Best Pro-Hormone for a small guy to bulk

Salvicx

Awards
I'm looking for the best PH I can legally buy for bulk. I've been lifting sense I was 14 I'm 20 now. Ive gotten to 135ish and I'm looking for a boost because I've stopped gaining for the last year.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too young for drugs bro. If you can't gain natty then don't bother with pro hormones anyway and this is a guy that was 105 pounds at age 23 talking.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you havent made any of te gainz in a whole year, you gotta start wondering if something fundamental is wrong. Maybe shoulda considered this about 8 or 9mnths ago (your approach, not taking PEDs).

Salvicx

Awards
I'm a lean dude and I've been stuck at the same weight for a while. I've been using creatine/ZMAs and I keep my calories up. I'm just looking for something to help bulk up.

Salvicx

Awards
I've tried a few weight gainers and it mostly made me bloated. I'm also only 5'7.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im still inclined to think there may be a prob with training (consistency and/or programming), diet (kcal intake is airy-fairy) etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you actually counting calories and do you know your tdee? I gotta eat over 4,000 cals a day to bulk and it is no easy task to do that consistently. Took a long time to train myself to eat that much and it's easy to lose if you don't keep it up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When was your last deload week or time off from the gym? How many calories do you eat a day? If you aren't gaining weight now, steroids won't magically make that happen, you still have to eat.

Salvicx

Awards
I eat from 2600 to 3000 calories a day. I don't run around or work out for more than an hour. I sleep 7 to 10 hours a night. I take rest days as I feel I need them. I hit the bag. I pay attention to what I eat I'd consider myself healthier than most.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat from 2600 to 3000 calories a day. I don't run around or work out for more than an hour. I sleep 7 to 10 hours a night. I take rest days as I feel I need them. I hit the bag. I pay attention to what I eat I'd consider myself healthier than most.
Then up calories. Don't forget to factor excercise into your tdee as well. Eat more than your tdee and you will grow, it's how we work. Google tdee calculator and answer the questions honestly.

Salvicx

Awards
I haven't taken a week off in a while. I'll raise my calories. I used to be stuck at 120 but it feels like I've hit that wall again. Creatine helped a lot and I've made a decent foundation. I don't want to be stupid about it I just want a boost.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't taken a week off in a while. I'll raise my calories. I used to be stuck at 120 but it feels like I've hit that wall again. Creatine helped a lot and I've made a decent foundation. I don't want to be stupid about it I just want a boost.
You don't want to have to rely on drugs or supplements every time you reach a plateau, or you will inevitably end up adding more and more PHs, then steroids, etc every time progress slows or stalls. You are still very young, and have a lot of room to grow and progress naturally. Take the time to figure out how to grow with proper food and training, you should have plenty of room to progress. Once you figure out how to keep progressing and break through plateaus a few times, then maybe think about extra stuff, but establish your base, knowledge, and strategy before, so you can use them as a tool to further your progress, not a crutch you depend on for them.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for the best PH I can legally buy for bulk. I've been lifting sense I was 14 I'm 20 now. Ive gotten to 135ish and I'm looking for a boost because I've stopped gaining for the last year.
You are calculating your calories wrong. At 135 theres no way you don't gain on 3000 calories and also you say between 2500-3000 which is a huge difference. I know what youre going through so I'm gonna help you out.

Get a rice cooker and a scale to weigh food. Eat 300gr of rice splitted in to 2 meals with 1 chicken breast on each plate. Fill up with some steamed/boiled veggies , this is lunch and dinner.

Breakfast you go with some low fat milk and 100gr of oats with 3 eggs on the side.

Drink 2 protein shakes each day.

This is 2000+ calories depending on the weight of the chicken. I would assume you don't need more than one more meal here to gain weight.

Eating a lot of calories is one thing and eating a lot of food another. Are you telling me you eat more than this and don't gain weight at 135lbs?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pizza solved my problem of not getting enough calories.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are calculating your calories wrong. At 135 theres no way you don't gain on 3000 calories and also you say between 2500-3000 which is a huge difference. I know what youre going through so I'm gonna help you out.

Get a rice cooker and a scale to weigh food. Eat 300gr of rice splitted in to 2 meals with 1 chicken breast on each plate. Fill up with some steamed/boiled veggies , this is lunch and dinner.

Breakfast you go with some low fat milk and 100gr of oats with 3 eggs on the side.

Drink 2 protein shakes each day.

This is 2000+ calories depending on the weight of the chicken. I would assume you don't need more than one more meal here to gain weight.

Eating a lot of calories is one thing and eating a lot of food another. Are you telling me you eat more than this and don't gain weight at 135lbs?
If he needs a lot of calories to gain weight, and apparently struggles to eat enough to gain weight, I don't see a need to go with chicken and protein shakes as his primary sources of protein. They're great, but they're all lower in calories than something like eggs or beef as a whole. I also don't know why he needs low fat milk if his focus is gaining weight and maximizing calories. He doesn't need to eat chicken, rice, and steamed vegetables every meal. That's is, IMO, not the ideal bulking diet for a hard-gainer who struggles to eat enough, and it will only make eating enough to grow more difficult and tedious. There's nothing wrong with rice and chicken, I eat them all the time, but I don't think you need to eat them twice a day while bulking and struggling to gain weight. Higher calorie and fat foods are his friend here really. Whole eggs, beef, milk, peanut butter, etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he needs a lot of calories to gain weight, and apparently struggles to eat enough to gain weight, I don't see a need to go with chicken and protein shakes as his primary sources of protein. They're great, but they're all lower in calories than something like eggs or beef as a whole. I also don't know why he needs low fat milk if his focus is gaining weight and maximizing calories. He doesn't need to eat chicken, rice, and steamed vegetables every meal. That's is, IMO, not the ideal bulking diet for a hard-gainer who struggles to eat enough, and it will only make eating enough to grow more difficult and tedious. There's nothing wrong with rice and chicken, I eat them all the time, but I don't think you need to eat them twice a day while bulking and struggling to gain weight. Higher calorie and fat foods are his friend here really. Whole eggs, beef, milk, peanut butter, etc.
Yeah but as a small guy I would suggest carbs. I used to have his problems but at maybe 155 lbs back in the days and not eating comes down to bring lazy. It's hard to eat a huge plate of food but you don't need to Finnish it at once. If you get too full you leave it 20 minutes or maybe hours and then Finnish. Your stomach will get used to more food and it'll get easier. I was not telling him to eat this though but instead was giving an example how much clean food you can eat to only get 2000 calories. I do however suggest to buy a scale :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but as a small guy I would suggest carbs. I used to have his problems but at maybe 155 lbs back in the days and not eating comes down to bring lazy. It's hard to eat a huge plate of food but you don't need to Finnish it at once. If you get too full you leave it 20 minutes or maybe hours and then Finnish. Your stomach will get used to more food and it'll get easier. I was not telling him to eat this though but instead was giving an example how much clean food you can eat to only get 2000 calories. I do however suggest to buy a scale :)
Carbs are great too, but it's easier to get 2000 calories from whole eggs, beef, and rice then it is from chicken breast and rice. I wasn't saying cut out the carbs, just utilize more fat/calorie dense protein sources. Frankly, he doesn't need to place his primary focus on eating "clean" IMO, but on eating enough to grow. Of course, don't eat 3k calories of ice cream, but there's a middle ground between pigging out and eating only chicken breast, rice, and vegetables.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs are great too, but it's easier to get 2000 calories from whole eggs, beef, and rice then it is from chicken breast and rice. I wasn't saying cut out the carbs, just utilize more fat/calorie dense protein sources. Frankly, he doesn't need to place his primary focus on eating "clean" IMO, but on eating enough to grow. Of course, don't eat 3k calories of ice cream, but there's a middle ground between pigging out and eating only chicken breast, rice, and vegetables.
I feel you, he can definitely go down on the rice but I would still start eating a little more slow working carbs then he normally does so he'll feel more full and kinda get used to It

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone here that you need to eat more. 2600-3000 calories might sound like a lot, but it isn't that much for someone trying to gain muscle.

There is certainly more than one way to do this, but I'm going to make this extremely easy for you. Eat exactly the same as you do now, except add 32 oz of whole milk a day. Do this for a month and see what happens.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you, he can definitely go down on the rice but I would still start eating a little more slow working carbs then he normally does so he'll feel more full and kinda get used to It
That's the thing, I'm not saying eat less rice, just instead of eating chicken breast with it twice a day, replace one serving of chicken with whole eggs, or ground beef. Don't worry about low fat milk, etc.

Killcure666

Awards
I would even suggest adding highly palatable foods peri work out to increase calories. Eat ice cream, pancakes, waffles, protein bars, smoothies, pizza. In your situation my first priority would be energy balance, get into a caloric surplus and you should be able to pack on mass

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I eat 13,000 calories a day. When im cutting.

Eat up bro!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not trying to be a jerk but your not consistently eating 2600-3000 calories a day for any reasonable amount of time and only weighing 135lbs. 3000cals is my maintenance calories when around 200lbs @ 5'9. Prohormones are not the answer, steak and potatoes is the answer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your a true hard gainer then start slamming down a extra crap meal every day. A value meal, pizza, large grinder and a bag of chips. What ever you want. I find cramming down extra calories is way easier when it's food you like.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So now you have an idea of what you need to be doing diet wise OP, itd be interesting to know some specifics on what training programs youve been consistently using over the last year.

Personally, few things get me hungrier than moderate-high volume protocols.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not working out for more than an hour? Sounds like you need to try a good strength program which always help me put on size especially with the long rest periods. Try 531.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try to drink a gallon of whole milk every day. Start out drinking half gallon a day work up to 1 gallon. Eat white rice 3 times a day. Cheap and easy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not working out for more than an hour? Sounds like you need to try a good strength program which always help me put on size especially with the long rest periods. Try 531.

Dorian Yates never worked out more than 40 minutes. I don't think time matters of you could push yourself to the max in 20 minutes it would probably be even better. Personally I'm going for an hour one and a half