First gear cycle help!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First some background, I'm 5'9, 162 lbs. and currently on a cut. I'm on a cycle of Cardarine and Ostarine and will be complete in a month. I'm at around 9-10% BF and I'm planning to be about 6% when I'm done. Now, I'm curious if I need to take a PCT before I start my next cycle, I keep reading conflicting opinions about that. I plan on starting a bulk ASAP. I just ordered some 50 mg Dbol pills and someone to help with a guide to my cycle. Dosage, dietand what other supps I need. I was thinking of Novladren XT as an arimitose inhibitor while on cycle along with milk thistle for liver support. And I was thinking solo clomid as my PCT, or would nolvadex be better? Also I am reading with Dianabol you should run test as well with it, is this true? If so which test should I opt for? Thanks in advance for the help, I love the AM community

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to wait a few months before you take anything, unless you want to permanently shut yourself down. Go do more research; you're not even close to ready if you think that "nolvadren" will suffice as an aromatize inhibitor while using dbol

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to wait a few months before you take anything, unless you want to permanently shut yourself down. Go do more research; you're not even close to ready if you think that "nolvadren" will suffice as an aromatize inhibitor while using dbol
Well then tell me what I'd need.. I have researched a ton. It's how I spend almost all my free time. I posted on here to get help so I refrain from making any life altering mistakes

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well for starters, dbol only cycles aren't really advised because they dont present very maintainable results. An example of a real aromatize inhibitor would be arimidex. I think you should pick a different compound. Look into a 12 week cycle of test e or cyp at 500mg per week.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
First some background, I'm 5'9, 162 lbs. and currently on a cut. I'm on a cycle of Cardarine and Ostarine and will be complete in a month. I'm at around 9-10% BF and I'm planning to be about 6% when I'm done. Now, I'm curious if I need to take a PCT before I start my next cycle, I keep reading conflicting opinions about that. I plan on starting a bulk ASAP. I just ordered some 50 mg Dbol pills and someone to help with a guide to my cycle. Dosage, dietand what other supps I need. I was thinking of Novladren XT as an arimitose inhibitor while on cycle along with milk thistle for liver support. And I was thinking solo clomid as my PCT, or would nolvadex be better? Also I am reading with Dianabol you should run test as well with it, is this true? If so which test should I opt for? Thanks in advance for the help, I love the AM community
WTF is cardarine and Ostarine?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Osta is a sarm, cardarine is marketed as a sarm but is not one.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
please dont start the same thread multiple places... pick one.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need test with dbol, AI, nolvadex etc.. if you run dbol I can tell you what will happen and I'm basing this on what it is and you as a beginner. You'll make huge gains in strenght, gain approxmatily 10-20 lbs and loose 90% of that , maybe even 100%. The strenght will still be quite good but all the visuals will be gone. I strongly advice you not to run dbol alone.