Halodrol - Methylated first time 50mg

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
Hello Guys

Have a few years of experience from unmethylated substances such as
Ostarine,Lgd, 1 & 4 Andro. I want to step up & going to make a 4week cycle of Halodrol
on 50mg day With legit Fusion Supplements from PredatorNutrition (UK)
Purpose is a good recomp on maintenance calories. Goal: Harden up & add a few lb of quality mass.

Right now im 4week in a Sarm Cycle (4mg lgd 10mg ostarine 20mg mk677)
As they are unmethylated would it be a good advice to add 4week Halo?
Have another good option, finnish this 8 week cycle of sarm -> PCT -> Rest
and make a Cycle of 4AD - 1 Andro & Halo.

Thoughts? :)

Food
Clean & Sane eating
will drink much water & each day eat Celery/radish/Antichoke to enhance bile salts just to be on safe side.

Health
Im healthy with no medications or health problems
Do not drink/smoke or take drugs
Durning cycle i will not even take paracetamol.

My stats
*Age 28
*Weight 176 lb
*Lenght 5ft 8
*Bf 13%

Halodrol
week 1 50mg / 25 morning 25 night
week 2 50mg / 25 morning 25 night
week 3 50mg / 25 morning 25 night
week 4 50mg / 25 morning 25 night

OTC - purus Labs organ Shield (NAC, Silymarin, Sawpalmetto, ALA, Q10)
week 1 1cap morning
week 2 1cap morning
week 3 1cap morning
week 4 1cap morning

PTC (Nolva or clomid)
week 1 Serm + organ Shield 2caps + T-boost

Support Supplements DAY
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Antioxidant Complex ( carotenoids - Zeaxanthin - Curcumin - Gluthatione - ALA - Q10 -Lycopene)
T-Boost ( DAA - avena satvia - Fenugreek)
Calcium/Magnesium

Support Supplements NIGHT
Fish Oil
Calcium/Magnesium
Phenibut

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd wait and finish your current cycle (make sure you take proper time off) Halodrol is more commonly used at 75-100mg if I remember correctly, and it would be better to run it 6 weeks imo. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 are the typical doses if you weren't already aware. As far as stacking goes, I'd say a test base wouldn't hurt; so maybe some 4andro if you want.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I'd highly recommend picking a different cycle assist. Organ shield is overpriced for the amount you get from it. Either Cel cycle assist or ar1macare pro would be much better. You don't really need cycle support during pct imo; I'd save most of it for on cycle

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
good answer

I'd wait and finish your current cycle (make sure you take proper time off) Halodrol is more commonly used at 75-100mg if I remember correctly, and it would be better to run it 6 weeks imo. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 are the typical doses if you weren't already aware. As far as stacking goes, I'd say a test base wouldn't hurt; so maybe some 4andro if you want.

Also, I'd highly recommend picking a different cycle assist. Organ shield is overpriced for the amount you get from it. Either Cel cycle assist or ar1macare pro would be much better. You don't really need cycle support during pct imo; I'd save most of it for on cyclet.
Thank you for Answer Anabolicguru!
You´re right 75-100mg is more commonly used by people with experience. As a first timer on methylated i will do the cycle carefully on 50mg. Ofc with less results.. Ar1macare looks potent, will have a clooser look on this product (tudca's good)
Arent Hpta´s and bile salt's needing acute boost after cycle? hearing diffrent alltime

Then it´s settled. Halodrol Standalone later on with 4AD as a testbase :)

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Your starting experience is similar to mine. I played around with SARMs and DHEA before jumping on Hdrol as the first real PH cycle.
I would run it for 6 weeks, and consider bumping to 75mg, and even maybe 100mg if you can handle the lethargy.
50/50/50/75/75/[100]

I even stacked it with LGD, which I ran for 8 weeks (2 first weeks solo). Gains were great.

In general, Halo is a great 1st time PH cycle.

Cheers from Norway

Hello Guys

Have a few years of experience from unmethylated substances such as
Ostarine,Lgd, 1 & 4 Andro. I want to step up & going to make a 4week cycle of Halodrol
on 50mg day With legit Fusion Supplements from PredatorNutrition (UK)
Purpose is a good recomp on maintenance calories. Goal: Harden up & add a few lb of quality mass.

Right now im 4week in a Sarm Cycle (4mg lgd 10mg ostarine 20mg mk677)
As they are unmethylated would it be a good advice to add 4week Halo?
Have another good option, finnish this 8 week cycle of sarm -> PCT -> Rest
and make a Cycle of 4AD - 1 Andro & Halo.

Thoughts? :)

Food
Clean & Sane eating
will drink much water & each day eat Celery/radish/Antichoke to enhance bile salts just to be on safe side.

Health
Im healthy with no medications or health problems
Do not drink/smoke or take drugs
Durning cycle i will not even take paracetamol.

My stats
*Age 28
*Weight 176 lb
*Lenght 5ft 8
*Bf 13%

Halodrol
week 1 50mg / 25 morning 25 night
week 2 50mg / 25 morning 25 night
week 3 50mg / 25 morning 25 night
week 4 50mg / 25 morning 25 night

OTC - purus Labs organ Shield (NAC, Silymarin, Sawpalmetto, ALA, Q10)
week 1 1cap morning
week 2 1cap morning
week 3 1cap morning
week 4 1cap morning

PTC (Nolva or clomid)

Support Supplements DAY
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Antioxidant Complex ( carotenoids - Zeaxanthin - Curcumin - Gluthatione - ALA - Q10 -Lycopene)
Calcium/Magnesium

Support Supplements NIGHT
Fish Oil
Calcium/Magnesium
Phenibut

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
Your starting experience is similar to mine. I played around with SARMs and DHEA before jumping on Hdrol as the first real PH cycle.
I would run it for 6 weeks, and consider bumping to 75mg, and even maybe 100mg if you can handle the lethargy.
50/50/50/75/75/[100]

I even stacked it with LGD, which I ran for 8 weeks (2 first weeks solo). Gains were great.

In general, Halo is a great 1st time PH cycle.

Cheers from Norway
Thank you for sharing your experience of Halodrol Nordic Brother. In general how Hard was Halos lethargy? I have access to a whole world of stims to beat IT :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for Answer Anabolicguru!
You´re right 75-100mg is more commonly used by people with experience. As a first timer on methylated i will do the cycle carefully on 50mg. Ofc with less results.. Ar1macare looks potent, will have a clooser look on this product (tudca's good)
Arent Hpta´s and bile salt's needing acute boost after cycle? hearing diffrent alltime

Then it´s settled. Halodrol Standalone later on with 4AD as a testbase :)
I'd start at 75 based on what I've read/heard. Not too many people run cycle support during pct, so I wouldn't really think its necessary myself.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience 75 is a good dose for Hdrol. I never went to 100 the two times I used the compound. But you’d want to do 6 weeks like others are saying. I personally did 50/50/75/75/75/75 and had good size and strength gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe go 50/50/75/75/75/100 then. This would use 119 capsules which would use all but one capsule if you were to buy two bottles.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Thank you for sharing your experience of Halodrol Nordic Brother. In general how Hard was Halos lethargy? I have access to a whole world of stims to beat IT :)
It was quite hard the last week, but could also be due to the LGD.
When I ran Halo again later, it was not that bad.

Just beware that Halo is a lean bulk PH that also works great for cutting (in my opinion the best), so do not be tempted to go totally overboard with the carbo intake. Eat clean, and a ton of protein.