went up slightly but it wasn't anything to write home about.

    So I may be young but I'm not just being impatient or lazy I've put in my time (7 years Natty) and if I can take something that is safe, which mk 677 is, and it can help me make gains because my natural test is low it's worth it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Never told anyone to do anything. Just said your young age shows through your text by the bs you are talking. Uhhh I know the rules say this but maybe it means something else.....don't go trying that when you finally get to the real world bro. Doesn't work.
    Anyway not trying to start a big argument. I just tend to go with semantics over syntactics. But honestly attacking someoneís argument because of their age or their perceived age (since you have no idea how old I am) is rather petty and beneath any reasonable person trying to be taken seriously.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long is too long for a cycle???
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG??
    By brandon7583 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. How young is too young for HRT
    By jonboy13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:45 PM
  4. How high is too high for total testosterone
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Log in
Log in