First pin cycle. Sustanon/EQ and possibly dbol at beginning

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
goal is bulking. Diet/nutrition, training, basic supplementation is being advised by coach. And hard ****ing work, as I assume we all put in

Anyways, I’m asking your opinions, because I’m also being advised three compounds for my first cycle, and I Want your thoughts on that..

10 week in length:

500 Sustanon per week, IM
400 EQ per week, IM
30 Dbol per day(4 weeks max, we spoke about getting off the D-bol after two weeks)

Arimadex every other day.

Pct: Clomid, Nolva, and hCG.

I think my only concern is running three compounds at once, because it’s my first cycle of anabolic steroids.

However; I’ve run two cycles of prohormones with some pretty moderate to high doses on the second cycle.

Thanks for help.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You don't use HCG during PCT, you use it pre PCT as it can cause improper recovery.

Get test E or C, Sust needs to be pinned MWF or eod for the short esters and can be painful for a first cycle.

You need liver support like Nac or Tudca for Dbol.

10 Weeks of EQ will do absolutely nothing for you.

Don't use an AI right from the start. You don't know how you will react to these compounds and you can crash your E2 (I think).

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would advise Test Cyp, 12 weeks, 500mg. Easy and effective.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pinning 2x per week sustanon is fine. Also stretch the equipoise to 12 weeks. Its the minimum recommended as it doesn't start to really hit good until about 8 weeks in. So I would make it a 12 weeker if your going to run test/eq.

If your concerned about too many compounds first cycle just run the test and dbol. You can save the eq for the next cycle. You should see great gains on 500/week test w dbol as a kicker.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pinning 2x per week sustanon is fine. Also stretch the equipoise to 12 weeks. Its the minimum recommended as it doesn't start to really hit good until about 8 weeks in. So I would make it a 12 weeker if your going to run test/eq.

If your concerned about too many compounds first cycle just run the test and dbol. You can save the eq for the next cycle. You should see great gains on 500/week test w dbol as a kicker.
Boom! That way he can buy some more Eq to run a proper Eq cycle later.

For a first cycle you will probably LOVE DBol and Test. My first run was just test @ 500mg for 12 weeks and I grew [retty damn well, but would have been off the chain with some DBol.

I agree unless you already have it don't go with the Sustanon, but if you do no big deal it works too, just do 2-3 injects a week. I prefer Test E myself but Test E and C are pretty much interchangeable.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Thanks for the reply peeps. Ima push it to twelve. Already have the Sust and EQ. Will be starting next week !

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply peeps. Ima push it to twelve. Already have the Sust and EQ. Will be starting next week !
Good info above but this was MY FIRST CYCLE so I got you!! and I love this cycle:

If you save money drop the Dbol to 2 weeks and buy some more EQ, otherwise drop it completely. Sust is a slow giant so you feel the Prop esters but it's not enough mg until week 2 when Iso esters start maturing

Sust 500mg/ 14 weeks= 350mg/week great starting dose
EQ 400mg/ 13 weeks = 300mg/week [take it down to 13 weeks and do 600mg fist pin. kinda like a small froantload]
Dbol 30mg x2 weeks 1-2 weeksmax only as a kicker when sust ISO starts hitting

Aromasin 12.5 mg e3d sust won't aromatise as fast as say Test-E and EQ only 30% is able to aromatise at all [I read it alot ]
You wont be shut down enough to need HCG but if you want to waste $50 pin 100iu e2d in week 15-16

PCT
HCG week 15-16 100iu e3d if you want to waste $
Clomid week 16.5 [Undec needs 17 days] 50mg/25mg/25mg e2d/ 12.5 mg ed

Supps
Fish oil
Liver + w/out Dbol just not as much
Hawthorn/Garlic/Cayenne combo

Adex as deeded