Megatren results

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Megatren results

6 week cycle of Megatren by German Pharmaceuticals.

Name:  IMG_0313.JPG
Views: 614
Size:  308.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0394.JPG
Views: 629
Size:  385.0 KB

•   

2. You look lean with some muscle for sure, but it's hard to judge results with no before pics though???

3. lol first pics are before, second are after I'm 20lbs heavier in the second pics. Went from 155lbs to 175. This is replacing my log that I took down cos it was doing my head in constantly analysing everything.

Imo this stuff is useless at the recommended 2 caps a day. When I went up to 3 I could feel it, 4 was good but 5 a day is where I blew up. I put on about 12lbs on in the last 2 weeks when I upped the dosage to 4 then 5. If I had this cycle to do over again I'd start at 3 caps a day the first week and go up to 4, 5 then finish on 6. Side effects were minimal, the odd night my sleep was disrupted but apart from that I was fine. Hunger was ridiculous I could've ate all day and night. I ate so much crap on top of my normal diet I should've looked like a whale by now.
    @Eight got the pics working lol. @Dz23 @Apsmith4992. Sorry lads log was seriously doing my nut in so had to delete it.

Pics are ****, particularly the front they but I can't be arsed pissing about trying to get good lighting, angles and all that

4. Btw dosage is 20mg Trenavar and 5mg methylstenbolone per capsule. 60 in a tub, I had 2 but next time I'll buy 3 so I can go with a higher dosage.
    •   

5. Oh I see it now. That's impressive you are just a bigger version of your self, doesn't look like you added any fat. If a lean bulk was your goal and you put on 20lbs that would be an overwhelming success my friend!

6. good progress, are these right after cycle or after PCT?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy84 View Post
    Oh I see it now. That's impressive you are just a bigger version of your self, doesn't look like you added any fat. If a lean bulk was your goal and you put on 20lbs that would be an overwhelming success my friend!
    Didn't add too much fat, hurt my shoulder mid cycle and stayed on 2 caps when I should have upped the dosage earlier otherwise it could have went better. Read a few scare stories about msten so that had me a bit worried to take too much of it but I'll def run this stuff again so I'll know better for next time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by uprightrows View Post
    good progress, are these right after cycle or after PCT?
    2 days before the cycle ended I took these. 2 weeks into pct and haven't lost any muscle so far. My traps and shoulders blew up on this stuff everyone was commenting about them but my pics don't show it well cos of the low camera position. A guy I hadn't seen in the gym for a couple of months came up to me yesterday saying how much bigger I'd got and lots of comments from friends on my size. It helps that my medium t-shirts now hug my body which gives the illusion of size as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    2 days before the cycle ended I took these. 2 weeks into pct and haven't lost any muscle so far. My traps and shoulders blew up on this stuff everyone was commenting about them but my pics don't show it well cos of the low camera position. A guy I hadn't seen in the gym for a couple of months came up to me yesterday saying how much bigger I'd got and lots of comments from friends on my size. It helps that my medium t-shirts now hug my body which gives the illusion of size as well.
    What trap and shoulder stuff were you doing?

10. Quote Originally Posted by dezzy84 View Post
    What trap and shoulder stuff were you doing?
    Was doing a bit of extra shoulder work, finishers mostly at the end to get a burn. Traps I was only doing 3 sets of shrugs twice a week.

11. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Actually looks like you made the most progress in the back, specifically upper lats and spinae erectors, good job, hope you keep it after PCT

12. Quote Originally Posted by uprightrows View Post
    Actually looks like you made the most progress in the back, specifically upper lats and spinae erectors, good job, hope you keep it after PCT
    Cheers mate I def think I made good progress on my back. I noticed about the end of the 2nd week when I was drying myself after a shower my whole body was thickening out. It's hard to see in the pics but I'm a lot bigger size and width wise.

The strength gains are great on the megatren as well. I put 20kg on my back squat in a week when I went up to 4 caps a day no exaggeration. Couldn't believe it the weights just felt so light when I was stacking them on the barbell about 4 1/2 weeks in and my strength went thru the roof.

The nutrient partitioning on it at 3+ caps a day is unbelievable, I was eating jammy dodgers, ice cream, chocolate bars I was just craving carbs constantly, at one point I woke up in the middle of the night starving and ate 3 rounds of jam on toast followed by a full packet of choc digestives. This was after a full day of stuffing my face. It all went to muscle too as the fat I put on was the first couple of weeks as I upped my calories a bit too fast coming off a cut.

It's funny I'm raving about this stuff now as before I deleted my log I was calling it **** complaining it wasn't doing anything lol that was really my problem as I stuck to 2 caps a day when I should've upped the dose when it wasn't affecting me.

13. I don't know what the f*ck a jammy dodger is, but I'm assuming it's high in carbs. I've used IM tren before, and yes it is one of the best nutrient partitioners out there, tons of glycogen, density and strength. Also I'm really not sure if trenavar is the prohormone to dienolone or trenbolone? I actually am super confused about the market nomenclature for 19-nor PHs and have no idea what "trenavar" is and actually converts to

14. Quote Originally Posted by uprightrows View Post
    I don't know what the f*ck a jammy dodger is, but I'm assuming it's high in carbs. I've used IM tren before, and yes it is one of the best nutrient partitioners out there, tons of glycogen, density and strength. Also I'm really not sure if trenavar is the prohormone to dienolone or trenbolone? I actually am super confused about the market nomenclature for 19-nor PHs and have no idea what "trenavar" is and actually converts to
    Ya dunno wat you're missing mate. Packet of jammy dodgers and a cup of tea and you're sorted. They're biscuits filled with jam so yes pretty much pure sugar. TBH I never really eat them but was craving them on the megatren.

German Pharmaceuticals claim it actually converts to Trenbolone in the body but never had actual IM tren to compare. Usually you'd run 80mg minimum but I was scared of the msten doing my liver in. The hunger was crazy on it but now I'm the opposite I don't feel like eating at all.

15. Jammy Dodgers lol. Sounds like the UK version of Poptarts.

16. Yo sorry about the late reply here mate, looking good bro and deffo added a bit of size too.

Would u run something like this again?

Hunger being destroyed is **** mate force that food down

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    Yo sorry about the late reply here mate, looking good bro and deffo added a bit of size too.

Would u run something like this again?

Hunger being destroyed is **** mate force that food down
    I def would run it again mate but next time I'd dose higher from the start. I wouldn't use it again based on my results, they aren't anything great imo, but based on the potential I seen from it at higher doses later in the cycle.

Even at 5 caps a day I felt fine I was just worried about going too high after scare stories about msten doing people's liver in. In one of the reviews on the site I bought it from some guy ran it 6 caps a day for 8 weeks and says he put on 10kg of pure muscle. I'd well believe ya could do that easy if you'd the swingers to take such a high a dose for that long.

Aye not being hungry is **** when ya need to eat but i was awake half the night sweating one minute, freezing the next must have caught this bug going about here. Woke up 5lbs lighter this morning and panicked but must have just been water from sweating thru the night. I mean you worry about muscle loss during pct but there's no way ya could drop 5lbs of muscle over night is there?

18. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    I def would run it again mate but next time I'd dose higher from the start. I wouldn't use it again based on my results, they aren't anything great imo, but based on the potential I seen from it at higher doses later in the cycle.

Even at 5 caps a day I felt fine I was just worried about going too high after scare stories about msten doing people's liver in. In one of the reviews on the site I bought it from some guy ran it 6 caps a day for 8 weeks and says he put on 10kg of pure muscle. I'd well believe ya could do that easy if you'd the swingers to take such a high a dose for that long.

Aye not being hungry is **** when ya need to eat but i was awake half the night sweating one minute, freezing the next must have caught this bug going about here. Woke up 5lbs lighter this morning and panicked but must have just been water from sweating thru the night. I mean you worry about muscle loss during pct but there's no way ya could drop 5lbs of muscle over night is there?
    OK cool. Yes the liver sides do worry me with that sort of thing, I hope u plan to have a blood test and see wha gwaan.

Most likely u have lost 5lbs of water if it was literally overnight but but that's a fair amount of water if that is the case.

I once did a cycle and lost appetite and gains just disappeared mate so my only advice is bang down food and I would possibly even implement a weight gainer type shake to help also.

Good luck with it all

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    OK cool. Yes the liver sides do worry me with that sort of thing, I hope u plan to have a blood test and see wha gwaan.

Most likely u have lost 5lbs of water if it was literally overnight but but that's a fair amount of water if that is the case.

I once did a cycle and lost appetite and gains just disappeared mate so my only advice is bang down food and I would possibly even implement a weight gainer type shake to help also.

Good luck with it all
    You're right I just need to man up and keep eating I lost the gains from my epistane cycle by cutting straight after pct I don't want it to happen this time.

One thing worries me is getting sick so soon after the cycle ended, I'm never sick I eat loads of fruit n veg it's only after a PH run I get ill. Same thing happened after epi, I got a cold then a sinus infection I couldn't get rid of that spread to my ear and mouth and took near 3 months n 2 antibiotic treatments to shift. Really don't want that **** to happen this time it wasn't fun at all. Shows you these things really do a number on your body.

20. Sorry i didn't catch this sooner but it looks like you had a decent run though. Everything you put on was lean and lots more definition. I'm about a week out from pct and I'm up to about 162 so 8 lbs or so. But tren and msten dwarfs halo and 4andro.
  21. Megatren results

Well at least you've bust thru 160 mate good job. How did you find the sides and would ya run it again?

Dunno if I'd do the megatren again, got really sick and broke out in bad acne across my traps and chest. Down to 168lbs, lost 7 since Tuesday when I started to get ill hoping most of its water I've sweated out. I suspect I may have lost a bit of muscle as everything was running thru me for 2 days there even tho I kept cals high plus haven't been able to train much.

22. See what I mean it's pretty bad looking, I sliced thru one on my neck while shaving there and it stung like **** lol
    Name:  IMG_0409.JPG
Views: 262
Size:  241.0 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Well at least you've bust thru 160 mate good job. How did you find the sides and would ya run it again?

Dunno if I'd do the megatren again, got really sick and broke out in bad acne across my traps and chest. Down to 168lbs, lost 7 since Tuesday when I started to get ill hoping most of its water I've sweated out. I suspect I may have lost a bit of muscle as everything was running thru me for 2 days there even tho I kept cals high plus haven't been able to train much.
    I'm pretty good on sides honestly beside the obvious shutdown lol. I have noticed 4andro isn't quite strong enough to counteract the loss in libido. It helps I mean I can do what I need to do but I'm not feeling like a 16yr old lol. I'm going with test my next run so probably won't run it. I'll just go with tbol which is what halo converts to. I've got mk677 to add to my pct so I'm really hoping I can keep most of it. I'm up about another pound today. The last couple weeks if this cycle is where I've noticed the most.

24. Also forgot to ask... what do you have in store for the next cycle?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dnp results and feelings!
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 07:35 PM
  2. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
  3. My cycle results thus far
    By Manteca in forum Cycle Logs