S-Drol Cycle Help

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. S-Drol Cycle Help

Cycle

ē S-Drol
    ē Recommendations for cycle support? I was thinking Primeval Labs Mega Cycle support.

I read online that S-Drol is powerful enough as a stand alone. Was just wondering what would be best to stack with it to protect my liver since it is liver toxic. Also what is the recommended amount to start with? 20-25mg?. Also this would be the first time running S-Drol. i previously have ran two LGD cycles with MK-677.

PCT
    40/40/20/20 Nolva
    100/50/50/50 Clomid
    Not sure to do both or just for PCT.

2. S-Drol Cycle Help

Combining nolva and clomid will deff help you recover faster than either alone. So if money is not a huge issue Iíd use both. That said, you could be ok with only one but I think the benefits of both outweigh the downsides.

How long do you plan your cycle to be? Superdrol can cause a lot of lethargy so be aware of that in terms of length. You donít want to feel like a zombie for too too long or itíll start affecting your workouts and everything else in general.

Iíve found most of the well know cycle support products to be sufficient and comparable (even if reps tell you otherwise) so you are good there. As far as dose prob start with as low as 10 for a few days then can go up to 20

After being on 20-30 for a week or two you can maybe (and this is a big maybe) go to 40. But I never could go that high with side effects. I always did 20 throughout
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Combining nolva and clomid will deff help you recover faster than either alone. So if money is not a huge issue Iíd use both. That said, you could be ok with only one but I think the benefits of both outweigh the downsides.

How long do you plan your cycle to be? Superdrol can cause a lot of lethargy so be aware of that in terms of length. You donít want to feel like a zombie for too too long or itíll start affecting your workouts and everything else in general.

Iíve found most of the well know cycle support products to be sufficient and comparable (even if reps tell you otherwise) so you are good there. As far as dose prob start with as low as 10 for a few days then can go up to 20
    I plan on running the cycle for about 6 weeks, and if I manage to feel some lethargy coming along what can I do to counter that? I will also get clomid and nolva then for my PCT. Thanks David, will start off at 10 and move my way up to 20 as well.

4. Clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/10/10. I'd opt for ar1macare pro with an additional 500-1000mg of tudca per day.

5. Idk too much about dosage for sdrol, but from what I've seen, 20-30mg should be plenty. I wouldn't run it past 4 weeks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    I plan on running the cycle for about 6 weeks, and if I manage to feel some lethargy coming along what can I do to counter that? I will also get clomid and nolva then for my PCT. Thanks David, will start off at 10 and move my way up to 20 as well.
    You will get varying answers on that question and to be honest I donít have a good one for you. Iíve tried various cycle support products and even running a trt dose with orals and I still tend to get lethargy. People may tell you that if you take cycle support and do this and that you shouldnít get lethargy...but they are full of **** lol. The best thing is to keep your eating up so your body can recover, get enough sleep, and take extra caffeine if you have to. I canít promise you that you will get lethargy on cycle, but it is something that is more than likely. And honestly if you are doing 6 weeks Iíd say donít even go over 20. Most would say 4 max for SD. but 6 is doable just not at doses over 30 IMO

7. Sounds good you guys, thanks for sharing your knowledge on this. Will change my cycle to 4 weeks instead of 6. i will also throw ar1macare pro with 500-1000mg of tudca per day like AnabolicGuru has said.

8. Good luck with your cycle man. Good idea to drop to 4 weeks also it's rough to make it 4 weeks on sdrol. I was coming home from work and passing out on the couch for at least and hour every day lol
  9. S-Drol Cycle Help

Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Good luck with your cycle man. Good idea to drop to 4 weeks also it's rough to make it 4 weeks on sdrol. I was coming home from work and passing out on the couch for at least and hour every day lol
    Heed this warning. The lethargy is real. Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Heed this warning. The lethargy is real. Lol
    Gainz were pretty nice though... if I was single without a kid I would do it again lol

11. Lol thanks fellas.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    Sounds good you guys, thanks for sharing your knowledge on this. Will change my cycle to 4 weeks instead of 6. i will also throw ar1macare pro with 500-1000mg of tudca per day like AnabolicGuru has said.
    Keep in mind, if you feel fine you could always add another week or two. After 4 and a half'ish weeks after msten I was getting stomach pains and stuff, so I decided it was time to cut the cycle short.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Keep in mind, if you feel fine you could always add another week or two. After 4 and a half'ish weeks after msten I was getting stomach pains and stuff, so I decided it was time to cut the cycle short.
    For sures, thanks man

14. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    For sures, thanks man
    Which superdrol clone were you planning on taking btw?

15. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Which superdrol clone were you planning on taking btw?
    Check PM's

16. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Gainz were pretty nice though... if I was single without a kid I would do it again lol
    Dude I am single with no kid and I wouldn't do it again if someone paid me lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Dude I am single with no kid and I wouldn't do it again if someone paid me lol
    was it that bad? Making me want to switch up and take something else now lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    was it that bad? Making me want to switch up and take something else now lol
    I literally couldn't move off the couch or bed after being on for over 3 weeks. The gains are good, but only if you can will yourself to keep eating and making it to the gym with the lethargy coming into play. I mean, I get hit with this side effect more than others, but SD is not the best PH to start out with (not really comparable to SARM sides), but if your head is right you can plow through.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I literally couldn't move off the couch or bed after being on for over 3 weeks. The gains are good, but only if you can will yourself to keep eating and making it to the gym with the lethargy coming into play. I mean, I get hit with this side effect more than others, but SD is not the best PH to start out with (not really comparable to SARM sides), but if your head is right you can plow through.
    Yeah the sarm sides aren't bad at all, you can barely notice them. what would you think to be a good first PH to start off with?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    From purerawz
    Halodrol 1000%

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Halodrol 1000%
    I will run that then david, anything else necessary to run along with it to get the best out of it?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    I will run that then david, anything else necessary to run along with it to get the best out of it?
    Look into epistane as well imo

23. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Will do

24. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Dude. Was just gona say this. Didnít see that they had it. My two favs. 1. Epi 2. Halo

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Dude. Was just gona say this. Didnít see that they had it. My two favs. 1. Epi 2. Halo
    Thanks guys, what do you guys recommend on the dosing for epi?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol Cycle Help!
    By b4d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:42 PM
  2. H-Drol Cycle Help!
    By b4d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. M1T and M-drol Cycle Help!!!!!!!!
    By robartdewi in forum Anabolics