First time cycle need advice. Test-E

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Yes. I'm pretty sure my poor technique with the needle is what did me in. I'm definitely going in quads from now on. It offers more control and more likelihood of me not messing up
    Happy nerve hitting!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Happy nerve hitting!
    Have you experienced that before? Luckily I never have
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Happy nerve hitting!
    Is there a way I should be looking to avoid that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Have you experienced that before? Luckily I never have
    Really? Lucky you! LOL
    Every 8-10 shots. Hate it ! Makes your leg twitch violently, often I banged my toes on a chair or something.
    I pin smaller TRT dosages sub-q, other stuff goes into delts.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Is there a way I should be looking to avoid that?
    No. Happens when pinning delts too, but 1 out of 50, I guess.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I canít imagine what your life has been like for you to be so petty. One of these days you might grow up. Doubt it though. Stick to what you are good at: showing others how to be insecure.
    Doctor Doctor DOCTOR!?! OH MY GOD HE WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL....OOHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDDD

7. So quad went well today but I think I definitely at least tapped a nerve. Went really slow with the needle and at one point I went a bit deeper and the muscle tended up. I pulled up a bit readjusted and it went fine. Injected slowly and held with the other hand. No flinching no issue. Pulled out no blood no pain. Warning it up prior was a help and I took a hot shower and massaged it after

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    So quad went well today but I think I definitely at least tapped a nerve. Went really slow with the needle and at one point I went a bit deeper and the muscle tended up. I pulled up a bit readjusted and it went fine. Injected slowly and held with the other hand. No flinching no issue. Pulled out no blood no pain. Warning it up prior was a help and I took a hot shower and massaged it after
    Hehehe! Just you wait, LOL.

9. Well nice for you guys , I hit a nerve at least once a week on enthanate .. no but seriously, I don't get a lot of twitching mostly but for sure you hit nerves all the time cause it gives some uncomfortable feeling that's not really painful but more scary.

You can really feel when you get the perfect shot, it's like a bite from a mosquito even when you have a needle all the way through the muscle.

10. But when you get a twitch going in is that really you hitting a nerve? It feels more like fascial layers or scar tissue being irritated and that causes the spasm.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    But when you get a twitch going in is that really you hitting a nerve? It feels more like fascial layers or scar tissue being irritated and that causes the spasm.
    Nah it's a nerve, I've only had twitching in my leg but I never inject there anymore cause I always get a little pain afterwards. The muscle gets swollen and I almost fell walking to the kitchen cause the muscle didn't follow the movement of my body haha.. you'll get swollen everywhere but at least you can walk if you inject in the butt.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Nah it's a nerve, I've only had twitching in my leg but I never inject there anymore cause I always get a little pain afterwards. The muscle gets swollen and I almost fell walking to the kitchen cause the muscle didn't follow the movement of my body haha.. you'll get swollen everywhere but at least you can walk if you inject in the butt.
    I literally feel nothing after. Going in there is some pressure. But when I release and then apply pressure for a minute (regardless of if there is blood) itís as if I didnít even do it. Wasnít always like that. But Iím not complaining lol. Maybe itís something in the oil you use? I know when I tried TestE at 400 per ML I couldnít walk for a damn week. Tossed that stuff.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I literally feel nothing after. Going in there is some pressure. But when I release and then apply pressure for a minute (regardless of if there is blood) it’s as if I didn’t even do it. Wasn’t always like that. But I’m not complaining lol. Maybe it’s something in the oil you use? I know when I tried TestE at 400 per ML I couldn’t walk for a damn week. Tossed that stuff.
    Yeah could be some thickness to it.. I also have a theory that since I have so little fat the skin gets tighter around the muscle. I have this theory because I noticed it way more when I was on winstrol at the same time. It kinda hardens up your body. Maybe dbol is the answer haha..

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I literally feel nothing after. Going in there is some pressure. But when I release and then apply pressure for a minute (regardless of if there is blood) it’s as if I didn’t even do it. Wasn’t always like that. But I’m not complaining lol. Maybe it’s something in the oil you use? I know when I tried TestE at 400 per ML I couldn’t walk for a damn week. Tossed that stuff.
    Well the first time I went into quad I had no pain but a bit of soreness like a bruise on the inside. No visible marks. Today was my first time in the opposite quad and the quad felt tight like it was gonna bend the needle but all the oil went in smooth and not even the soreness of the other one. It's like nothing happened. Did I miss or something?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Well the first time I went into quad I had no pain but a bit of soreness like a bruise on the inside. No visible marks. Today was my first time in the opposite quad and the quad felt tight like it was gonna bend the needle but all the oil went in smooth and not even the soreness of the other one. It's like nothing happened. Did I miss or something?
    Youíre good lol. The response after injections are pretty variable and depend on the oil from the product youíre using, and also needle thickness, bluntness if you use the same one for drawing and pinning, and if your hands are not super steady. First few months when I started I would have light swelling and when I walked I could feel it but over time that fades. And if you donít notice it now that means you did it well. That is the goal after each one. If you donít feel sore or anything then you get an A+ lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    You’re good lol. The response after injections are pretty variable and depend on the oil from the product you’re using, and also needle thickness, bluntness if you use the same one for drawing and pinning, and if your hands are not super steady. First few months when I started I would have light swelling and when I walked I could feel it but over time that fades. And if you don’t notice it now that means you did it well. That is the goal after each one. If you don’t feel sore or anything then you get an A+ lol
    Awesome. So I can pretty much jump from right to left quad since I'm only pinning twice weekly and I should be fine right? That would give each at least 1 week rest

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bcuzimbatman View Post
    Awesome. So I can pretty much jump from right to left quad since I'm only pinning twice weekly and I should be fine right? That would give each at least 1 week rest
    Yeah that should be fine. But in general you want to wait 14 days or more to reduce the risk of scar tissue being built up long term. But that can still be achieved with only the quads. Just take note of where you pinned and then do either 2 inches above or 2 inches below that site next time (depending on if you are lower or higher up on the quad, respectively). That way itís basically like being in two different sites even though itís the same muscle belly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time cycle (androtest) advice needed
    By kristinapls in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 02:46 AM
  2. First time user. Needs advice.
    By trainingday09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 09:05 PM
  3. First Time Cycle Need Advice Please
    By Scouchpaper in forum Anabolics