S-Drol Cycle Help

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Cycle

• S-Drol
• Recommendations for cycle support? I was thinking Primeval Labs Mega Cycle support.

I read online that S-Drol is powerful enough as a stand alone. Was just wondering what would be best to stack with it to protect my liver since it is liver toxic. Also what is the recommended amount to start with? 20-25mg?. Also this would be the first time running S-Drol. i previously have ran two LGD cycles with MK-677.

PCT
40/40/20/20 Nolva
100/50/50/50 Clomid
Not sure to do both or just for PCT.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Combining nolva and clomid will deff help you recover faster than either alone. So if money is not a huge issue I’d use both. That said, you could be ok with only one but I think the benefits of both outweigh the downsides.

How long do you plan your cycle to be? Superdrol can cause a lot of lethargy so be aware of that in terms of length. You don’t want to feel like a zombie for too too long or it’ll start affecting your workouts and everything else in general.

I’ve found most of the well know cycle support products to be sufficient and comparable (even if reps tell you otherwise) so you are good there. As far as dose prob start with as low as 10 for a few days then can go up to 20

After being on 20-30 for a week or two you can maybe (and this is a big maybe) go to 40. But I never could go that high with side effects. I always did 20 throughout

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Combining nolva and clomid will deff help you recover faster than either alone. So if money is not a huge issue I’d use both. That said, you could be ok with only one but I think the benefits of both outweigh the downsides.

How long do you plan your cycle to be? Superdrol can cause a lot of lethargy so be aware of that in terms of length. You don’t want to feel like a zombie for too too long or it’ll start affecting your workouts and everything else in general.

I’ve found most of the well know cycle support products to be sufficient and comparable (even if reps tell you otherwise) so you are good there. As far as dose prob start with as low as 10 for a few days then can go up to 20
I plan on running the cycle for about 6 weeks, and if I manage to feel some lethargy coming along what can I do to counter that? I will also get clomid and nolva then for my PCT. Thanks David, will start off at 10 and move my way up to 20 as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/10/10. I'd opt for ar1macare pro with an additional 500-1000mg of tudca per day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk too much about dosage for sdrol, but from what I've seen, 20-30mg should be plenty. I wouldn't run it past 4 weeks.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running the cycle for about 6 weeks, and if I manage to feel some lethargy coming along what can I do to counter that? I will also get clomid and nolva then for my PCT. Thanks David, will start off at 10 and move my way up to 20 as well.
You will get varying answers on that question and to be honest I don’t have a good one for you. I’ve tried various cycle support products and even running a trt dose with orals and I still tend to get lethargy. People may tell you that if you take cycle support and do this and that you shouldn’t get lethargy...but they are full of **** lol. The best thing is to keep your eating up so your body can recover, get enough sleep, and take extra caffeine if you have to. I can’t promise you that you will get lethargy on cycle, but it is something that is more than likely. And honestly if you are doing 6 weeks I’d say don’t even go over 20. Most would say 4 max for SD. but 6 is doable just not at doses over 30 IMO

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Sounds good you guys, thanks for sharing your knowledge on this. Will change my cycle to 4 weeks instead of 6. i will also throw ar1macare pro with 500-1000mg of tudca per day like AnabolicGuru has said.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle man. Good idea to drop to 4 weeks also it's rough to make it 4 weeks on sdrol. I was coming home from work and passing out on the couch for at least and hour every day lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle man. Good idea to drop to 4 weeks also it's rough to make it 4 weeks on sdrol. I was coming home from work and passing out on the couch for at least and hour every day lol
Heed this warning. The lethargy is real. Lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good you guys, thanks for sharing your knowledge on this. Will change my cycle to 4 weeks instead of 6. i will also throw ar1macare pro with 500-1000mg of tudca per day like AnabolicGuru has said.
Keep in mind, if you feel fine you could always add another week or two. After 4 and a half'ish weeks after msten I was getting stomach pains and stuff, so I decided it was time to cut the cycle short.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Keep in mind, if you feel fine you could always add another week or two. After 4 and a half'ish weeks after msten I was getting stomach pains and stuff, so I decided it was time to cut the cycle short.
For sures, thanks man

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
was it that bad? Making me want to switch up and take something else now lol
I literally couldn't move off the couch or bed after being on for over 3 weeks. The gains are good, but only if you can will yourself to keep eating and making it to the gym with the lethargy coming into play. I mean, I get hit with this side effect more than others, but SD is not the best PH to start out with (not really comparable to SARM sides), but if your head is right you can plow through.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I literally couldn't move off the couch or bed after being on for over 3 weeks. The gains are good, but only if you can will yourself to keep eating and making it to the gym with the lethargy coming into play. I mean, I get hit with this side effect more than others, but SD is not the best PH to start out with (not really comparable to SARM sides), but if your head is right you can plow through.
Yeah the sarm sides aren't bad at all, you can barely notice them. what would you think to be a good first PH to start off with?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, what do you guys recommend on the dosing for epi?
30-45mg is the sweetpoint dosage. I'd recommend having an ai on hand for any possible rebound estro issues; honestly, having an ai hand on any cycle is always smart.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30-45mg is the sweetpoint dosage. I'd recommend having an ai on hand for any possible rebound estro issues; honestly, having an ai hand on any cycle is always smart.
You can also run epistane longer without issue. Many people run it for 6 weeks

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Sounds good. Would an AI like exemestane be good?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok lol I'll stick with halo first
You could do either halo or epi first, whichever you prefer. I think more people will say epistane is better. I haven't taken halo so I cant compare the two from my own experience

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You could do either halo or epi first, whichever you prefer. I think more people will say epistane is better. I haven't taken halo so I cant compare the two from my own experience
Really cant go wrong with either. But based on the site you mentioned it looks like epi might be a lot more economical.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also I logged H-drol on this forum some years back. I think if you search "bigdavid h drol log" or something like that it should come up..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just use predatornutrition, they're a board sponsor and have way more feedback. I don't mess with these random sources that pop up out of nowhere, especially ones that sell liquid research ****.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I read up most of this post. I didn't see when you decided to switch from SD to halo and epi, could you tell my why?

As for benefits of the 2, halo has a 16 hour half life so it's really responds to high amounts of training since it's forcing your body to rebuild constantly. Halo really could be compared to low dose Mast because gains are lean, low toxicity let's you run up to 8 weeks.

Epi is my fav of all finishures. You won't see alot of gains but I think out of all orals epi makes cuts and muscle hardness really come out. Also not as toxic it's usually ran for 6 weeks

I LOVE SD so if you want a list of all ancillaries to keep sides at bay PM me. I ran for 6 weeks cus unless you're not on point with ancillaries it really shines week 4&5. Every BW I've done had 0 problems. Many people think ancillaries are a waste of money but their fools, keep the body healthy to max out gainz
Really cant go wrong with either. But based on the site you mentioned it looks like epi might be a lot more economical.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
^^^told you someone would say if you do the right ancillaries you won’t have side effects lol

But to chime in here..Fritzblitz what was your first prohormone cycle? Mine was Hdrol and I’m glad it was very little sides gained 15+ lbs lean in 7.5 weeks. And honestly I have run mast at 400+ per week and halodrol at 75 for 7-8 weeks blows mast out of the water for hypertrophy. Maybe not vascularity, and strength is a toss up.

And I’d say epi gains are based on dose. I’ve gone upwards of 60-80 mg and gotten great gains. But as a naive user the OP really can do any compound and be good to go. Just need to weigh the costs and benefits (money wise and physically)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^told you someone would say if you do the right ancillaries you won’t have side effects lol

But to chime in here..Fritzblitz what was your first prohormone cycle? Mine was Hdrol and I’m glad it was very little sides gained 15+ lbs lean in 7.5 weeks. And honestly I have run mast at 400+ per week and halodrol at 75 for 7-8 weeks blows mast out of the water for hypertrophy. Maybe not vascularity, and strength is a toss up.

And I’d say epi gains are based on dose. I’ve gone upwards of 60-80 mg and gotten great gains. But as a naive user the OP really can do any compound and be good to go. Just need to weigh the costs and benefits (money wise and physically)
Just chiming in here, opposite for me, i researched with BSL Halo Elite early PH run when i was dark side newbie 2 years ago, it blew up my liver enzyme values... i felt Super DmZ 2.0 (both S-drol and DMZ) were as effective and lower sides than Halo...

If course if I were to try Halo again with better ancillaries and more experience... maybe i would get better result.

I am excited to run S-drol resarch again. Whereas Halo added mass to me, but was harsh on liver values. Scared me, haven't touched since.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just chiming in here, opposite for me, i researched with BSL Halo Elite early PH run when i was dark side newbie 2 years ago, it blew up my liver enzyme values... i felt Super DmZ 2.0 (both S-drol and DMZ) were as effective and lower sides than Halo...

If course if I were to try Halo again with better ancillaries and more experience... maybe i would get better result.

I am excited to run S-drol resarch again. Whereas Halo added mass to me, but was harsh on liver values. Scared me, haven't touched since.
Curious what doses you ran for both?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious what doses you ran for both?
For any of my early research cycles, utilized 1 cap per day. 50mg of Halo Elite and 10mg/10mg Sdrol, DMZ in BSL SDMZ 2.0 caps. Steady dosing and making gainz still, no need to dose ramp yet...

Admittedly, i researched Halo 2nd cycle ever did not hydrate my pet enough, no TUDCA, had beer at music festival in the sun. So all of that might be why liver enzymes shot up on Halo... as my PH cycle protocols improved greatly since.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
For any of my early research cycles, utilized 1 cap per day. 50mg of Halo Elite and 10mg/10mg Sdrol, DMZ in BSL SDMZ 2.0 caps. Steady dosing and making gainz still, no need to dose ramp yet...

Admittedly, i researched Halo 2nd cycle ever did not hydrate my pet enough, no TUDCA, had beer at music festival in the sun. So all of that might be why liver enzymes shot up on Halo... as my PH cycle protocols improved greatly since.
Lol you don’t need to talk about your “pets” nowadays but I’d say only doing 10 of Sdrol even in combo is why you had low sides...going 20 and over is when they start to suck

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

my first oral steroid [prohormone] was SD. I was told that it was better than dbol and all the forums were shocked by how powerful it was. I was lucky by the time I was stacking anything ppl new that "prohormones" were steroids with sides and my main forum had a HOW TO for all the greats.

I read your experience with Hdrol and I didn't have the same effect but new guys that did. And $20 for a 8 week cycle of Hdrol blew gym prices of Mast out the water. I still love Hdrol and have a stockpile but I need to buy more from german pharma

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to try injectable Superdrol soon. I haven't tried the oral because the sides just sound terrible. I'm hoping they will be a little better with the injectable version.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to try injectable Superdrol soon. I haven't tried the oral because the sides just sound terrible. I'm hoping they will be a little better with the injectable version.
Interesting. How long can you (and do you) plan to run that for?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. How long can you (and do you) plan to run that for?
Cycle length would be the same (4-6 weeks). I'm going to start at 10 and work my way up to 20. I don't plan on going higher than that. I'm an engineering student, so I have to limit lethargy as much as possible. It's still harsh, but it should be easier on the body than the oral version. ED pinning is required.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Hey guys, been lurking around this thread for a bit. I have a couple of basic 1/4andro cycles under my belt but nothing too harsh. From what I understand epistane seems to be the easiest route to take compared to SDrol and the sides.
What would a good cycle setup look like for any of these compounds?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, been lurking around this thread for a bit. I have a couple of basic 1/4andro cycles under my belt but nothing too harsh. From what I understand epistane seems to be the easiest route to take compared to SDrol and the sides.
What would a good cycle setup look like for any of these compounds?
German Pharma, Epi 20... run at 10-20mg per day to start. Asses personal tolerance. Get pre cycle and post cycle fasted bloodwork. Brawn from UK epi also has good reports. I research with GP its gtg.

Add TUDCA 500mg per day, and Lecheeck cycle armor for NAC and Milkthistle, as well as blood sugar support. Also watch the blood pressure, my first run with epi gave me mild BP headaches, but then moved to better brand like GP, Brawn, etc.

Hydrate, eat right, and workout. I do the 6am before job, workout. So for consistency run Epi with a protein bar and drink before hitting the gym. I like DMZ more, or both :)

I don't dose ramp, quality PH products ellicit good gainz (made 40 lbs in past 2 years, kept lean) via even steady dose... Plus, i am a new dad and dont want to fry my liver just yet!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Real SD Is not a pro hormone at all. It’s an anabolic steroid.

If you want to know a good PH to start OP, 1-AD and 4-AD.....but they don’t even compare to what SD is capable of.

I don’t think any pro-hormone is going to compare to AAS tbh.