How soon should you see effects of a 1andro & Epi stack?

Lee85

Awards
Been using Spartan Hard and their Epimax for the last two weeks and haven't experienced any increases or side effects in anything. The dosing is 100mg 1 Andro and 450mg Epiandro twice a day. Also using Ar1macare Pro with it. I'm guessing I should've noticed something by now? It's got me thinking this stuff is bunk. Should I just discontinue and try a different brand like Olympus Labs? Any advice would be appreciated.

Spartan lean

Awards
Takes a few weeks to kick in,like 3 to 4 weeks for me anyway at that dose.
You might want to up the Spartan Hard to 3 pills a day for 6 to 8 weeks to see more results. I had better results with 300 mg a day instead of 200. This will probably only give you a few pounds of muscle in the end and lean you out a bit from the epiandro in the spartan hard. At 2 pills thats the minimum dose of in the epiandro. It will help but nothing drastic. Bump to 3 pills a day if you have enough.

Spartan lean

Awards
That's if your using version 2. I have done two cycles with version 2. My second cycle was with the 300 mg of Spartan hard and it was definitely better than the 200 mg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. 300mg is the best dosage and like said above typically around week 3 or 4 of an 8 week run is when you'll see the results start coming in.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I responded well to it, had a huge early push. Increased all major lifts by 2 reps after 2 weeks. After that gains slowed but were consistent. Increase in body size was virtually unavoidable.

Just a warning, it crashed my libido to about 50% normal. Didn't even know that was possible. Took a month (OTC PCT only) but came back strong if at all oddly better. Mileage may vary.