Best sarm... libido ..sex drive

Duffman89

Awards
Hi... i want to run a sarm only cycle .... i dont really care much about wich sarm puts the most mass on etc. ... i just want a small benefit to recovery .... and most important normal or higher sex drive .... i have read many log ... it seems that it differ much ... so. Get low libido on ostra and lgd ...rad140 ... some higer .... whats the deal.... what os the best sarm when it comes to libido ?? I will not be on trt or any thing else

Help me !! Plz

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they are real SARMS and not PH's or designer steroids being sold as SARMS,
I don't see any of them giving you extra libido.

And most guys are running multiple compounds so sometimes its hard to tell what did what
especially when its unproven compounds and not know Steroids.

But typically anything DHT based will raise libido

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
YK-11, but that's barely a SARM by most definitions. None of the popular SARMs will increase your libido, most will probably do the opposite.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
It's possible, but it also might not, there is like zero human data on that compound other than people who have run it online. If you don't want to do AAS (some of which DEFINITELY raise libido) there's natural stuff and pharma stuff that's way more effective than SARMs for that.

Duffman89

Awards
There must be ppl here that have run maby rad140 that can tell me what it did to there libido .... rad seems like the only sarm that might raise libido or keep it normal

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
If you're looking for a libido boost and increased recovery jump on Ostarine and take MACA with horny goat weed and tribulus. I'm on ostarine ATM going into week 3 no change in libido. Not higher nor lower.

Duffman89

Awards
I am on aas now .... dont want too come off ... low natty test .... but need to raise sperm Q ... fsh shut down on ass ... not so much on sarm.... so just need the sarm too feel well

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on aas now .... dont want too come off ... low natty test .... but need to raise sperm Q ... fsh shut down on ass ... not so much on sarm.... so just need the sarm too feel well
if your on test now, get yourself some DHT cream or some Masteron, both good for raising DHT leaves and libido
Of you can always get some EpiAndro and run it at 1000 to 1200mg per day.

Duffman89

Awards
Epiandro ?? Does it supress fsh ?? Dont give a crap abut my natty test lvl... just need to get fsh up... and feel okay doing it :) libido and mood ... **** the gains ... i will just jump on 1g test later again

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys think a natty test booster would do a **** for him? Something like M-Test or Alphamax XT

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think a natty test booster would do a **** for him? Something like M-Test or Alphamax XT
Not if he’s on Test..!

Maybe take some Butea Superba which raises DHT

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
SARMs won't give you what you're looking for.

Get some Proviron.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Proviron lower fsh ... trust me ...
Proviron is pretty much the least suppressive AAS there is. If you don't want to run Proviron, then you better stick with natty test boosters, whey protein, and creatine.

Reactions: Nac

Duffman89

Awards
Wrong ... had bloodwork done on it ... clomid and proviron only ... very very low fsh lh .. okay free test tho .. stil lowish

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried HCG @ 250iu 2x per week?

Duffman89

Awards
Yes ... but did not give it time enugh.... that is my 2 plan lol

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Your thread title asked for something for libido and sex drive, so I suggested Proviron. Now you've shared the whole story: you're heavily suppressed from AAS use and don't want to come off, but you feel like sh1t and your dick doesn't work. I'm going to suggest the obvious: stop your cycle and run a proper PCT.

Reactions: Nac
DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If they are real SARMS and not PH's or designer steroids being sold as SARMS,
I don't see any of them giving you extra libido.

And most guys are running multiple compounds so sometimes its hard to tell what did what
especially when its unproven compounds and not know Steroids.

But typically anything DHT based will raise libido
Actually Osta did for me the first couple off weeks and then it went back to normal. I was using OL's Osta.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
SARMs can be suppresive so you can lose your Libido, some SARMs are more suppresive then others. LGD-4033 is one of the strongests and most suppresive, there are people that dont get supprest but most people do. The mildest SARM in my opinion is Ostarine(MK-2866), i would go for that one.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible, but it also might not, there is like zero human data on that compound other than people who have run it online. If you don't want to do AAS (some of which DEFINITELY raise libido) there's natural stuff and pharma stuff that's way more effective than SARMs for that.
What's the best natty or Pharma compounds to raise libido. Mine has always been "meh" sometimes it there but most of the time it's not.

FYI ...Ostarine, LGD and Trest have done nothing for my libido..

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some trestolone would definitely raise sex drive! Im on 30mg a day and its absolutely crazy, feels like I'm back on my first cycle again in terms of erections throughout the day

I also agree with many of the recommendations above, masteron/DHT would definitely help get your D working, but if you're trying to increase sperm production than I would insist you drop test to TRT level and blast HCG

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So trt hcg proviron should be the cure.
But if you need yourballs working normally
Agressive PCT for as long as it takes

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
If you're looking for a libido boost and increased recovery jump on Ostarine and take MACA with horny goat weed and tribulus. I'm on ostarine ATM going into week 3 no change in libido. Not higher nor lower.
What dose of ostarine you running