first time sarms

reefy86

Awards
i respect the rules about not asking for sources so i wont do, but ive been on so many forums and they all bloody bash eachother and say everywhere else is a scam. i get told to stay away from tablets and to only trust sarmsx as sarms1 water theirs down apparently. both are around the same price but expensive. whats your best advice please :)

Thank you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My advice is to not waste money on sarms; go with something tried and true

reefy86

Awards
i am prone to hair loss so i would prefer to stay away from steroids :(

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i am prone to hair loss so i would prefer to stay away from steroids :(
Sarms aren't backed by a whole lot of research, so there's really no guarantees that you won't experience hair loss with them as well. Stay natural for as long as you can. The pros generally don't outweigh the cons when it comes to hormonals imo.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming youre not 17yo, and are wanting te gainz like erryone else:

Lgd 10-20mg + transdermal dhea/preg, 10 weeks.

...pretty decent simple effective stack. Could pick up both compounds via any number of board sponsors for decent prices nomsayin

Will also want exemestane and clomid.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Avoid both of them, way over priced and sjit talkers, especially that shill Gemelli. Search for Legend(LGD) by Olympus Labs. I got konr in the UK. Put on a solid 10lb, Kept 8lb after pct, got more vascular and shed about 2% bf in that time aswel. Did a proper pct clomid, not sure that was so necessary but it was the safest option. I know many people that have made do with D Aspartic Acid, Tribulus and various otc estro suppressors.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Avoid both of them, way over priced and sjit talkers, especially that shill Gemelli. Search for Legend(LGD) by Olympus Labs. I got konr in the UK. Put on a solid 10lb, Kept 8lb after pct, got more vascular and shed about 2% bf in that time aswel. Did a proper pct clomid, not sure that was so necessary but it was the safest option. I know many people that have made do with D Aspartic Acid, Tribulus and various otc estro suppressors.
No serm no cycle. So you were smart to use clomid. Nomsayin

Amanojaku

Awards
Me too, I used halo+1andro and I didn't loss hair