Anyone else had fatigue on arimidex?

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Felt like I found the perfect dose and schedule for arimidex, and maybe I did.

But has anyone else ever gotten ridiculously tired and fatigued on arimidex?

I'm wondering if I got the dosage right, and am just having side effects from it. I take 1mg twice a week along with my 300mg Test C, and 500iu HCG.

Can anyone also chime in on what dosage worked for them?
Greatly appreciated.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might've crashed your estrogen. Try to get bloodwork

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
I was wondering about that. I'm not having any other low E2 related side effects. But after everything I read about signs of E2 being too high or low. Maybe it is possible to have a strong sex drive and good errections with low E2.

I gained 10lbs my first two weeks so I thought my E2 had gotten high..i did have kind of itchy nipples one day, although that could have been that I was sweating under my shirt with a fan blowing on my body.

But doesn't 2mg adex a week seem about right for 300mg Test weekly?
I guess I am new to all this so I am probably more sensetive to it all.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Actually I forgot to mention my appetite was really low. Which I love since I want to cut bf more than anything.

But I think that's a side of low E2 also.

Also... trying to get to where I can afford and find a place to test. I'm confused on buying a test online.
The hospital in my area is a lab Corp. They said they don't do any private testing.
Is it that the company I buy the test from orders it? And I go to my local lab Corp to take the test?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
A tingle in a nipple is not a good reason to start administering 2 mg of anastrazole per week. Most would normally suggest a starting dose of 0.25-0.5mg EOD or E3D, especially without much in the way of negative symptoms of elevated estrogen. I would suggest cutting the dose in half and waiting a week to 10 days before reassesing.

As far as whether or not your a-dex dosage matches your Test levels, there's no way to tell without bloodwork or plenty of experience. Some guys don't even require and AI on a low dosage of 300mg per week. There is no cookie-cutter cycle plan, just guidelines based upon experiences. If I had to guess, I would suspect your AI dosage is too high.

Also, how's your blood pressure? High BP can cause symptoms of fatigue. Being as though your are a novice at all of this, you should be monitoring your blood pressure on a daily basis until you know you have things under control.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how.html

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
A tingle in a nipple is not a good reason to start administering 2 mg of anastrazole per week. Most would normally suggest a starting dose of 0.25-0.5mg EOD or E3D, especially without much in the way of negative symptoms of elevated estrogen. I would suggest cutting the dose in half and waiting a week to 10 days before reassesing.

As far as whether or not your a-dex dosage matches your Test levels, there's no way to tell without bloodwork or plenty of experience. Some guys don't even require and AI on a low dosage of 300mg per week. There is no cookie-cutter cycle plan, just guidelines based upon experiences. If I had to guess, I would suspect your AI dosage is too high.

Also, how's your blood pressure? High BP can cause symptoms of fatigue. Being as though your are a novice at all of this, you should be monitoring your blood pressure on a daily basis until you know you havel[/url]
Definetly.
I had a basic chemistry and thyroid panel done just a week ago.
Ordered by my doc for other reasons, she doesn't know I'm on gear.
Got BP HR and everything.
To my surprise it was pretty good, even with the adderall and 3 rock stars in my system it was 125/71 .
Also I haven't been running since I had a knee injury. And hadnt been doing much exercise at all at the time the blood was taken and my heart rate disnt change, which was weird af.

Actually I know you're right. Because my appetite came back over the weekend, and I was so fatigued the last two weeks I stopped doing everything to find out what the problem was.
I actually took 1mg yesterday and my appetite is back to non existent. Finally realized it. i thought I was just taking too much test to start.
I started with some what high body fat, so I assumed my estrogen was already on the high side.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Privatemdlabs. They send you an order sheet that you bring to labcorp and you receive your results via email. Something like that anyways

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Someone might need 2mg of Arimidex a week with IM trest or a high dose of test. I can't imagine anyone needing that much for 300mg a week. It's not impossible, but very unlikely.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Someone might need 2mg of Arimidex a week with IM trest or a high dose of test. I can't imagine anyone needing that much for 300mg a week. It's not impossible, but very unlikely.
Yea I'm pretty sure you're right. The ironic thing is that I did start feeling tirered and ****ty when I started taking anavar. I started with 10mg 2x daily and holy crap it made me so damn tired at work. I wonder if having Low E2 interacts with taking in the var. Or if it was a coincidence that my E2 dropped low at the same time i started the var. I stopped the var after 3 days. Just couldn't do it.

I also at one point felt like taking arimidex helped with the fatigue. Must have been in my head and I actually worsened it.

Really kind of dumb for adex to come in 1mg capsules. I had to empty the contents of the capsule and weigh it on a little pot scale to get exactly 1/4th of that. The powder inside each weighs a total of .44.
It's such a pain to weigh out .11 on a scale. When I'm done with these stupid capsules I'm going for the liquid stuff