How young is too young for mk 677?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Maybe but that's medical conditions and this isn't an injection. So if your pituitary isn't fully developed I wouldn't give it to a 4 year old. You may be right it won't do anything bad but I wouldn't risk it.
    Im really just shooting crap around here.. im hoping nobody is that dumb around here to give mk677 to a 4 year old lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. I feed MK to my 4 year old all the time. We're still talking about guinea pigs right?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    I feed MK to my 4 year old all the time. We're still talking about guinea pigs right?
    Nah kids dude

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    You said:

The second part is you telling someone what to do. The first part is you saying it isnít harmful. But youíre right I guess living in the real world and making over 350k a year has been pretty tough for me LOL.
    That's it? I'm over 400 this year so step your game up. Was telling him not to use anything lol and yes, mk appears to be safe from the numerous studies that have been done.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Im really just shooting crap around here.. im hoping nobody is that dumb around here to give mk677 to a 4 year old lol
    Yes, these kids are really that dumb and you can't even joke around. Fuking sad they are next in line for running the world.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol, thats the time to take it.. when your growing. I give kids as young at 4 in the hospital gh injections for certain medical conditions!
    You are right actually. The only time I hesitate to recommend stuff like this to people is when the kid has an insecurity about height. Taking the drugs and possibly not getting taller will only make that insecurity demonstrably worse...

But if we're talking about a toddler or very young kid, that clearly had to be done through a practitioner. I wouldn't trust most MK supps for a child to be taking and even then, Gh therapy at a young age is still not well-understood in terms of long term sides. I would know - to this day I am not allowed to give plasma because I was on GH at age 5. I speculate alot of my muscle mass comes from that year of copious doses of GH therapy...

Plus, at that age (I think everyone is talking about age 4-5) you need to consider insulin too with GH products. This is becoming the normal practice for GH therapy children because the reduction in insulin sensitivity can send the kid into hyperglycemia and lead to beta cell burnout at a much younger age than normal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nono i know I wasn't trying to be a dick man. I'm just unsure that giving mk677 to not a fully developed brain is bad for them. In fact injections are probably better at that point because they don't have a direct effect on the brain.

8. Not to mention I think I can vouch for most of us here when I say these kind of supplements are a slippery slope. Youíll continue to want more. Eat and put on some muscle a good girl wonít care about your height. Maybe try some X gels from SNS
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

9. How did this discussion devolve from 19 year olds to 4 year olds lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How did this discussion devolve from 19 year olds to 4 year olds lol
    You gotta be 21 to post in this section.

11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I hope no one would give any drug to a 4 yr old unless it was studied extensively in that age group and medically indicated, but there is always the occasion story about parents giving kids (like 8-10yr olds) PEDs for their own personal gain..(I guess having a star athlete child is the dream for some parents).

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I hope no one would give any drug to a 4 yr old unless it was studied extensively in that age group and medically indicated, but there is always the occasion story about parents giving kids (like 8-10yr olds) PEDs for their own personal gain..(I guess having a star athlete child is the dream for some parents).
    Well, some doctors give kids GH, but it's ot near as common nowadays. I was given GH at age 5 for about 12-16 months or so.

Doctor died of a heart attack. New doctor said old doctor was crazy and was experimenting on me. This was back in 1991...

13. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Well, some doctors give kids GH, but it's ot near as common nowadays. I was given GH at age 5 for about 12-16 months or so.

Doctor died of a heart attack. New doctor said old doctor was crazy and was experimenting on me. This was back in 1991...
    Thatís unfortunate that a dr would do something like that. His status makes parents believe and trust his recommendations implicitly. Especially since everything wasnít as digitized as it is now back then. What was the reasoning for it anyway? Increase in growth velocity?

14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Yes, these kids are really that dumb and you can't even joke around. Fuking sad they are next in line for running the world.
    It is lol, but you know what it says right? We need to be better teachers...

Op, dont use anything now, count macros, try new techniques, new programs, do hiit training, calisthenics and yoga... build up a solid base for when your older so you don't worry about injuries... i got absolutely jacked from 17-21 and i didn't even count calories, but i over trained certain areas now i get injured a lot. I wish i had a calisthenics background or some martial arts (something for joint flexibility and strength) you will be able to make great gains, log it on this forum and you will see results i guarantee

15. I wouldn't bother with it at your age dude. Your GH & test levels are probably already peaking, so you would get better anabloic return by spending the $$$ on more food.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    That’s unfortunate that a dr would do something like that. His status makes parents believe and trust his recommendations implicitly. Especially since everything wasn’t as digitized as it is now back then. What was the reasoning for it anyway? Increase in growth velocity?
    They thought I might have had a deficiency in GH output. I was considerably shorter than I needed to be - probably in the 10% percentile in height and weight. That therapy brough me up to normal range. I was the leanest and most muscular kid in kindergarten, lol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    I wouldn't bother with it at your age dude. Your GH & test levels are probably already peaking, so you would get better anabloic return by spending the $$$ on more food.
    My test is low for my age (19) my total is 443ng/dl. I'm gonna try a natural test booster and see if that helps cause I've exhausted every lifestyle related avenue I've heard if.

18. Do you wear snug fitting underwear? I read an article suggesting one of the biggest contributing factor to lowered test levels in addition to other lifestyle factors is modern fashion sense and its ability to strangle the self regulating function of our testicles for optimal test production. Basically allow them to hang freely. Go free balls or wear boxer shorts. Also sleep with loose fitting clothes or better yet naked.

Sunshine directly on the testicles can increase test production by 200% and to a lesser degree of 120% when the upper torso (back/chest) is exposed. 15-20 minutes exposure 3x a week is recommended.

Test boosters never did much for me personally but a lifestyle change made the biggest difference. I spent a ton of my free time at the beach with a surf/sun lifestyle and felt plain fantastic. Obviously not everyone can just go and live at the beach or even wants to but just a couple things you could try if you haven't already.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    Do you wear snug fitting underwear? I read an article suggesting one of the biggest contributing factor to lowered test levels in addition to other lifestyle factors is modern fashion sense and its ability to strangle the self regulating function of our testicles for optimal test production. Basically allow them to hang freely. Go free balls or wear boxer shorts. Also sleep with loose fitting clothes or better yet naked.

Sunshine directly on the testicles can increase test production by 200% and to a lesser degree of 120% when the upper torso (back/chest) is exposed. 15-20 minutes exposure 3x a week is recommended.

Test boosters never did much for me personally but a lifestyle change made the biggest difference. I spent a ton of my free time at the beach with a surf/sun lifestyle and felt plain fantastic. Obviously not everyone can just go and live at the beach or even wants to but just a couple things you could try if you haven't already.
    I do wear compression shorts, I usually cook shirtless, but I'll give that a shot!

20. If you have to ask. You're too young.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mcballz View Post
    If you have to ask. You're too young.
    Such science much reasons

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    NOBODY will prevent that bro.. especially someone on this forum. Children in Youth in the only hope for something of that nature.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long is too long for a cycle???
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG??
    By brandon7583 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. How young is too young for HRT