PCT??

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running my first cycle of Sarms, Ostarine 30mg ED, MK677 20mg ED, Arimistane 25mg PWO ED.

I'm on week 6 of this cycle, no signs of supression at all.

I have Clomid and Nova on hand, also have M-Test on the way.

Should I do a full PCT regardless of signs of supression, I know I don't have bloods but with only using Ostarine and no signs what would you guys recommend?

Also how long should I take off before my next cycle?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
When does you cycle end, is it a 6 week cycle? I would just run clomid for 3 or 4 weeks, and you can keep taking the MK, might help keep gains. Assuming your cycle is 6 weeks, you should probably wait around two months after your PCT before your next cycle, but if you feel great before then, get bloods and if you are recovered (LH, FSH, and free test are normal) you can start up sooner.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going for a 10 week cycle but I'm switching sources for my Ostarine. so I'm doing the remaining 4 weeks of Ostarine on the new source.

Yes plenty of MK677 (6+ months) left I'm just going to stay on it. Probably throw in M-Test on week 2-3 of my PCT then.

Is 2 months after PCT for a new cycle the standard for any cycle?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
No, that was assuming it was a 6 week cycle, you probably need 3 months off, time off is roughly equal to time you are messing with your hormones (cycle time + PCT). But like I said if you feel better sooner, and it's at least 4 weeks after you finish PCT, get bloods and if everything is back to normal, you're good to go

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
As was mentioned, the general rule of thumb for cycling and time off cycle is time on + PCT = time off. I would suggest to you that particular recommendation for time off is a minimum amount of time off, not a maximum. It's not nearly enough to recover you baseline levels, it's just as important to maintain that homeostasis for as long as possible afterwards. Of course, this all depends on whether or not your long-term endocrine health is important to you.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As was mentioned, the general rule of thumb for cycling and time off cycle is time on + PCT = time off. I would suggest to you that particular recommendation for time off is a minimum amount of time off, not a maximum. It's not nearly enough to recover you baseline levels, it's just as important to maintain that homeostasis for as long as possible afterwards. Of course, this all depends on whether or not your long-term endocrine health is important to you.
Exactly. Time on+pct+an additional month or two is far safer imo

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run either clomid or nolva with the cel m-test. You can run both serms if you want to, but one should be enough. 2 months off isn't near long enough for a 10 week cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some people can be completely shut down with no signs at all. There's ways to know your suppressed but there's no way to know your not suppressed. As far as a new cycle, I'd wait 12 weeks minimum

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Best solution if you have the money is get blood work the last week and see where your LH/FSH And Test levels are. If you can’t do that do a pct.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
May have read the post wrong sorry. But it would be interesting to see if your idea of not being suppressed is actually correct

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting bloods the last week and will let you guys know! I will compare them to my
Bloods I got back in May before I ever touched anything ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting bloods the last week and will let you guys know! I will compare them to my
Bloods I got back in May before I ever touched anything ;)
Awesome. Looking forward to the results.