Monkeyed Up My Reconp!!! Ideas

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
so If any of you that have read my BW troubles I have had a monkeyed up recomp. To put it straight I have gained 27 lbs of buscle but only lost 10lbs of fat. I don't compete but am trying to grow with a flat stomach not a shredded one. I'm 6"4 268 with 13 to drop which feels impossible. I know guys will say suck it up but I don't know what to do

I decided to cruise at a TRT dose of 200mg/week for the first time. I don't know how long to wait untill I can blast but I'm really in unfamiliar waters this time. Should I do

I have all gear both pinginni and oral so its an open canvas I just still want to grow as I cut. My botched recomp was T-C 300/ EQ-450mg/ Deca-450mg but hard work was the reason I gained and lost. I need good advise

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
so If any of you that have read my BW troubles I have had a monkeyed up recomp. To put it straight I have gained 27 lbs of muscle but only lost 10lbs of fat. I don't compete but am trying to grow with a flat stomach not a shredded one. I'm 6"4 268 with 13 to drop which feels impossible. I know guys will say suck it up but I don't know what to do

I decided to cruise at a TRT dose of 200mg/week for the first time. I don't know how long to wait untill I can blast but I'm really in unfamiliar waters this time. Should I do

I have all gear both pinginni and oral so its an open canvas I just still want to grow as I cut. My botched recomp was T-C 300/ EQ-450mg/ Deca-450mg but hard work was the reason I gained and lost. I need good advise
Sounds to me like you ate too much? Gaining 27lbs is a lot.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You gained 27lb of muscle, and lost 10lb of fat?

Thats some pretty specific body comp figures.

If correct, that also sounds like a resounding success. So Im confused.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not hijacking, as this could help OP, but does anyone know or have any experience with glucophage?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

So their not exact nums cuz I just got the pinch and pull test plus some of it is water weight (I got a good h2o cutter in mail). I'm working with the tools I got. I call it a fail because the last 10 lbs are stubborn and I have to still feed my muscles to keep gainz. I would have been more pleased with losing 15 fat and gaining 15 muscle but ideal was minus 20 fat gain 15 muscle

Jax is right I ate too much. It was all clean but I couldn't help feeding the beast xtra chicken, and towards the end I would eat I big 97% lean burger like a steak.

This recomp was my first cycle since leg reconstruction surgery. But now I'm back. My Test-C 300mg, EQ 450mg, Deca 450mg was rocky on consistency bcaus BW and both EQ and Deca were 50% for gains but also 50% to strengthen my leg

Was wondering since this will be first time cruising on TRT dose how long till I can cycle again? And given the fact I have piles of both injection or orals what would it look? I was originally planning a 5 month Sust, EQ, DecaTrensition with SD as kick and Winny as a tail. But I just don't know how soon I can cycle and if that's a good fallow up to my unimpressive results. Ideas would be great

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Time on = Time off, but you could go by blood work. Going to stay on forever?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Tren would be good for a recomp, but can be quite unbearable for some. Do you have any Var?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Sounds to me like you ate too much? Gaining 27lbs is a lot.

To clarify I started the recomp 40 lbs overweight so I lost near 30 lbs of fat and turned 27 into muscle and still have around 10lbs that keeps me from taking my shirt off and hulking down the street. Cus like I said I just need 16%BF flat stomach not shredded.

Tren would be good for a recomp, but can be quite unbearable for some. Do you have any Var?
I do have Var but I think I know where your going and I don't have enough. My original plan was to do a DecaTRENsition 22 week cycle:
Deca 550mg/450/350/250 1-16
Tren 300/350/450/550 week 12=22
Sust 400mg/week 1-22
EQ 650mg/week 1-21
SD kick week 1-5
Epi tail last 4 weeks

MY Only problem I get from Tren is the constant adgetation and anger. GF just stays away except for sex, and nights sweats/insomnia don't hurt me.
I have been on tren for 4 months at 400 and that was tough but this would be higher dose for less time.

What's your idea?
Time on = Time off, but you could go by blood work. Going to stay on forever?
time on = time off when doing a PCT and letting body go back to homeostasis but can I wait 2 months on a TRT dose and blast ? or is it still too early to get full effect of gear? I really don't want to jump on the forever train just yet, that said I have reached an unmaintainable size natty so I may have to.