TREST ACE CYCLE! (7-Alpha Ace)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. TREST ACE CYCLE! (7-Alpha Ace)


    The Cycle will begin this week! And it will be logged.

    26 y/o
    6'2
    196lbs
    9%bf
    7 years in the gym

    I have never touched Anything besides Ostarine and MK677 before, I am currently 6 weeks into a Ostarine (30mg) and MK677 (20mg) cycle. So far I am unsatifiaed with the progress I have made, I believe the source was bunk. However I have changed sources this week now to PRE and will finish the remaining 6 weeks of this cycle with Osterine, MK677 and 7 Alpha Ace (Trest Ace/MENT).

    7 Alpha Ace - 20mg ED - PWO
    LGD - 10mg ED **(added in 10/1)**
    Ostarine - 25mg ED
    MK677 - 20mg ED
    Exemistane - as needed

    PCT
    - Clomid (4 week)
    - MK677 - continuous
    - M-Test (8 weeks)

    Any recommendations for on cycle or PCT welcomed! Any one with prior MENT/Trest Ace cycles, I would love feedback!


  2. Iím in..... very interested in 7 alpha myself
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    Iím in..... very interested in 7 alpha myself
    I have only heard good things! Friday I shall begin my cycle

  4. Subbed.

  5. Hell yea, this is for Research only though, right?
    •   
       


  6. Nice, I just started an oral Trest cycle, logging it on here. You should be pretty happy, I'm loving trest so far. The aggression is through the roof (I'm fairly agro to start with) if I dont get to eat on time, or miss a workout. Feel like I could pilage and burn a village (or maybe thats my celtic blood!)
    All in all you should love it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Nope View Post
    Nice, I just started an oral Trest cycle, logging it on here. You should be pretty happy, I'm loving trest so far. The aggression is through the roof (I'm fairly agro to start with) if I dont get to eat on time, or miss a workout. Feel like I could pilage and burn a village (or maybe thats my celtic blood!)
    All in all you should love it!
    Haha that's funny! What else are you taking with it?!

  8. I'm only on trest right now, but I'm running 8 weeks, stacked with superdrol week 4-8

  9. Gtfoh, $50 for only 30 ml @ 20mg ml ...
    You can still order trest from the U.K.
    You should have stocked up on OL tr3st while it was cheap. I think I still have 4 or 5 left.
    I also picked up 10 bottles of vicious labs blood drops for $40 a pop. 120 pills @ 25mg

  10. Oral trest ace is very poorly absorbed. 95%+ is wasted! Injecting it is FAR superior, with near 100% bioavailability. All non-methylated AAS should be injected, as there is no methyl group in place to prevent the liver from breaking down almost 100% of the drug into inactive metabolites. Swallowing trest is like swallowing testosterone. It doesn't work very well. Some non-methyls have higher oral bioavailability than others, but all are poor.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Oral trest ace is very poorly absorbed. 95%+ is wasted! Injecting it is FAR superior, with near 100% bioavailability. All non-methylated AAS should be injected, as there is no methyl group in place to prevent the liver from breaking down almost 100% of the drug into inactive metabolites. Swallowing trest is like swallowing testosterone. It doesn't work very well. Some non-methyls have higher oral bioavailability than others, but all are poor.
    There is a 7a methyl group and oral administration is very effective. Half life is an issue and trest injections are far more potent but most of your post is false my friend
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  12. Besides, I knew it was less bioactive then pinning it when I decided to go that route. Different horses for different courses

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Nope View Post
    Besides, I knew it was less bioactive then pinning it when I decided to go that route. Different horses for different courses
    I've ran trest 7 times now and have done every combination of td, oral, and IM trest you can think of so lmk if you need anything bro. I'm no scientist but can give you some solid first hand experience.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  14. Thanks bro, always happy to get info from people who have it. I did look into it extensively before I started it though. Just my first time on trest itself. I'm logging it on here too

  15. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    There is a 7a methyl group and oral administration is very effective. Half life is an issue and trest injections are far more potent but most of your post is false my friend
    My post was accurate, but much of your post was wrong. For one, trestolone does not contain the same type of methyl group that is typically used for increasing oral bioavailability. Plenty of AAS contain the word "methyl" in their nomenclature, but simply having the word "methyl" included as part of a drug's nomenclature does not automatically imply oral bioavailbility (as in the case of trestolone). You should also know that methyl groups included for the purpose of increasing oral bioavailability are ALWAYS live toxic--something trest is not. There is no liver toxicity associated with trestolone. Like I said previously, taking trest orally is only a small fraction as effective as injecting it.

    The only thing that may have been inaccurate (but which does not detract from the point of my post) is that the percentage of trest absorbed may be higher--like 90% according to the chemists I've spoken to, rather than 95% as stated in my prior post. Still, the primary point still stands, which is that oral trest has a very poor absorption rate in comparison to injectable versions...not to mention a poor half-life, making the oral version FAR inferior when compared on mg to mg basis.

    I've been using trest for 7 years now (at least 30 times), including oral and transdermal versions. NOTHING compares to injecting the drug (which is the only way I use it now). This is not surprising, as trestolone has NO protection mechanism to keep the liver from metabolizing the drug into inactive metabolites. The very short half-life just makes matters worse, requiring the individual to take the stuff every few hours all day long to retain stable blood levels--something no one is going to do.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamon View Post
    Gtfoh, $50 for only 30 ml @ 20mg ml ...
    You can still order trest from the U.K.
    You should have stocked up on OL tr3st while it was cheap. I think I still have 4 or 5 left.
    I also picked up 10 bottles of vicious labs blood drops for $40 a pop. 120 pills @ 25mg
    We appreciate your feedback friend, but check the reviews. You'll see that much less is required than other companies you've mentioned.

    We are not saying they're ineffective or that those companies are bad (we are affiliates of VL), but we surely feel our product packs quite a punch at 20-40mg a day.

    Also, the days of large manufactures buying 10+ kilos a month is over. The price per gram of pure Trestolone is more expensive than you'd ever imagine.
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    My post was accurate, but much of your post was wrong. For one, trestolone does not contain the same type of methyl group that is typically used for increasing oral bioavailability. Plenty of AAS contain the word "methyl" in their nomenclature, but simply having the word "methyl" included as part of a drug's nomenclature does not automatically imply oral bioavailbility (as in the case of trestolone). You should also know that methyl groups included for the purpose of increasing oral bioavailability are ALWAYS live toxic--something trest is not. There is no liver toxicity associated with trestolone. Like I said previously, taking trest orally is only a small fraction as effective as injecting it.

    The only thing that may have been inaccurate (but which does not detract from the point of my post) is that the percentage of trest absorbed may be higher--like 90% according to the chemists I've spoken to, rather than 95% as stated in my prior post. Still, the primary point still stands, which is that oral trest has a very poor absorption rate in comparison to injectable versions...not to mention a poor half-life, making the oral version FAR inferior when compared on mg to mg basis.

    I've been using trest for 7 years now (at least 30 times), including oral and transdermal versions. NOTHING compares to injecting the drug (which is the only way I use it now). This is not surprising, as trestolone has NO protection mechanism to keep the liver from metabolizing the drug into inactive metabolites. The very short half-life just makes matters worse, requiring the individual to take the stuff every few hours all day long to retain stable blood levels--something no one is going to do.
    trest is a 7a methylated compound. I've used the stuff multiple times as well and IM is definitely the best way to use it, I agree. It's dumb to say that oral administration has no merit. Nobody said anything about it being a 17a methyl, stop talking nonsense bro
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  18. Yates, it is okay. He owns a company that is a competitor of ours (not direct, but still a competitor) so we can only imagine his real intentions during these conflicts of knowledge. (We want no conflicts with any person, or business, here. It is simply not needed.)

    You wouldn't of seen such an abundance of positive feedback for oral Trest back a couple years ago if it was only 5-10% oral bioavailable.

    The fact that it is not a 17a chemical means nothing, there are PLENTY of products on the market that are effective orally without a 17a methyl bond
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    trest is a 7a methylated compound. I've used the stuff multiple times as well and IM is definitely the best way to use it, I agree. It's dumb to say that oral administration has no merit. Nobody said anything about it being a 17a methyl, stop talking nonsense bro
    I never said oral administration had no merit, so don't put words in my mouth. I said it was far inferior to the injectable version, which is undeniably true.

    Furthermore, I brought up the fact that trest does NOT contain the correct methyl group for increasing oral bioavailbility ONLY because you said, to quote "There is a 7a methyl group and oral administration is very effective". Not only does this statement directly imply that you think trest is methylated for increased oral bioavailbility (it is not), but you also said this in DIRECT RESPONSE to my comment, where I said that trestolone lacked the proper methyl group for increasing oral bioavailbility. Considering the double context match, your comment can only be interpreted in one way, which is that you were DIRECTLY inferring that trestolone was "methylated" for improved oral bioavailability. There is simply no other way to interpret your words. The bottom line is that trestolone is NOT methylated and neither does it have good oral bioavailability. You were wrong.

    This all started because you said that the majority of my initial post was incorrect. Then, after I had proven you wrong on every count, you started putting words in my mouth (saying things I never said), tried to backpedal on your methyl comment, and then said I was talking nonsense.

    The ONLY one talking nonsense here is YOU. Failure to admit wrong, putting words in someone's mouth, backpedaling, and insulting someone are what I would define as "nonsense". I presented facts and nothing more. One thing you will learn about me is that if you call me out for something and you are shown to be incorrect, you are better off just admitting it...because if you decide to be an ******* instead, I will make sure everyone knows you are wrong.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I never said oral administration had no merit, so don't put words in my mouth. I said it was far inferior to the injectable version, which is undeniably true.

    Furthermore, I brought up the fact that trest does NOT contain the correct methyl group for increasing oral bioavailbility ONLY because you said, to quote "There is a 7a methyl group and oral administration is very effective". Not only does this statement directly imply that you think trest is methylated for increased oral bioavailbility (it is not), but you also said this in DIRECT RESPONSE to my comment, where I said that trestolone lacked the proper methyl group for increasing oral bioavailbility. Considering the double context match, your comment can only be interpreted in one way, which is that you were DIRECTLY inferring that trestolone was "methylated" for improved oral bioavailability. There is simply no other way to interpret your words. The bottom line is that trestolone is NOT methylated and neither does it have good oral bioavailability. You were wrong.

    This all started because you said that the majority of my initial post was incorrect. Then, after I had proven you wrong on every count, you started putting words in my mouth (saying things I never said), tried to backpedal on your methyl comment, and then said I was talking nonsense.

    The ONLY one talking nonsense here is YOU. Failure to admit wrong, putting words in someone's mouth, backpedaling, and insulting someone are what I would define as "nonsense". I presented facts and nothing more. One thing you will learn about me is that if you call me out for something and you are shown to be incorrect, you are better off just admitting it...because if you decide to be an ******* instead, I will make sure everyone knows you are wrong.
    I didn't read a word of this. My partner said you are a competitor so have a nice day
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I never said oral administration had no merit, so don't put words in my mouth. I said it was far inferior to the injectable version, which is undeniably true.

    Furthermore, I brought up the fact that trest does NOT contain the correct methyl group for increasing oral bioavailbility ONLY because you said, to quote "There is a 7a methyl group and oral administration is very effective". Not only does this statement directly imply that you think trest is methylated for increased oral bioavailbility (it is not), but you also said this in DIRECT RESPONSE to my comment, where I said that trestolone lacked the proper methyl group for increasing oral bioavailbility. Considering the double context match, your comment can only be interpreted in one way, which is that you were DIRECTLY inferring that trestolone was "methylated" for improved oral bioavailability. There is simply no other way to interpret your words. The bottom line is that trestolone is NOT methylated and neither does it have good oral bioavailability. You were wrong.

    This all started because you said that the majority of my initial post was incorrect. Then, after I had proven you wrong on every count, you started putting words in my mouth (saying things I never said), tried to backpedal on your methyl comment, and then said I was talking nonsense.

    The ONLY one talking nonsense here is YOU. Failure to admit wrong, putting words in someone's mouth, backpedaling, and insulting someone are what I would define as "nonsense". I presented facts and nothing more. One thing you will learn about me is that if you call me out for something and you are shown to be incorrect, you are better off just admitting it...because if you decide to be an ******* instead, I will make sure everyone knows you are wrong.
    Thank you for your input, Mike.
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Nope View Post
    Thanks bro, always happy to get info from people who have it. I did look into it extensively before I started it though. Just my first time on trest itself. I'm logging it on here too
    Sorry for this idiot hijacking your thread bro. If I can help you in any way feel free to message me any time.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Yates, it is okay. He owns a company that is a competitor of ours (not direct, but still a competitor) so we can only imagine his real intentions during these conflicts of knowledge.
    My real intentions? That was a stupid-ass comment. We're talking about ****ing trestolone...not supplements. It has nothing to do with anything either of us sell, so what "intentions" could I possibly have? What transpired here was very simple. Your boy was wrong and i was correct there is nothing more to it.

    (We want no conflicts with any person, or business, here. It is simply not needed.)
    Funny. You say you want no conflict, but then you accuse me of having veiled intentions. If you don't want conflict, don't piss me off with your insults because next time I won't be as nice.

    You wouldn't of seen such an abundance of positive feedback for oral Trest back a couple years ago if it was only 5-10% oral bioavailable.
    Yes, you would...because even 10 mg of absorbed trestolone provides awesome results. Hell, even 5 mg/day will provide very noticeable results. I've been limiting my dose to just 10 mg/day for the last several cycles and I notice results within ONE WEEK! trestolone is super powerful. You do not need a lot to provide results.

    The fact that it is not a 17a chemical means nothing, there are PLENTY of products on the market that are effective orally without a 17a methyl bond
    We're not talking about supplements in general, we're talking about STEROIDS...and when it comes to steroids, the 17a methyl group means EVERYTHING when it comes to oral bioavailability. That is why virtually every prescription-grade oral steroid ever produced is a 17a (with very few exceptions and those exceptions have very poor oral bioavailbility compared to their methylated counterparts). Supp companies have attempted to use every form of oral-bioavailbility enhancer under the sun (cyclodextrins, esters, coating the tablets in various "protective" agents, etc)...and they all sucked compared to methylated delivery. The fact is that trestolone has virtually NOTHING to protect it from being metabolized by the liver, which is why its oral bioavailbility is poor. Still, if guys take enough they can still get good results because it is such a powerful drug. Even a 10% absorption rate (which is far better than the vast majority of un-methylated AAS) can furnish very impressive results when using moderate doses, particularly when used by guys who aren't already heavy AAS users.

    But here' my question. Why do you care if trest has poor oral bioavailbility or not?
    ....
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PRE View Post
    Thank you for your input, Mike.
    Do you sell this stuff (trestolone ace)? If so, I had no idea...nor would I ever disparage another supp company's products. I thought the guy who was using it had purchased it from a UGL (the raws) and was swallowing the powder. Because of this I was basically saying "why not just inject it?". Then Yates came in here spouting off nonsense. I had no idea he was a rep for this product, but now it makes perfect sense why he would defend it at all costs (even though there was nothing to defend because I never said oral trest had no merit), even to the point if providing inaccurate information.

    The fact is that trest ace is an awesome compound...and even with 10% oral bioavailbility it is still going to build more muscle than any other OTC supp on the market, especially if the dosage is decent. I am and always have been a HUGE fan of trestolone.

    So, if you sell it and want props, there you go. Even if only 10 mg/day is being absorbed that is going to provide way better muscle building results than any other standard "supp" on the market. Only other steroids can compete with trestolone...and when compared on a mg per mg basis, trest beats every other non-methylated steroid available today (from a muscle building standpoint).
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  25. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I didn't read a word of this. My partner said you are a competitor so have a nice day
    Of course you didn't because there is nothing you can can say at this point except admit you were wrong. Excellent avoidance tactic, but it wasn't really for you anyway. It was for everyone else you led astray with you ignorance.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test P, NPP and Tren Ace cycle?
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. Tren Ace cycle
    By SteelEntity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 11:19 PM
  3. test prop/ tren ace cycle
    By sik06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 10:38 PM
  4. questions for my upcoming prop/ace cycle
    By freakboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 02:53 AM
  5. Cycle question - tren ace
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Log in
Log in