First time cycle need advice. Test-E

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First time cycle need advice. Test-E


    My stats:
    25yo male. 6ft 2in, 224lbs, 15%bf strongman competitor

    Started pinning Test e 400mg for my very first time ever on Tuesday this week. First injection cause a lump in the skin. No redness and slight pain when touching it. Today was shot number two injection was this morning. And I definitely feel like I pinned wrong. Maybe at an angle the needle came out a bit and I had to bring it back in just sort of a mess. Once all the fluid was in and I removed the needle there was a ton of blood. Throughout the day I had a lump in it's place but no pain or heat or red color. Now after my workout and showering it is a bit pink in color as well as a little sore and warm. Should I be worried? I'm coming off a bit of "test flu" I believe that I developed from my first pin


  2. Nah probably nothing. I've had times I can't sit almost cause the muscle gets swollen. Inject in your butt sitting down from the side .. I find that to be the easiest. .. yeah and don't cheat in competitions
    •   
       


  3. The first few weeks maybe even months (no more than 2) you will get local swelling to some degree. I remember it was a little odd walking when I did glutes but the weird feeling passed quickly. I can say now when I pin even 2 ml at once I have absolutely no reaction anymore no lump no swelling no soreness. Over time your body gets used to it. As long as you donít see redness, have sustained pain or excruciating pain on movement, and donít have a fever, you are probably ok.

  4. Oh also when you have the higher concentration products (like test at 400 or more per ML) you can get additional irritation from the solvents used in the oil.

  5. Strongman competitions are not tested and it is expected that competitors are on PEDs. I simply do it to remain competitive. The judges just want a show
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Oh also when you have the higher concentration products (like test at 400 or more per ML) you can get additional irritation from the solvents used in the oil.
    Any advice on pinning the quad? Seems much easier as I am self pinning and will probably have more control. I am just concerned with being able to train legs on injection days and days after. Will it be a problem?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Strongman competitions are not tested and it is expected that competitors are on PEDs. I simply do it to remain competitive. The judges just want a show
    Haha that's funny people realize that.. I was just talking to a friend who said, every elite strongman is on steroids.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Haha that's funny people realize that.. I was just talking to a friend who said, every elite strongman is on steroids.
    Yeah were just told what weight to be at and what events to do. No drug testing involved

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Nice!

  10. Update: it has now gotten a little more flush with color as time has gone by. It's now pink and still a lump although it feels less hard than previously. It doesn't feel any warmer than the rest of my glute but there is pain when I touch it. I feel semi feverish but I can't tell if it's because of the test flu Uber had for the last few days since my first injection

  11. If you have an extended reaction it very well could be the concentration/solvents in the oil. I tried doing TestE 500. I literally couldnít walk for a week or so lol. And it wasnít infection. Just whatever they used to increase the solubility of the ester. And it may have precipitated in my leg.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If you have an extended reaction it very well could be the concentration/solvents in the oil. I tried doing TestE 500. I literally couldn’t walk for a week or so lol. And it wasn’t infection. Just whatever they used to increase the solubility of the ester. And it may have precipitated in my leg.
    How did you realize it wasn't infected? Did you go to a doc? Or just wait it out

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    How did you realize it wasn't infected? Did you go to a doc? Or just wait it out
    Well I am a doc lol. But I just knew I had an infection once before. If it starts to get RED and SWELL then see someone. But Iíd wait a few days personally

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Well I am a doc lol. But I just knew I had an infection once before. If it starts to get RED and SWELL then see someone. But I’d wait a few days personally
    Lol you're a doc? Want me to PM u a pic of it and u tell me? Haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Well I am a doc lol. But I just knew I had an infection once before. If it starts to get RED and SWELL then see someone. But I’d wait a few days personally
    The old "I'm a doc" trick to get nudez pics, LOL

    -just kidding
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Lol you're a doc? Want me to PM u a pic of it and u tell me? Haha
    I have the degree. But I donít work in that field or with patients lol. But I went to med school so I know stuff

  17. Besides, you have to feel the area to really be able to tell if itís subtle. Just wait a few more days. Promise you wonít die. If itís still there by Monday then see someone

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Besides, you have to feel the area to really be able to tell if it’s subtle. Just wait a few more days. Promise you won’t die. If it’s still there by Monday then see someone
    What should I try feeling for

  19. Update. Still warm and pink but the swelling has drastically gone down and it's less firm it's a smaller lump too. And no fever. So I guess I'm pretty much in the clear?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Update. Still warm and pink but the swelling has drastically gone down and it's less firm it's a smaller lump too. And no fever. So I guess I'm pretty much in the clear?
    I'd tell you yeah. But we'd better wait for the doctor. He's a highly trained medical student. Did you hear me? HE WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL...OOHHHHH MYYY GOODDDDDD.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I'd tell you yeah. But we'd better wait for the doctor. He's a highly trained medical student. Did you hear me? HE WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL...OOHHHHH MYYY GOODDDDDD.
    I canít imagine what your life has been like for you to be so petty. One of these days you might grow up. Doubt it though. Stick to what you are good at: showing others how to be insecure.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Update. Still warm and pink but the swelling has drastically gone down and it's less firm it's a smaller lump too. And no fever. So I guess I'm pretty much in the clear?
    Yeah sounds like youíre good. If it was infected it would have progressively gotten larger, redder, and more firm. And the surrounding skin would start to discolor slightly also. You just had an injection site reaction. Now that you know what that looks and feels like you can gauge it better in the future.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Yeah sounds like you’re good. If it was infected it would have progressively gotten larger, redder, and more firm. And the surrounding skin would start to discolor slightly also. You just had an injection site reaction. Now that you know what that looks and feels like you can gauge it better in the future.
    Yes. I'm pretty sure my poor technique with the needle is what did me in. I'm definitely going in quads from now on. It offers more control and more likelihood of me not messing up
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time cycle (androtest) advice needed
    By kristinapls in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 01:46 AM
  2. First time user. Needs advice.
    By trainingday09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
  3. First Time Cycle Need Advice Please
    By Scouchpaper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:09 AM
  4. First Time User Needs Advice
    By Bulldawg07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 08:10 PM
  5. first "real" cycle .. need advice
    By BodySlam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 12:41 AM
Log in
Log in