Real or fake gear?

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
So just bought some gear off a buddy and it came in plastic vials. The brand is STACK pharmaceutical. Anyone ever heard of it? Am I good or not?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plastic?! Throw it away bro. The solvents interact with plastic in real gear and will fuk you up

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please say it's at least water based please....

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Please say it's at least water based please....
Looks like oil... can you cite something to back that it will "**** me up" I just spent a good chunk of change on this gear.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like oil... can you cite something to back that it will "**** me up" I just spent a good chunk of change on this gear.
lets just say personal experience even with test e which was made with very low solvent content. I'm telling you 100% that any solvent content is gonna interact with the plastic and that is not good at all. What specific gear are we talking about?

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
lets just say personal experience even with test e which was made with very low solvent content. I'm telling you 100% that any solvent content is gonna interact with the plastic and that is not good at all. What specific gear are we talking about?
Well I have Test e, and Tren e in plastic vials. After doing some research some people say that it might be because of issues with customs, and some plastic is chem resistant... **** man I hope I didn't get trash

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Well I have Test e, and Tren e in plastic vials. After doing some research some people say that it might be because of issues with customs, and some plastic is chem resistant... **** man I hope I didn't get trash
Also many dudes I know go to the same supplier and never had any issues.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
The only plastic vial I've ever seen had bac water in it. In my experience, if a lab cares about putting out high quality gear, then their vials will be high quality, as well. The labels will be nice, the stoppers will work well, and the vials most certainly won't be made of plastic.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
The only plastic vial I've ever seen had bac water in it. In my experience, if a lab cares about putting out high quality gear, then their vials will be high quality, as well. The labels will be nice, the stoppers will work well, and the vials most certainly won't be made of plastic.
IMG_6602.jpg
IMG_6603.jpg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol I'll ask
I can’t comment on whether it’s actually a bad thing or not, I’ve never seen it though which is a little sketchy to me.
yates84 is smart though so I would listen to him myself.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who makes tren e 100 and test e 200 anyway? That's price gouging right off gate. Tren e needs at least 20% solvent so hope they have some new age space type plastic or it's just a plastic wrapper on a glass vial.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Who makes tren e 100 and test e 200 anyway? That's price gouging right off gate. Tren e needs at least 20% solvent so hope they have some new age space type plastic or it's just a plastic wrapper on a glass vial.
Even if it's polypropylene plastic?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn’t even notice the Tren dosage until you said that. That’s really weird lol

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Update: I bought new gear from a better source, who uses glass vials lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just don’t predose the syringes. Fill and pin at the same time. And don’t reuse obviously for many reasons.

Tomcatlegacy

Tomcatlegacy

Awards
Just don’t predose the syringes. Fill and pin at the same time. And don’t reuse obviously for many reasons.
I've ran Tren and Test cyp before like a year and a half ago and got some serious ****ing gainz. Did two back to back cycles, and loved it. Never even knew that preloading needles was a thing

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Tren and Test cyp before like a year and a half ago and got some serious ****ing gainz. Did two back to back cycles, and loved it. Never even knew that preloading needles was a thing
Well I preload hcg doses and then freeze them because they are stable frozen and I just pull them out as needed. But I personally don’t know anyone who does it with oils either but have read the occasional case online. I guess if you had glass syringes that wouldn’t be an issue but the plastic degrades and then you have byproducts in the oil so no good.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder what material pharma is using for their preloaded test autoinjectors

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Likely proprietary and a part of the technology patent whatever it is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oil will leach toxins out of plastic. Not just gear, any cooking oil will do this too. I say don't use it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wonder what material pharma is using for their preloaded test autoinjectors
That's a good point, if they can do that then I'm sure the same material can store gear in vials.

TestiCult

Awards
Just thought I'd add my exp (sry this is my first post, but felt it was relevent to the thread topic) Recently got some Masteron from this brand. Vials say "Nalgene" and was able to research. They are supposedly PETG and good to hold oleates and BB/BA. Crimp job sucks. Tasted it several times and cant feel any tangy-ness on the tip of the tongue (kinda sketchy). Shot 3cc's with no PIP (which I like PIP... tells me my juice is legit). Wondering if anyone else has used this cheap brand and got results. I kinda stocked up on their Mast lol.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Not familiar with what solvents are used in gear but I do work in the plastics industry and id be scared to inject any solvent that can interact with PETG lol.

Only things I know of that are used to bond PETG are MEK (methyl-ethyl ketone), tetrahydrofuran, methylene chloride, cyclohexanone, and ethyl acetate. None of which I would be interested in injecting myself with lol...

Nonetheless, glass is the standard for storing these chemicals for a reason.

TestiCult

Awards
Dang... I even transfered the contents of all petg vials to one sterile 50ml glass vial. Do you think its a waste at this point? I wonder why a UG outfit would go through so much trouble, only to botch everything with plastic containers...

Tsimo562

Awards
Bros! I got the same stuff! I got pip from the sust! Test c a little but i def got pip from the sust and clen shakes. Im using the adex from stack pharma and it seems legit so far. If any of yall used the adex let me know how it worked for yall

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Assuming those are genuine Nalgene containers, they're probably more expensive than glass, weirdly. So it's not a cost cutting measure.

Tsimo562

Awards
yea if its legit nalgene it should be more. I used this same lab and it worked for me

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bros! I got the same stuff! I got pip from the sust! Test c a little but i def got pip from the sust and clen shakes. Im using the adex from stack pharma and it seems legit so far. If any of yall used the adex let me know how it worked for yall
Why tf would you get clen shakes from sust?

Tsimo562

Awards
Pip from the sust and shakes from the clen. Clear enough?