EPI5TANE - first cycle advice

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
Hey guys.

I have a bottle of Olympus Labs Epi5tane which is expiring next month, and I figure I should probably hurry up and use it (been holding onto it for years).

I've never run any cycles, so this will be my first. Just wanted to get some advice from those who have experience with anabolics.

Firstly a bit about me -
6ft tall, hovering between 185-190lbs, at 13% BF (did a DEXA a few weeks ago). Been training for 6years, but only "properly" training for about 3 years.

I suppose main goals for this cycle are to dry/lean out a bit, but also build a more solid upper body (legs are disproportionately larger).

This is what I have planned for dosing:

On Cycle:
Epi5tane: run over 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45mg; split over 2-3 doses a day
CEL Cycle assist: 4/6/6/6/6/6/6 caps per day (only 240 caps in the bottle)
UN Animal Flex: 1 per day. I have pretty achey joints as is, so trying to avoid making them worse with the epi
Taurine: 5g/day (breakfast? preworkout?)

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0/0mg
Sup3r PCT: 10/10/9/7/5/2 caps per day (only have 300caps per bottle)

Please provide any feedback or advice that you like. Thanks heaps guys

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in this, my next cycle will be Epistane and Super DHEA, i have terrible joints atm so a bit worried about that...

Do you have any test bases on hand? might get a bit lethargic

S

sespress

Awards
Grab an AI, a pharma one for rebound. 45 is on the higher end for first time just work up to it and don't worry if it makes you feel like poop, back off of it to the previous dose.

And a bit of epi andro might be useful for lethargy

S

sespress

Awards
Ah taurine, an hour or two before bed got me, maybe post workout of I need it

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
Interested in this, my next cycle will be Epistane and Super DHEA, i have terrible joints atm so a bit worried about that...

Do you have any test bases on hand? might get a bit lethargic
Nah I don't have any test bases... didn't consider it necessary..?

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
Grab an AI, a pharma one for rebound. 45 is on the higher end for first time just work up to it and don't worry if it makes you feel like poop, back off of it to the previous dose.

Surely clomid and arimistane in the sup3r PCT will be fine?

Yeah ok cool thanks for the advice. I'll try the 45 and if it doesn't feel great i'll back off. Thanks

mirra250

mirra250

Awards

Hesitant to go any more anti-estrogen given my joint situation

S

sespress

Awards
Sure, but not for on cycle. I mean after. If you have a rebound effect you'll want the AI

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys.

I have a bottle of Olympus Labs Epi5tane which is expiring next month, and I figure I should probably hurry up and use it (been holding onto it for years).

I've never run any cycles, so this will be my first. Just wanted to get some advice from those who have experience with anabolics.

Firstly a bit about me -
6ft tall, hovering between 185-190lbs, at 13% BF (did a DEXA a few weeks ago). Been training for 6years, but only "properly" training for about 3 years.

I suppose main goals for this cycle are to dry/lean out a bit, but also build a more solid upper body (legs are disproportionately larger).

This is what I have planned for dosing:

On Cycle:
Epi5tane: run over 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45mg; split over 2-3 doses a day
CEL Cycle assist: 4/6/6/6/6/6/6 caps per day (only 240 caps in the bottle)
UN Animal Flex: 1 per day. I have pretty achey joints as is, so trying to avoid making them worse with the epi
Taurine: 5g/day (breakfast? preworkout?)

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0/0mg
Sup3r PCT: 10/10/9/7/5/2 caps per day (only have 300caps per bottle)

Please provide any feedback or advice that you like. Thanks heaps guys
This is pretty solid (and fun)... Taurine pre/intra. only things I would add:

TUDCA on cycle (CEL has it pretty reasonably priced, cheaper than most)

An AI in pct... rebound estrogen issues can be a bear and arimistane isn't the AI it was originally thought to be. Inhibit e at a minimum, but preferably aromasin.
Cortisol control for pct (Reduce XT is the forum go-to)

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards

An AI in pct... rebound estrogen issues can be a bear and arimistane isn't the AI it was originally thought to be. Inhibit e at a minimum, but preferably aromasin.
Im using reduce XT now but do most people use it first day of PCT when they start clomid? It would be a bad idea to stack anything else that has the potential to lower cortisol with reduce xt because its so strong correct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL epistane was my first cycle, put on about 20 pounds. I found 45mg to be just right but 60mg gave me horrible lethargy. Took a couple of days to get back to normal after dropping my dose back down.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
OL epistane was my first cycle, put on about 20 pounds. I found 45mg to be just right but 60mg gave me horrible lethargy. Took a couple of days to get back to normal after dropping my dose back down.
If using 10mg caps you recommend 40 or 50 mg or just try both and see how i feel?

L

lstatum1s

Awards
I have about 4 days left on an OL EPI5TANE/ SUP3R-DHEA cycle, it has been nothing short of bada55. Lethargy the last 10-12 days has kicked in, and cramps have been a real pain, but strength went way up, I am 9lb up on the scale and my belt is the same, maybe even looser. I'm taking Nac and Tudca along with the cycle assist as well. you should really enjoy this cycle man.

30/45/45/45/45/45 btw

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If using 10mg caps you recommend 40 or 50 mg or just try both and see how i feel?
Start at 40 before 50mg. Honestly, 30mg is plenty of epistane if dosed correctly by the manufacturer. It's all about finding the lowest effective dose for yourself. Less is usually more with pro hormones

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Start at 40 before 50mg. Honestly, 30mg is plenty of epistane if dosed correctly by the manufacturer. It's all about finding the lowest effective dose for yourself. Less is usually more with pro hormones
Awesome thank you. Its LGI epi 10 and Havoc is what i have

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, I'd either go 30/30/30/30/45/45 or 30/30/45/45/45/45 for the epistane; personally, 30mg was the sweetpoint when I ran it for my first cycle. Bumping up to 40mg actually presented no more benefits, just more achy joints and worse back pumps; but that's something everbody will respond differently to. For the cycle assist, I'd go 6/6/6/6/6/6; you can skip the first two days, which will allow you to run the cycle assist at 6 caps for 40 days. I'm not too sure how I'd go about using the sup3r pct. Maybe just 10/10/10/10 or even 0/0/10/10/10/10.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thank you. Its LGI epi 10 and Havoc is what i have
Both are great brands. LGI was always known for exact dosed ph/ds and reviews have been good on havoc even since rpn sold it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im using reduce XT now but do most people use it first day of PCT when they start clomid? It would be a bad idea to stack anything else that has the potential to lower cortisol with reduce xt because its so strong correct?
typically we recommend starting it in week 2 or 3 of pct and running past your serm.

I agree, dont stack too much cort control as cortisol has positive benefits as well so you can't just kill it all ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are great brands. LGI was always known for exact dosed ph/ds and reviews have been good on havoc even since rpn sold it.
lgi was my first epi too and I loved it... ran some BSL epi-tren after and woof that stuff was garbage...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lgi was my first epi too and I loved it... ran some BSL epi-tren after and woof that stuff was garbage...
Lol my second cycle was sdmz2 and it sucked as well. Put like 5 pounds on but I had jacked my calories way up, of course. No on feeling, no glycogen retention, no real strength increases past natty.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol my second cycle was sdmz2 and it sucked as well. Put like 5 pounds on but I had jacked my calories way up, of course. No on feeling, no glycogen retention, no real strength increases past natty.
haha yeah I ran it up to 9 caps a day which should've been like 90mg each epi and tren... that's finally where I felt similar to like 20mg epi solo haha. I posted a thread on here talking about it and like 5 others said they had the same experience and some rep came in and started telling me "it has to be your diet bro"... ok, bud. Clearly my diet that worked for when on nothing doesn't work when on your magic pills

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yeah I ran it up to 9 caps a day which should've been like 90mg each epi and tren... that's finally where I felt similar to like 20mg epi solo haha. I posted a thread on here talking about it and like 5 others said they had the same experience and some rep came in and started telling me "it has to be your diet bro"... ok, bud. Clearly my diet that worked for when on nothing doesn't work when on your magic pills
I remember that from a few years ago lol great thread.

Op, my bad for thread jacking bro.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good call on CEL CYCLE ASSIST. One of the tried and true cycle supports. For PCT, look into CEL M TEST, a natty test booster to aid in maximizing your hard earned gains during PCT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some CEL tudca for sure and sounds like a great cycle

B

Bolindero

Awards
Just finished last cycle with epi. Strength went through the roof and recomped nicely you will love it.

I would recommend getting some fish oil if you don't already have it really makes a big difference especially at 45mg. Was on Ar1macare pro and blood pressure still spiked until I added in garlic extract.

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
I have about 4 days left on an OL EPI5TANE/ SUP3R-DHEA cycle, it has been nothing short of bada55. Lethargy the last 10-12 days has kicked in, and cramps have been a real pain, but strength went way up, I am 9lb up on the scale and my belt is the same, maybe even looser. I'm taking Nac and Tudca along with the cycle assist as well. you should really enjoy this cycle man.

30/45/45/45/45/45 btw
Awesome bro sounds awesome. Sounds like tudca will be good too then. Looking forward to it!

mirra250

mirra250

Awards

Thanks for the advice mate. Unfortunately I'm based in Australia and getting research chems is a) difficult, b) expensive. I got the clomid as I was just in the US, but didn't get exemestane...

If I were to go for inhibit E, how would you dose it?