Ostarine and BLR Rebirth

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, first anabolics/ androgenic cycle here with ostarine. I am struggling with PCT because there is so much conflicting information stating pct is unnecessary and others saying shutdown is possible. I'm definetly going for a PCT and I know Sarms pct/ ostarine pct has been discussed before, but I'm looking for some guidance on my pct thought process in particular.

I am running ostarine for 5 weeks. I want to simply run BLR rebirth + super PCT. is this sufficient? I am contempting arimastine as well, but unlikely unless I have clear evidence of gyno.

I want to avoid Nolva, anybody have experience with rebirth and their exclusive SERM? I also intend to start using DAA. At week 3 of my ostarine cycle.

Any thoughts/ recommendations?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
DAA is useless to use with Ostarine.
5 weeks of Ostarine is useless - run it at least 8 weeks.
Rebirth may work, but you want to run at least two bottles. It would be cheaper and guarantee your hormones are restored to run Pharm grade Clomid 50/25/25/25.
You very very most likely won't need arimastine if you use Super PCT.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
At 6 weeks of Osta I shut down pretty hard. I did use rebirth and a test booster (test powder I think) got back ok. But now a days I would just use a SERM, cheaper and a sure thing

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I know enhanced athlete gets trashed on a lot but anybody have any luck with their liquid nolva?

Can I drop the rebirth if I get nolva? Seems like nolva + super PCT should be plenty.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I know enhanced athlete gets trashed on a lot but anybody have any luck with their liquid nolva?

Can I drop the rebirth if I get nolva? Seems like nolva + super PCT should be plenty.
I used their liquid Nolva back in June, following 6 weeks of MSten Tr1umph and Sup3r DHEA. Stuff Tasted like cherry ass but worked great! I've had some of their other stuff; Enhanced is GTG

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the input. I wanted to avoid a "real" SERM but I suppose being safe isn't better than sorry. Knowing I am going to use nolva I might extend out to 6-8 weeks as suggested

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good advice so far but I'd like to add that arimistane is garbage

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Yes. I personally rely on pharm grade Clomid. I used an RC one once - and it was bunk and led me through many weeks of feeling like **** until I got a real SERM. Why in heck would you be trying to avoid a SERM?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I know DAA essentially does nothing for healthy athletes, but while being in a supressed state would DAA do anything. I already have DAA on deck and want to take it up until week 6, then jump to the SERM. I feel this may prevent my test levels dropping to a significant point.

Is there any potential downfall in using DAA weeks 2-6 then dropping the DAA + adding the SERM the day after I end my cycle?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DAA will not do anything for test levels while on cycle. Run your cycle followed by 4-6 weeks of clomid and followed by the rebirth of you already have it. Some M test for a natty test boost will be beneficial in PCT and reduce XT for cortisol will be very worthwhile as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get clomid, you can run Rebirth with clomid, but not as a replacement. DAA has been shown to potentially decrease testosterone levels in healthy males, so I would avoid it. If you want to run something OTC, AlphaMax XT would be great. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Understood, thank you for the replies. When we say "healthy males" that means males with healthy test levels. Being suppressed essentially makes us the equivalent of a 65 year old man in test production, therefore wouldn't DAA work in a similar fashion to how it performs on older men?