Cycle Time

staksonstaks

Awards
I want to start my first cycle and I’m debating on running 1/4 andro or lgd. I would be running the lgd at 10mg a day and the 1/4 andro at 330 mg a day each. For on cycle for the 1/4 andro I would be running ar1macare and for pct I’d be running clomid at 50/50/25/25 or nolva at 20/20/10/10. I want to know which cycle would be better for a first time and for most muscle mass, and which pct I should run. Also I would like to know if ar1macare is good for on cycle. Also are premier research essentials and Olympus UK or OL reliable companies to buy these from?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id do LGD 10mg ED for your FIRST cycle.

I would even throw in some MK677 20-25mg ED

PCT Clomid or Nova 4 weeks, few weeks in to PCT add a test booster like M-Test or Alphamax XT

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LGD + topical dhea/preg, one of te best mild non-inj combos you can do.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Id do LGD 10mg ED for your FIRST cycle.

I would even throw in some MK677 20-25mg ED

PCT Clomid or Nova 4 weeks, few weeks in to PCT add a test booster like M-Test or Alphamax XT
solid recommendation, scrap the andro. LGD4033+MK677 is the king

staksonstaks

Awards
How long should I run the test booster, and should I run clomid or nolva with the lgd and mk? Any on cycle support?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, no broski. LGD and MK together cycled as mentioned above (8-12 weeks).

PCT includes Nova or Clomid (4 weeks) a few weeks into your PCT add the test booster (4+weeks)...

If you're afraid of high estrogen add Arimistane on cycle 25-75mg ED

staksonstaks

Awards
Yes I know they’re cycled together lmao. My wording was ****ed up. Ik that nova and clomid are the pct’s.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodluck! And post your cycle log so we can see your progress!

staksonstaks

Awards
Thanks! Just to clarify:
On cycle:
1. Lgd 10 mg ED 8 weeks
2. Mk 20-25 mg ED 8 weeks
3. Topical dhea/preg 8 weeks
4. Exemestane what dose?
Post Cycle:
1. Nolva 4 weeks
2. 2 weeks in from start of pct hop on a test booster

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a great cycle!

PCT immediately the next day after the last LGD dose. Yes you can hope on your test booster a few weeks after you start your PCT so that when your done with your Clomid or Nova you still have your test booster you're taking.

If you're feeling great or back to normal after your PCT and your test booster (8+weeks) after last LGD dose you can think about another cycle.

Have you ever got blood work?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, you are going to want some estrogen and or dht in that cycle. Srs. Lethargy will kik your a$$ with just lgd alone, it will be hell with the mk in there to boot. Plus, your libido will tank.

Dont bother with arimistane. Its junk. Invest in proper e2 control, and buy an AI like exemestane.

staksonstaks

Awards
Thannks a lot bro! And no never got bloodwork done

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What else should I throw in?
Drop the arimistane.

Add a compound that will keep e2 and/or dht up. Simplest solution is what I initially suggested, topical dhea/preg. OL makes one, as do a few other companies.

Buy some exemestane.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks! Just to clarify:
On cycle:
1. Lgd 10 mg ED 8 weeks
2. Mk 20-25 mg ED 8 weeks
3. Topical dhea/preg 8 weeks
4. Exemestane what dose?
Post Cycle:
1. Nolva 4 weeks
2. 2 weeks in from start of pct hop on a test booster
Dont dose the AI/exemestane from the get go. Its highly unlikely youll even require it BUT it serves as an indispensible tool should you need it.

Personally, Id get the lgd and exem from PRE, the mk from Mike Arnold supplements, and the dhea from olympus uk.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No experience with DHEA, how strong does it effect hair loss? I know it varies subject to subject but let's say a healthy male not prone to hair loss

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generally speaking its pretty benign in that respect. Theres certainly much worse/riskier compounds.