Advise if possible

omen856

omen856

Awards
I am 33 yrs old been working out past 6 months breaking myself in from 2yrs of being lazy. Dropped 25 lbs. went from 228 to 203lbs. Would like to know if there's anything that's similar to cyanostane haven't ran any cycles since pre ban. Cyanostane many people don't like or simply say doesn't work. Me on the other hand I love it. If I'm getting a placebo effect from it than so be it. I used to run it at 40 - 50 mg a day. My current staples are animal whey, animal pak and animal juiced aminos. Doing 4 days on 1 off. I'm 5 10 did plenty of cycles before. Primo and Anavar. As for prohormones original superdrol 3 times. tren once, epistane twice, halodrol once and cyanostane about 7 cycles . Never did nor have much knowledge on sarms research chemicals and those new andro prohormones. But long story short would like to gain 7 to 12 lbs solid lean muscle that is keepable like anavar or those who used cyanostane would know. Where to find cyanostane or something that is pretty similar all the way around if any. I do not pretend to know it all nor am I stubborn to advise. Here to learn something new or led in the right path. New here hopefully I get a helping hand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 3
drswsdc Supplements 5
adampl2t Anabolics 6