Serious question about things ( need anyone's help )

Chatter

Awards
A friend, nah more like a gym acquaintance we met eachother, and hung out a few times, doesn't matter anymore just that he gave me illegal PEDs. But he gave me these "supplements" is what he called them, he said they're like steroids without the side effects. At the time i was a little iffy and declined the first time, but he asked me again next time we we're both at the gym. This time with a lot more enthusiasm, my guess is because he didn't wanna go through the side effects alone. So i took 2 pills a day and it's been 4 days now, what do i do? Do i get off and get on clomid cause he has some of that. I researched this stuff for literally a whole day, and i'm super nervous. But i realized that it's not that "bad" but still kind of scary.

I'm sure he wouldn't like if i got off, but i'm not that experienced in working out atm anyways, maybe have a year and some months with myself. i'm 6"0 ft 176 lbs i think i'm going to continue taking it but will it be bad? I haven't even built up a nice looking frame yet, will it mess with my natural physique? Apparently he's been on some different "sarms" before and test e. So i'll just have to try my best and have him help me, just scary is all. Would like some people to pm me and help me out if at all possible. Want to keep this on the wraps as much as possible.

EDIT: sorry i deleted the thing i was taking, it's LGD 4033

Chatter

Awards
Sorry i had to edit out things, cause it kept saying post denied so i had to delete a lot of information.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've only been on for 4 days, just quit taking it now. You wont need any nolva or clomid since it's been such a short time. Don't listen to people from the gym; most of them are really really stupid lmao

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one can really help you without knowing what you are taking.

Chatter

Awards
Sorry i edited it back in, somehow it got deleted, but it's LGD!

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
You should stop but I'm just curious what compound was it?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry i edited it back in, somehow it got deleted, but it's LGD!
You’ll be fine if you just stop taking it now. There’s no need to introduce anything else to mess with your hormones after just a few days.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking pills from a stranger... that's how SFreed and Studhorse lost their virginity.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking pills from a stranger... that's how SFreed and Studhorse lost their virginity.
True story.

And I wish some random gym dude would offer me LGD. That would be way better than the pills hairygrandpa is always trying to get us to take.

Chatter

Awards
Thank you Rascal! I'll be off should i get bloods taken? Or am i okay.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This is how people end up goofy on a roofie.

You should be gtg. My advice? Tell your little gym buddy to **** off.

edsd

Awards
its only been 4 days your fine. Just stop taking them and don't take any random pills from guys at the gym. any "sides" you may experience will only be a placebo affect from all the worrying you are doing.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed I kind of liked the pills HG sent me. woke up a little sore but I think I had a good time!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed I kind of liked the pills HG sent me. woke up a little sore but I think I had a good time!
I didn't shyt right for a week.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine slid right out for some reason?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't shyt right for a week.
For me it was disastrous. Next time, before taking my pill, please don't eat chipotle.
Have still crumbs stuck in my belly hair.