Sarms advice? This is what another forum told me run.

  1. Sarms advice? This is what another forum told me run.


    Looks kind of fishy but if you guys say it's so i'll stick with it, their sarms are also really expensive like no other. Here's my weight and stuff.

    Age : 21
    Height : 5'11
    Weight : 171lbs i use to be 139 9 months ago, but i started eating and working out and here i am..
    Months of training : 9-11 months give or take.
    Goals : Get a lot of strength and size that's it nothing less.
    Supplements : a lot of whey protein / multis
    Calories : 2600-3200 a day

    Then this is what they told me to run

    LGD & S4 are great for lean mass and strength. Here is how you run them:

    Weeks 1-12
    LGD-4033 10mg per day
    S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

    Pct weeks 13-16
    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

    Sarms have almost no side effects... you will keep your gains, if your training and diet are on point

    What do you guys think? Should i change something, or what? EDIT: incase anyone wants to know this place is the sarmsx forum with Dylan and stuff.


  2. Bro

    SARMs will negatively impact lipids, almost guaranteed. LGD will suppress your test production, and subsequently libido. Its also highly likely you will experience lethargy to some degree.

    If SARMs "have no side effects", why is that gomer recommending a SERM for PCT?
    •   
       


  3. Thanks for the advice man, i will take it to heart. What do you recommend me run to run for Sarms in your personal opinion?

  4. LOL "sarmsx", Dylan and his fake forums are disgusting. YES! They have negative side effects, especially S4. Personally I would never touch S4, side effects include extreme night blindness and yellowing of the eyes.... and everyone is different so one person may not react the same way as another would.

    For a first time user I would not stack, Sarms. I don't know if I would even stack sarms period.

    For a single Sarm cycle:

    LGD-10mg (8-12 weeks)
    Or
    Ostarine-20mg-30mg (8-12 weeks)

    PCT: Nolva or Clomid (4 weeks)

    I would also throw in a natty test booster (8weeks during PCT)
    (M-Test or Alphamax XT)

  5. I thought so, which is why i went here to confirm thanks for letting me know about dylan also. Geoff do you think i should run GW to keep cortizols level in check? That's what dylan said would help with keeping the gains after cycle and on Clomid. One more thing, should i be on anything while i'm taking LGD like a natty test booster or anything?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Colto View Post
    I thought so, which is why i went here to confirm thanks for letting me know about dylan also. Geoff do you think i should run GW to keep cortizols level in check? That's what dylan said would help with keeping the gains after cycle and on Clomid. One more thing, should i be on anything while i'm taking LGD like a natty test booster or anything?
    It would be funny if you go to his forums and say thast you are gonna get all those sarms but from a different supplier than sarms1

  7. No save your natty test booster for your PCT. if you want to take something with LGD I would check out MK677

  8. I hate lgd it makes me feel like complete junk I would check into rad 140 with s4 I loved it

  9. You're young and have only been lifting for 9-11 months; it's not worth the risk in my opinion. Your natural test should be pretty damn good, and with plenty of time to enjoy it, as well as perfect your diet and training, I think that you'd be better off staying natural.

  10. I'd stay away from suppressive compounds like LGD at 21 years old.

    You gotta understand that you're not going to always see gains like you did in your first year lifting. You're making good progress and threw on 30lbs in 9 months.

    Just keep going as is for now.

  11. Colto, from my research (havent tried sarms), and Im sure others will agree, lgd is quite supressive and needs a testosterone base like dermacrine or something in those lines. Also why not consider Ostarine as a first try? Dylan probably said it's a cutting sarm, but nontheless, you should see gains from it and it's less supressive than lgd.

    Also you need an Ai for both during the cycle as youc can have estrogen problems on them. Hope this helps.

  12. Geoffr set me up with a pretty good cycle i think. 10 week LGD 5-10mg i have an ai named Nolvadren XT/test booster too. Going to take the ai plus clomid for the pct cycle. How does that sound?

  13. Regarding the Ai; I was saying to use it while on cycle not afterwards. And seeing how lgd shuts your test to a minimum, you'll be miserable without a test base IMO.

  14. If you're dead set on doing this, follow the advice given on AM. I would advise you to rethink the cycling.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  15. They love to call every other source fake to. If you could possibly run LGD at 10mg and S4 at 50mg for 12 weeks with no sides, then its their stuff that is fake haha. No way you could run legit LGD/S4 cycle at legitimate dose with no sides. My advice if you are gonna run a SARM regardless of what anyone tells you. Drop the S4 from that and lower to 8 weeks. Lgd alone for 8 weeks will likely cause the following noticeable sides including but not limited to: slight sick feeling early "test flu", dull testicle pain, testicle shrinkage, and heavy suppression of natural test followed by lethargy and dip in libido. But if you are asking if that source has given you reliable info, then in my opinion you have more studying to do. Forget everything they ever told you there and start reading here. For now, work on eating and training. If you really gained 31lbs in 9 months naturally then I would continue to train naturally. Wait till your weight and development stall for a period of time and then apply all the research you've done and make a more informed decision. Not saying I know best, but just giving my unqualified opinion. Fitness is a marathon and not a sprint. You've only been training for 9 months. Even though 30lbs in 9 months is impressive even for beginner gains, you still have a lot to learn about yourself before you throw in complications like aas/ph/sarms.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bgproudfew View Post
    They love to call every other source fake to. If you could possibly run LGD at 10mg and S4 at 50mg for 12 weeks with no sides, then its their stuff that is fake haha. No way you could run legit LGD/S4 cycle at legitimate dose with no sides. My advice if you are gonna run a SARM regardless of what anyone tells you. Drop the S4 from that and lower to 8 weeks. Lgd alone for 8 weeks will likely cause the following noticeable sides including but not limited to: slight sick feeling early "test flu", dull testicle pain, testicle shrinkage, and heavy suppression of natural test followed by lethargy and dip in libido. But if you are asking if that source has given you reliable info, then in my opinion you have more studying to do. Forget everything they ever told you there and start reading here. For now, work on eating and training. If you really gained 31lbs in 9 months naturally then I would continue to train naturally. Wait till your weight and development stall for a period of time and then apply all the research you've done and make a more informed decision. Not saying I know best, but just giving my unqualified opinion.
    I agree here with his advise to hold off just a bit longer..IMO mainly because you have made great gains in not even a year. What if you gained another 10 lbs in the next 3-4 months? Without the SARM? Do you think youíd be up to that challenge and try to push it further until you literally canít gain for 4-6 weeks straight. Then that is the time you may want to try out this sarm cycle suggested above for 8 weeks.

    Now you donít know me, but I am the kind of person that is very liberal in giving advice if someone wants to do a cycle. I prefer not to give advice to those that are 20 or even 19, but if I donít give it then who will? Sometimes Iíd say you can do this but itís a risk st your age yadayada. Sometimes they are going to do it regardless...theyíll still use whatever they want anyway. But I get a different feeling from you here. I think you want to do this right so that you can keep all your hard earned gains. That is in fact why you posted here you wanted some sober honest advice.

    Because if you go on the sarm now how do you even know that it is what gave you gains? You could have gotten them on your own! So please if anything just try to do what youíve been doing for 3-4 months and then reassess. At least that would be my advice.

    Because if you came here now saying you have lifted for 3 years straight and have plateaued and canít go higher Iíd say go for it bro. But thatís not this situation. It might be in the future. Just not at the moment

  17. S4 is the bomb in my opinion and lgd is terrible for suppression I have ran it about 3 or 4 different times and it makes me feel like a walking zombie around week 5 and there really wasn't anything all they special about it test base or not felt like crap....

  18. Hey bud, what do you think of osta first cycle? for 6 weeks

  19. I also concur with the others, 9-11months isn't even the beginning of your natural gains awaiting you. Keep lifting for the next 2 years and then come back.

    Please do not allow Dylan Gefukface to lure you into his manipulation.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Colto View Post
    Looks kind of fishy but if you guys say it's so i'll stick with it, their sarms are also really expensive like no other. Here's my weight and stuff.

    Age : 21
    Height : 5'11
    Weight : 171lbs i use to be 139 9 months ago, but i started eating and working out and here i am..
    Months of training : 9-11 months give or take.
    Goals : Get a lot of strength and size that's it nothing less.
    Supplements : a lot of whey protein / multis
    Calories : 2600-3200 a day

    Then this is what they told me to run

    LGD & S4 are great for lean mass and strength. Here is how you run them:

    Weeks 1-12
    LGD-4033 10mg per day
    S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

    Pct weeks 13-16
    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

    Sarms have almost no side effects... you will keep your gains, if your training and diet are on point

    What do you guys think? Should i change something, or what? EDIT: incase anyone wants to know this place is the sarmsx forum with Dylan and stuff.
    Dylan looks like a heroin addict and is a lying POS. Don't listen to anything he and his butt buddy Rick **** have to say.

    I agree you are too young and haven't been lifting long enough to consider PED's at this point. Like the others said, jacked up lipids and testosterone suppression are for real on SARMs. Don't mess with your hormones yet. You can make great gains off a good diet and proper training. I'd stick with creatine, protein powders and intra-workout carb powders like Gaspari Glycofuse mixed with some Tri-Pep BCAA's. Beta-alanine and citruline malate are also good to take right before or during training.

  21. Don't mess with your hormones yet. You can make great gains off a good diet and proper training. I'd stick with creatine, protein powders and intra-workout carb powders like Gaspari Glycofuse mixed with some Tri-Pep BCAA's. Beta-alanine and citruline malate are also good to take right before or during training.

    Yup

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bgproudfew View Post
    They love to call every other source fake to. If you could possibly run LGD at 10mg and S4 at 50mg for 12 weeks with no sides, then its their stuff that is fake haha. No way you could run legit LGD/S4 cycle at legitimate dose with no sides. My advice if you are gonna run a SARM regardless of what anyone tells you. Drop the S4 from that and lower to 8 weeks. Lgd alone for 8 weeks will likely cause the following noticeable sides including but not limited to: slight sick feeling early "test flu", dull testicle pain, testicle shrinkage, and heavy suppression of natural test followed by lethargy and dip in libido. But if you are asking if that source has given you reliable info, then in my opinion you have more studying to do. Forget everything they ever told you there and start reading here. For now, work on eating and training. If you really gained 31lbs in 9 months naturally then I would continue to train naturally. Wait till your weight and development stall for a period of time and then apply all the research you've done and make a more informed decision. Not saying I know best, but just giving my unqualified opinion. Fitness is a marathon and not a sprint. You've only been training for 9 months. Even though 30lbs in 9 months is impressive even for beginner gains, you still have a lot to learn about yourself before you throw in complications like aas/ph/sarms.
    Dang, I don't even get all of that nonsense ^^^ with IM trest or test/tren/winny cycles, lol. That sounds like the old pro-dienolone or SD trip right there...

    And lets get something straight here, 31lbs in 9 months natty is fantastic even if half of it is fat gain. You're doing something right obviously and there are other things I'd consider before manipulating the sex hormones like Somatozine (or some equivalent MK supplement) , which is less troublesome and cheaper than the SARMs.

  23. Aside from the D guy who else has a good source for liquid Osta? The ones on this site don't as far as I can tell or they hide it on their sites.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. this is what i eat how good is this any advice
    By jordan19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 09:54 PM
  2. Shin Splint & this is what the Doc gave me
    By Ziv in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:18 AM
  3. this is what happens you don't rotate
    By glenihan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:15 PM
  4. Well THIS is scary..another fine Ashcroft idea
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:02 AM
Log in
Log in