Dbol masteron deca cycle

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
So I've been extremely inactive posting on this lately but browse quite often. I could use some help planning my next cycle and figured I'd ask.

I'm 30, gone through five cycles so far- mainly various forms of test, tren e and a , and some winstrol. Basically now just blast/cruise throughout the year. Training for seventeen years, six days a week. Combination of strength/ power and bodybuilding.

Next cycle plan is something like this. Keep around 14 weeks or until sides are apparent.

Test c at 400-500mg/ week
Deca at 400mg
Masteron at 400mg
dbol at 20-40 mg/ day
Adex as needed

My goal here is a lean bulk. I hope to gain a little size but I can't really take gaining too much fat. In the past term worked fairly well for this but even on tren I ended up gaining some fat without a huge calorie increase.

My idea was to use the deca as the main tool but reviews seem to claim it comes with tons of bloating which I'm not really down for. I also wanted it to help with joint issues that tend to occur when I use dryer compounds. This is especially apparent when doing more strength training phases.

The masteron In Theory should help with the excess estrogen a bit I figured. I'm hoping that by not using too high a dose of either it should make for some kind of balance. Not entirely sure though.

The dbol is for a 4-6 week kickstart. Will start at 20 and increase after a few weeks if no sides. Will discontinue if too many sides or too much bloat appears.

Anyways. Could use some advice on doses. Has anyone done a similar cycle/ what worked/didn't?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Double the dbol and deca. Don't ramp up, just hit it. Depending on how much you bloat, pick up some exe @ 12.5-25 migs ED or EOD depending on how you hold water. Everyone's different. Avoid salty foods.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
Yeah? I've been hearing mixed things about deca. You think 400 a week is too low to get anything?