Varying SARM (Ostarine) Dosage by Day?

D4RK5IDE

Awards
The General Question:
If your available dosage options are either too low or too high, would it be viable to alternate too high and too low?

Example:
15mg/day is desired but the only capsules available are dosed at 10mg.

So the approach would be to alternate between one capsule and two capsules, day to day. The rusult will be an average dose of 15mg/day.

Likewise an aversge of 13.3mg/day would be achieved by 20/10/10

My brother and I researching ostarine for a while and after his first cycle on 20mg/day for four weeks, we were pleased with the results. I then decided to run my first cycle at the same dosage alongside his second. I stopped just before the four week mark because my testicles shrunk while he's currently on his fifth week, doing just fine. We both got our ostarine from the same reputable source so I'm thinking that maybe I should have taken less (15mg). I have an AI but nothing else.

If recovery goes well, I'd like to try again in 8 weeks but with 15mg/day via the method in question.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your balls shrunk that means its working. Osta is suppressive at any dose over 3mg per day. Why would you take a hormone and the. Stop as Soon as it starts to work?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 6 of Osta and my balls are still hanging low as usual lol, maybe my Osta is bunk, my MK677 seems to not give me any sides too. Both from the same source ::

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Week 6 of Osta and my balls are still hanging low as usual lol, maybe my Osta is bunk, my MK677 seems to not give me any sides too. Both from the same source ::
Everyone is different, I've gone whole cycles on test and other things without my nuts shrinking or just slightly shrinking twards the end

D4RK5IDE

Awards
If your balls shrunk that means its working. Osta is suppressive at any dose over 3mg per day. Why would you take a hormone and the. Stop as Soon as it starts to work?
though it's an indication that it's working, it's an undesirable side effect. I stopped because I don't want to shut myself down or make the whole cycle not worth its while, post-cycle.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
though it's an indication that it's working, it's an undesirable side effect. I stopped because I don't want to shut myself down or make the whole cycle not worth its while, post-cycle.
Then why are you using hormones, doesn't make any sense. All the studies show it starts suppressing at 3mg and osta needs a real PCT like all prohormones and steroids. Not sure where you did your research but if it was on YouTube or listening to other ppl you probably got bad advise

D4RK5IDE

Awards
Then why are you using hormones, doesn't make any sense. All the studies show it starts suppressing at 3mg and osta needs a real PCT like all prohormones and steroids. Not sure where you did your research but if it was on YouTube or listening to other ppl you probably got bad advise
As far as I'm aware, ostarine is relatively low on suppression at such a dosage. I was concerned about my testicular atrophy so I stopped just a few days later.

Every male on anabolics is subjected to these risks. Are you implying my testicles will shrink significantly regardless of the dose? And if so, would you recommend comtinuing a cycle when it happens then taking a full PCT?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're worried about your balls, take something for it. But he has a point, why such a short cycle? If your are showing signs, combat it appropriatly. If that still doesn't work then I'd understand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's plenty of ppl that have run osta with blood work showing supression just like regular anabolics, every one reacts different but sarms are not as side effect free as originally thought. It's possible that even 3-5mg could have you suppressed and possibly the same experience you had previously. If your going to mess with any kind of hormone you should expect these things and have the necessary precautions. Ai and serm

D4RK5IDE

Awards
Okay so if I suffer such a side again, should I continue the cycle and then deal with it during PCT or stop again?

In regards to my original question (dosing day to day), would that work as intended?