How young is too young for mk 677?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering how old one should be to start taking mk 677.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm just gonna guess and say 18 is an acceptable time to start.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I feel like that's a little young just because when I was 18 I remember the feeling of still growing when I hit 19 that's when my body felt like it was getting to the brink of fully developing most men are fully developed by age 21.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm just gonna guess and say 18 is an acceptable time to start.
Honestly I would prob take it if I was 18. But I also started taking creatine at 15. Well I guess that isn’t too bad I knew wrestlers on AAS at 15 ah. But yes I think 18 is prob a good bet.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I feel like that's a little young just because when I was 18 I remember the feeling of still growing when I hit 19 that's when my body felt like it was getting to the brink of fully developing most men are fully developed by age 21.
Yes but this compound only increases GH release. If anything it could add a cm in height lol. Obv there may be issues with the increase in GH but I don’t see any big negatives since it doesn’t cause shut down when taken chronically and it doesn’t cause a withdrawal period when stopping.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 so I think I'm gonna start it. Thanks!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I am 19 so I think I'm gonna start it. Thanks!
Yeah just try it at <15mg ED your sleep will be unreal and you'll feel like your muscles are fuller. One thing to note watch sodium intake growth hormone is known to increase water retention which can play a role in high blood pressure. Therefore if you see one day you took too much sodium get yourself dandelion root and about a quarter teaspoon of some cream of tartar. (Don't take too much cream of tartar you will go hyperkalcemia) this will drop the water if you see your water intake getting too high so make sure you check your blood pressure weekly. Make sure you get a baseline blood pressure before starting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The real question is how old do you need to be to post in this forum. Answer is 21. Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all. Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The real question is how old do you need to be to post in this forum. Answer is 21. Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all. Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.
I agree with you re: rules of posting in anabolic section..but isn't the rule of 21 or older really about posting steroid questions?.. this prob should have gone in a different section of the forum, but it is certainly not a steroid or steroid analog...and in my mind this is a good thing because MK-677 will likely be taken by individuals in the 18-21 range and give them that "mental boost" that they crave (everyone wants to be "on" something these days) and delay, perhaps prevent, their start of AAS cycles.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've been training since I was in sixth grade! (7 years) I've put in more time than some guys who are allowed to post on here! And if I'm not hurting myself what's the point of waiting?? I'm sorry I didn't understand that I was not allowed to post in this section, does that mean I cannot reply on this section as well?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's a ghrelin mimetic, who's to know it does not interfere with natural ghrelin production?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's a ghrelin mimetic, who's to know it does not interfere with natural ghrelin production?
A descent amount of clinical studies with patients..if it caused suppression of any upstream metabolites you would see a suppressed state after stopping...that suppressed state doesn’t happen. So it’s not an issue

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I haven't found any studies touching on the subject of suppression post long term MK677 use. I'll look into it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, thats the time to take it.. when your growing. I give kids as young at 4 in the hospital gh injections for certain medical conditions!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you re: rules of posting in anabolic section..but isn't the rule of 21 or older really about posting steroid questions?.. this prob should have gone in a different section of the forum, but it is certainly not a steroid or steroid analog...and in my mind this is a good thing because MK-677 will likely be taken by individuals in the 18-21 range and give them that "mental boost" that they crave (everyone wants to be "on" something these days) and delay, perhaps prevent, their start of AAS cycles.
Read the rules, not even supposed to be in this forum at all. Can tell you're a millennial just from this post lmao

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
lol, thats the time to take it.. when your growing. I give kids as young at 4 in the hospital gh injections for certain medical conditions!
Maybe but that's medical conditions and this isn't an injection. So if your pituitary isn't fully developed I wouldn't give it to a 4 year old. You may be right it won't do anything bad but I wouldn't risk it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Read the rules, not even supposed to be in this forum at all. Can tell you're a millennial just from this post lmao
Nice. You tell someone to do something because you say so and then say it won’t hurt them. Good talk.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. You tell someone to do something because you say so and then say it won’t hurt them. Good talk.
Never told anyone to do anything. Just said your young age shows through your text by the bs you are talking. Uhhh I know the rules say this but maybe it means something else.....don't go trying that when you finally get to the real world bro. Doesn't work.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good I should've read the rules
The simple fact is your gh and test levels are most likely through the roof right now and you just need to enjoy natural gains not to mention this could negatively effect your development. This is why these rules are in place, nothing personal

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that they key words are "for certain medical conditions." I wouldn't advise indiscriminately giving GH to every kid/teen.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Never told anyone to do anything. Just said your young age shows through your text by the bs you are talking. Uhhh I know the rules say this but maybe it means something else.....don't go trying that when you finally get to the real world bro. Doesn't work.
You said:
Mk stimulates endogenous hormone release and doesn't effect any feedback loop in the body so age really shouldn't matter at all.

Seriously, if you're under 21 go enjoy natty gains and leave all this crap alone until when you actually need it.
The second part is you telling someone what to do. The first part is you saying it isn’t harmful. But you’re right I guess living in the real world and making over 350k a year has been pretty tough for me LOL.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
The simple fact is your gh and test levels are most likely through the roof right now and you just need to enjoy natural gains not to mention this could negatively effect your development. This is why these rules are in place, nothing personal
I had my test checked my total is 443ng/dl so it's low and I haven't had my gh checked. But I don't have these magical beautiful Natty gains everyone talks about I wish though lol! Here are my stats though

Height: 5'10"
weight: 230 lbs
Bf:18%
Squat:525
Deadlift:485
Bench:315

I've lost 100 lbs since January but when I had blood drawn I took a week off of dieting and they drew my blood at 10 am. I sleep an average of 7 hours every night. I really do think I'm doing everything right but before I had lost weight I got my total test checked and it was 409ng/dl, so my levels went up slightly but it wasn't anything to write home about.

So I may be young but I'm not just being impatient or lazy I've put in my time (7 years Natty) and if I can take something that is safe, which mk 677 is, and it can help me make gains because my natural test is low it's worth it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anyway not trying to start a big argument. I just tend to go with semantics over syntactics. But honestly attacking someone’s argument because of their age or their perceived age (since you have no idea how old I am) is rather petty and beneath any reasonable person trying to be taken seriously.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe but that's medical conditions and this isn't an injection. So if your pituitary isn't fully developed I wouldn't give it to a 4 year old. You may be right it won't do anything bad but I wouldn't risk it.
Im really just shooting crap around here.. im hoping nobody is that dumb around here to give mk677 to a 4 year old lol

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I feed MK to my 4 year old all the time. We're still talking about guinea pigs right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You said:

The second part is you telling someone what to do. The first part is you saying it isn’t harmful. But you’re right I guess living in the real world and making over 350k a year has been pretty tough for me LOL.
That's it? I'm over 400 this year so step your game up. Was telling him not to use anything lol and yes, mk appears to be safe from the numerous studies that have been done.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im really just shooting crap around here.. im hoping nobody is that dumb around here to give mk677 to a 4 year old lol
Yes, these kids are really that dumb and you can't even joke around. Fuking sad they are next in line for running the world.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are right actually. The only time I hesitate to recommend stuff like this to people is when the kid has an insecurity about height. Taking the drugs and possibly not getting taller will only make that insecurity demonstrably worse...

But if we're talking about a toddler or very young kid, that clearly had to be done through a practitioner. I wouldn't trust most MK supps for a child to be taking and even then, Gh therapy at a young age is still not well-understood in terms of long term sides. I would know - to this day I am not allowed to give plasma because I was on GH at age 5. I speculate alot of my muscle mass comes from that year of copious doses of GH therapy...:biglaugh:

Plus, at that age (I think everyone is talking about age 4-5) you need to consider insulin too with GH products. This is becoming the normal practice for GH therapy children because the reduction in insulin sensitivity can send the kid into hyperglycemia and lead to beta cell burnout at a much younger age than normal.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Nono i know I wasn't trying to be a dick man. I'm just unsure that giving mk677 to not a fully developed brain is bad for them. In fact injections are probably better at that point because they don't have a direct effect on the brain.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to mention I think I can vouch for most of us here when I say these kind of supplements are a slippery slope. You’ll continue to want more. Eat and put on some muscle a good girl won’t care about your height. Maybe try some X gels from SNS

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How did this discussion devolve from 19 year olds to 4 year olds lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I hope no one would give any drug to a 4 yr old unless it was studied extensively in that age group and medically indicated, but there is always the occasion story about parents giving kids (like 8-10yr olds) PEDs for their own personal gain..(I guess having a star athlete child is the dream for some parents).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope no one would give any drug to a 4 yr old unless it was studied extensively in that age group and medically indicated, but there is always the occasion story about parents giving kids (like 8-10yr olds) PEDs for their own personal gain..(I guess having a star athlete child is the dream for some parents).
Well, some doctors give kids GH, but it's ot near as common nowadays. I was given GH at age 5 for about 12-16 months or so.

Doctor died of a heart attack. New doctor said old doctor was crazy and was experimenting on me. This was back in 1991...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well, some doctors give kids GH, but it's ot near as common nowadays. I was given GH at age 5 for about 12-16 months or so.

Doctor died of a heart attack. New doctor said old doctor was crazy and was experimenting on me. This was back in 1991...
That’s unfortunate that a dr would do something like that. His status makes parents believe and trust his recommendations implicitly. Especially since everything wasn’t as digitized as it is now back then. What was the reasoning for it anyway? Increase in growth velocity?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, these kids are really that dumb and you can't even joke around. Fuking sad they are next in line for running the world.
It is lol, but you know what it says right? We need to be better teachers...

Op, dont use anything now, count macros, try new techniques, new programs, do hiit training, calisthenics and yoga... build up a solid base for when your older so you don't worry about injuries... i got absolutely jacked from 17-21 and i didn't even count calories, but i over trained certain areas now i get injured a lot. I wish i had a calisthenics background or some martial arts (something for joint flexibility and strength) you will be able to make great gains, log it on this forum and you will see results i guarantee

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't bother with it at your age dude. Your GH & test levels are probably already peaking, so you would get better anabloic return by spending the $$$ on more food.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s unfortunate that a dr would do something like that. His status makes parents believe and trust his recommendations implicitly. Especially since everything wasn’t as digitized as it is now back then. What was the reasoning for it anyway? Increase in growth velocity?
They thought I might have had a deficiency in GH output. I was considerably shorter than I needed to be - probably in the 10% percentile in height and weight. That therapy brough me up to normal range. I was the leanest and most muscular kid in kindergarten, lol.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with it at your age dude. Your GH & test levels are probably already peaking, so you would get better anabloic return by spending the $$$ on more food.
My test is low for my age (19) my total is 443ng/dl. I'm gonna try a natural test booster and see if that helps cause I've exhausted every lifestyle related avenue I've heard if.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Do you wear snug fitting underwear? I read an article suggesting one of the biggest contributing factor to lowered test levels in addition to other lifestyle factors is modern fashion sense and its ability to strangle the self regulating function of our testicles for optimal test production. Basically allow them to hang freely. Go free balls or wear boxer shorts. Also sleep with loose fitting clothes or better yet naked.

Sunshine directly on the testicles can increase test production by 200% and to a lesser degree of 120% when the upper torso (back/chest) is exposed. 15-20 minutes exposure 3x a week is recommended.

Test boosters never did much for me personally but a lifestyle change made the biggest difference. I spent a ton of my free time at the beach with a surf/sun lifestyle and felt plain fantastic. Obviously not everyone can just go and live at the beach or even wants to but just a couple things you could try if you haven't already.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Do you wear snug fitting underwear? I read an article suggesting one of the biggest contributing factor to lowered test levels in addition to other lifestyle factors is modern fashion sense and its ability to strangle the self regulating function of our testicles for optimal test production. Basically allow them to hang freely. Go free balls or wear boxer shorts. Also sleep with loose fitting clothes or better yet naked.

Sunshine directly on the testicles can increase test production by 200% and to a lesser degree of 120% when the upper torso (back/chest) is exposed. 15-20 minutes exposure 3x a week is recommended.

Test boosters never did much for me personally but a lifestyle change made the biggest difference. I spent a ton of my free time at the beach with a surf/sun lifestyle and felt plain fantastic. Obviously not everyone can just go and live at the beach or even wants to but just a couple things you could try if you haven't already.
I do wear compression shorts, I usually cook shirtless, but I'll give that a shot!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOBODY will prevent that bro.. especially someone on this forum. Children in Youth in the only hope for something of that nature.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curiousmonkey IGF-1/GH 11
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11