DMZ vs M Sten vs Epistane vs Halodrol vs Mithras - Best for strength and mass?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It's all just not necessary bro. Really won't increase gains with the more stuff you add in. More simple is more better imo
    I'm with Yates... You have way too much stuff in there
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It's all just not necessary bro. Really won't increase gains with the more stuff you add in. More simple is more better imo
    Okay brother. I just have a lot of stuff on hand and got it for great prices so it wont be breaking the bank per say. I dont get that many runs a year just trying to make the most of it lol. I get sometimes simpler is better. But if i so stack epi and halo what dosing do you recommend stacked?

    Epi- 30/30/30/40/40/40
    Halo 50/75/75/100/100/100

    Or go higher sooner on the halo?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Okay brother. I just have a lot of stuff on hand and got it for great prices so it wont be breaking the bank per say. I dont get that many runs a year just trying to make the most of it lol. I get sometimes simpler is better. But if i so stack epi and halo what dosing do you recommend stacked?

    Epi- 30/30/30/40/40/40
    Halo 50/75/75/100/100/100

    Or go higher sooner on the halo?
    That's perfect, run it with a base like 4andro (trest would be better imo).

    If you want to run the nor all the way through and keep the mk677. Everything else I would toss out of the cycle.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Okay brother. I just have a lot of stuff on hand and got it for great prices so it wont be breaking the bank per say. I dont get that many runs a year just trying to make the most of it lol. I get sometimes simpler is better. But if i so stack epi and halo what dosing do you recommend stacked?

    Epi- 30/30/30/40/40/40
    Halo 50/75/75/100/100/100

    Or go higher sooner on the halo?
    I don't see any problem with that dosing protocol. Trust me, I used to be the same way and did a few over complicated cycles and it was more side effects than gains. Trust me lol I know what you mean by a whole bunch of stuff laying around but in the end, it's probably not gonna be worth it. Just my experience, my friend.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  5. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I don't see any problem with that dosing protocol. Trust me, I used to be the same way and did a few over complicated cycles and it was more side effects than gains. Trust me lol I know what you mean by a whole bunch of stuff laying around but in the end, it's probably not gonna be worth it. Just my experience, my friend.
    Thank you for your input and time man.

    The main reason behind the adding in more stuff is because i wanted this cycle to be at least 10-12 weeks long and obviously cant run a methyl longer than 6 weeks or so. Thats why i staggered started the Nor delta 6 and 1 andro, because they both take about 3 weeks to kick in, which would be kicking in about the time the methyl run is over. That would give me an extended period of "gains" after the 6 week methyl run is over. I dont want my gains to end at 6 weeks, i wanted to keep breaking plateaus and gaining mass and strength through all 10-12 weeks of the run.
    •   
       


  6. Not much I can add to this other than DMZ is cleary the strongest of the bunch. MSten is pretty strong too and some respond better to it than DMZ... But let me throw something out there...

    Do them BOTH. I can say that 20mg of each is a pretty stout package. If you changed absolutely nothing at all, you should at least see 6-8lbs of weight gain and a solid 10% increase in strength (maybe as much as 15%) on compound movements. Obviously without a proper diet, you won't keep that mass and regardless of the diet the strength will not stay. When I tried this combo years ago, it was the first time I was able to squat 315 X 15-16 reps with good form which was up from 6-8 reps prior to. In fact, it was the second day I started the cycle when I hit that number.

    That being said, eating copious protein and carbs and taking the two together for 5 weeks or so would be a strong cycle that even the least disciplined individual should expect a fair amount of change from.

    But taking TUDCA, Liv52 and drinking 2G water daily would be mandatory in order to keep your appetite though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Thank you for your input and time man.

    The main reason behind the adding in more stuff is because i wanted this cycle to be at least 10-12 weeks long and obviously cant run a methyl longer than 6 weeks or so. Thats why i staggered started the Nor delta 6 and 1 andro, because they both take about 3 weeks to kick in, which would be kicking in about the time the methyl run is over. That would give me an extended period of "gains" after the 6 week methyl run is over. I dont want my gains to end at 6 weeks, i wanted to keep breaking plateaus and gaining mass and strength through all 10-12 weeks of the run.
    After reading this, you should go the way of the needle, bro.

    I don't say that flippantly either - a Test only cycle @ 500- 750mg X 10 weeks would net FAR better gains and would only need a modest amount of AI to control estrogen. You'd use the same PCT as you would with all those nut-crushing orals, too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    After reading this, you should go the way of the needle, bro.

    I don't say that flippantly either - a Test only cycle @ 500- 750mg X 10 weeks would net FAR better gains and would only need a modest amount of AI to control estrogen. You'd use the same PCT as you would with all those nut-crushing orals, too.
    Lol i knew someone would say it. I know man. I know its better, cheaper, and safer/less taxing on the body but unfortunately the wifey is not okay with that option yet. Ill get her there eventually though lol a lot of my friends who pin have tried lecturing her and shes almost there... Just needs a little more push and time and she will get there. For now this is what i got to work with though. Im not one to do stuff behind her back either or hide stuff.

  9. Shorter cycle means less off time means new cycle quicker. Get your gains and be done with it. The longer your cycle the harder your body fights back to stop you from putting on any more mass. Cortisol, shbg, myostatin, etc are all working against you. 12 week cycles are for oils and I think oral cycles should be 6 to 8 weeks max.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  10. The only thing Iíd bother adding to the epistane and halodrol would be a test base.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Shorter cycle means less off time means new cycle quicker. Get your gains and be done with it. The longer your cycle the harder your body fights back to stop you from putting on any more mass. Cortisol, shbg, myostatin, etc are all working against you. 12 week cycles are for oils and I think oral cycles should be 6 to 8 weeks max.
    This is totally anecdotal, but I believe GH/Insulin staves off those resistors you just listed. It would seem that mass gains while taking GH are considerably more linear in fashion and the growth period seems stretched out.

    Has nothing to do with this thread but has everything to do with your point.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    This is totally anecdotal, but I believe GH/Insulin staves off those resistors you just listed. It would seem that mass gains while taking GH are considerably more linear in fashion and the growth period seems stretched out.

    Has nothing to do with this thread but has everything to do with your point.
    This doesn't pertain to mk677 as well does it? Ive been on mk for about 2.5 months and will be on for another 5 to 6 months. Please elaborate because im not fully understanding your point

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    This doesn't pertain to mk677 as well does it? Ive been on mk for about 2.5 months and will be on for another 5 to 6 months. Please elaborate because im not fully understanding your point
    I PM'd you so as to not get off topic but the quick answer is yes, my anecdotes confirm this is also true with MK, or at least Somatozine.

    Point is, longer cycle are essential with the big three (Test/GH/Slin) because the growth seems to be slow and linear in nature and does not taper off after 6-8 weeks- you just have to keep eating and training but they keep coming. Genetics comes into play here as well but I'm saying that when I eat a lot while taking those items I grow and when I don't take those items together its a fight to keep mass and the calorie requirements go way, way up.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Halo had the best strength gains from any other ph I've used before and have used your whole list. Gains weren't huge but strength was incredible. Epistane gave me the best gains that stuck around post cycle out of your list. A halo and epi stack would probably be goat
    Yates quick question for you brother. Because of the chance of rebound gyno with epistane, ive read your entire PCT thread and gyno prevention/reversal but my question is once im done with 30 days of clomid, and continue to dose exemestane after im done with clomid would it be beneficial to dose ralox daily for a few weeks after clomid and exem like 12.5mg E3D? If so what should my daily dose of ralox be and for how long after clomid? Like 2 to 4 weeks?
  15. DMZ vs M Sten vs Epistane vs Halodrol vs Mithras - Best for strength and mass?!


    Sorry quote wrong

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Lol i knew someone would say it. I know man. I know its better, cheaper, and safer/less taxing on the body but unfortunately the wifey is not okay with that option yet. Ill get her there eventually though lol a lot of my friends who pin have tried lecturing her and shes almost there... Just needs a little more push and time and she will get there. For now this is what i got to work with though. Im not one to do stuff behind her back either or hide stuff.
    I showed my wife Bigger Stronger Faster* and it completely changed her view on pinning. I still havenít jumped on the bike (yet) but sheís totally cool and understands what those oral cycles are about. And if (when) I do, i donít have to hide it from her.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DMZ vs M-Sten vs Epistane
    By YoungBodyBuil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 10:00 AM
  2. Epistane vs Halodrol vs ProMag
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 09:13 AM
  3. Halodrol vs Epistane in regards to HBP
    By DRip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 05:47 PM
  4. Halodrol Vs Epistane
    By Lacrossedude6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:22 AM
  5. Halodrol - Best For Strength Gains?
    By bakerderek0 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Log in
Log in