S-Drol Cycle Help

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Dude, don't be a p*ssy. Just run the superdrol.

Yeah, it sucks. But you'll deal with it. Halodrol is clean and lean. And the sweet spot is about week 5-7. I think I ran 150mg day. But hell, this was back in 2005. But Superdrol is the DS most similar to oxymetholone. Well, I don't know about any of the new ****. But back in my day, I would jump start my runs with either SD or dbol. Both are great, but the SD was much drier. You don't look like a puffer fish.

Man up. Run the SD for 5 weeks. Look into picking up a real "cycle" to run forever. I looked into how they dose it, 25mg/ml. So that's fine, 25mg a day, simplified for you. I did 30mg/day. But only because it was dosed at 10mg/ml.
    Take it about an hour, hour and a half before your workout. Take it the same time on your days off. Your liver is going to hurt. I'm not joking. You will feel that pain. It's not overbearing. But you'll know it. Drink lots of water. Get as close to 2 gallons/day as you can. 1.5 is fine. EAT. You're gonna be thick, tight, solid. The risk vs reward in SD IS worth it. Trust me on this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Dude, don't be a p*ssy. Just run the superdrol.

Yeah, it sucks. But you'll deal with it. Halodrol is clean and lean. And the sweet spot is about week 5-7. I think I ran 150mg day. But hell, this was back in 2005. But Superdrol is the DS most similar to oxymetholone. Well, I don't know about any of the new ****. But back in my day, I would jump start my runs with either SD or dbol. Both are great, but the SD was much drier. You don't look like a puffer fish.

Man up. Run the SD for 5 weeks. Look into picking up a real "cycle" to run forever. I looked into how they dose it, 25mg/ml. So that's fine, 25mg a day, simplified for you. I did 30mg/day. But only because it was dosed at 10mg/ml.
    Take it about an hour, hour and a half before your workout. Take it the same time on your days off. Your liver is going to hurt. I'm not joking. You will feel that pain. It's not overbearing. But you'll know it. Drink lots of water. Get as close to 2 gallons/day as you can. 1.5 is fine. EAT. You're gonna be thick, tight, solid. The risk vs reward in SD IS worth it. Trust me on this.
    Sounds like a plan, I will dose an hour before and a half an hour before working out. What kind of cycle would be proper to run after SD?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    Sounds like a plan, I will dose an hour before and a half an hour before working out. What kind of cycle would be proper to run after SD?
    Nolva 40/40/20/20, AI on hand, and it wouldn't hurt to stack an OTC test supplement.
    Keep taking your liver support for about a week after the cycle, and keep up the eating to hold the weight.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Goat View Post
    Whatever you want, man. You tell me. PM me if you want more direct one on one "advice".

5. Liver toxicity is the least of a problem. I'm more curious why anyone would run oral only. Most of the sizegains will probably be lost 6 weeks after cycle. If this is a one time thing sure but youll probably end up wanting more and more because you didn't get the result you expected. This is when I find it smarter to do one legit cycle instead of 5-10 oral only.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Liver toxicity is the least of a problem. I'm more curious why anyone would run oral only. Most of the sizegains will probably be lost 6 weeks after cycle. If this is a one time thing sure but youll probably end up wanting more and more because you didn't get the result you expected. This is when I find it smarter to do one legit cycle instead of 5-10 oral only.
    Unless I’m missing something, how is superdrol not going to leave someone satisfied. It IS an AAS. It’s not liquid no, but dbol was oral too, right? Of course having some test, or other compounds helps but from just about everything I’ve read Superdrol has left people VERY satisfied.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Unless I’m missing something, how is superdrol not going to leave someone satisfied. It IS an AAS. It’s not liquid no, but dbol was oral too, right? Of course having some test, or other compounds helps but from just about everything I’ve read Superdrol has left people VERY satisfied.
    Yeah I'm sure people who never used testosteron or *real* aas would be satisfied with an oral only cycle. I can tell you from experience that one test only cycle will beat any ph out there for the gains and for keeping weight after cycle. The absolute best ph to me is nanodrol.

I don't know why you've mentioned dbol here. Dbol is probably the worst thing you can take without test, you'll gain more strenght from that by far compared to any ph but if you wanna loose the gains go for dbol only.

The only thing that keeps people from needles is that they are scared, its safer and more effective on its own then any oral.

Can you gain muscles on oral only? Definitely but it's such a waste in my opinion and this is coming from someone whove tried a lot of phs. I'm just giving my personal take on this, maybe you will be satisfied and that's fine but I wouldn't

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Yeah I'm sure people who never used testosteron or *real* aas would be satisfied with an oral only cycle. I can tell you from experience that one test only cycle will beat any ph out there for the gains and for keeping weight after cycle. The absolute best ph to me is nanodrol.

I don't know why you've mentioned dbol here. Dbol is probably the worst thing you can take without test, you'll gain more strenght from that by far compared to any ph but if you wanna loose the gains go for dbol only.

The only thing that keeps people from needles is that they are scared, its safer and more effective on its own then any oral.

Can you gain muscles on oral only? Definitely but it's such a waste in my opinion and this is coming from someone whove tried a lot of phs. I'm just giving my personal take on this, maybe you will be satisfied and that's fine but I wouldn't
    I always cringe when I see someone say they donít do oils cause they are terrified of needles. Ugh. Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I always cringe when I see someone say they don’t do oils cause they are terrified of needles. Ugh. Lol
    Well its scary when you've never done it but after first pin which actually was the smoothest one ever for me I believe, it just becomes nothing.. even if you feel some pain you deal with it. I always feel that out of 4 weeks on a ph you only gain something half of that time at best cause normally it takes 2-3 weeks to even kick in and if you go above normal cycle time you're completly shut down or used to the ph and it won't do much more

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Well its scary when you've never done it but after first pin which actually was the smoothest one ever for me I believe, it just becomes nothing.. even if you feel some pain you deal with it. I always feel that out of 4 weeks on a ph you only gain something half of that time at best cause normally it takes 2-3 weeks to even kick in and if you go above normal cycle time you're completly shut down or used to the ph and it won't do much more
    I do recall holding the syringe in place for a minute or two psyching myself up to just do it lol. The issue is most people really donít use oils due to fear of needles. And that fear never goes away for many people. I was never super afraid of them going in but for those that have a slight phobia that is the reason..and itís a ****ty reason. Maybe not to them. But oh well.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I do recall holding the syringe in place for a minute or two psyching myself up to just do it lol. The issue is most people really don’t use oils due to fear of needles. And that fear never goes away for many people. I was never super afraid of them going in but for those that have a slight phobia that is the reason..and it’s a ****ty reason. Maybe not to them. But oh well.
    Me neither but I did have a problem with (me using the needle) and not a doctor. I agree with the pain.. I couldn't walk normally one might haha. It's just when the big muscles like legs and butt gets swollen but it goes away the next day normally.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post

Ok but it seems like you’re referring to superdrol as a PH correct?

And me personally would not be too concerned of losing gains as I’m in TRT anyways so I have a decent base compared to only having an oral, and should not lose much gains after cycles assuming my diet stays in check. I mentioned dbol because it is oral and it is an AAS. Superdrol is not a prohormone, at least real superdrol isn’t .

13. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Ok but it seems like you’re referring to superdrol as a PH correct?

And me personally would not be too concerned of losing gains as I’m in TRT anyways so I have a decent base compared to only having an oral, and should not lose much gains after cycles assuming my diet stays in check. I mentioned dbol because it is oral and it is an AAS. Superdrol is not a prohormone, at least real superdrol isn’t .
    I call it a ph but they all need test to really work. Dbol is just the worst out there due to estrogen sides

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I call it a ph but they all need test to really work. Dbol is just the worst out there due to estrogen sides
    Kind of misguiding people here, man. Saying dbol is the worst because of the estrogen sides...for one, that can easily be addressed. But if one wants to run a dbol only rip for a couple of months, then more power to them. It's not one size fits all when it comes to the human body and how everyone reacts.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Liver toxicity is the least of a problem. I'm more curious why anyone would run oral only. Most of the sizegains will probably be lost 6 weeks after cycle. If this is a one time thing sure but youll probably end up wanting more and more because you didn't get the result you expected. This is when I find it smarter to do one legit cycle instead of 5-10 oral only.
    I was thinking of running an actual cycle after I finish my SD cycle.
  16. S-Drol Cycle Help

Hey guys,

My SD cycle will sort of look like this from the research and the help from all of you.
    Any other recommendations are welcomed.

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement loading):
    oAr1macare pro with 500-1000mg tudca
    o1000mg Milk Thistle
    o1200mg RYR
    o60mg CoQ10
    o3g Taurine
    oVitamin C along with multi vitamin and Fish Oil.

Week 1:
    10mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
    Supplement stack*

Week 2:
    20mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
    Supplement stack*
    Week 3:

Week 3: 20mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
    Supplement stack*

Week 4: 20mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
    Supplement stack*

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

Supplement stack*
    clomid 50/25/25/12.5 (last week eod) and nolva (Tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10 (as advised by a member) (last week eod)

AI in hand if necessary

*Supplement stack:
    oAr1macare pro with 500-1000mg tudca
    o1000mg Milk Thistle
    o1200mg RYR (red yeast rice) with coQ10
    o5g Taurine (3g for first week before working out then 5g)
    oVitamin C along with multi vitamin and Fish Oil.

I should be starting this cycle in the next 1-2 weeks once I have everything I need necessary to run a proper cycle of SD.

17. Are you going to log it? What brand sdrol is it again?

18. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Are you going to log it? What brand sdrol is it again?
    Yes once I start I'll log it, and it's from pure rawz

19. Week one just start at 20 migs. It's not that high of a dose.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Week one just start at 20 migs. It's not that high of a dose.
    Do at least 2 days at 10

21. That's pointless.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    That's pointless.
    Are you retarded? Itís a class of drugs he has never taken before. If he has a reaction on his first dose would you rather it be 10 or 20?

23. Ignore this kid up here. Start at 20mg. You want to get it into your system as quick as you can to reap the most from it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Ignore this kid up here. Start at 20mg. You want to get it into your system as quick as you can to reap the most from it.
    Sorry Harry but starting at 20mg is not worth it unless you have done a cycle from the same brand. I love SD and still do 3 days at 10mg and I have a stockpile of CEL M-drol, the real shizz. Some would even argue that it's better to run for 5 days at 10 and extend your cycle 5 days for best benefit for harshness on the liver. I feel SD on day 3 so that's when I up dose.

25. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    Sorry Harry but starting at 20mg is not worth it unless you have done a cycle from the same brand. I love SD and still do 3 days at 10mg and I have a stockpile of CEL M-drol, the real shizz. Some would even argue that it's better to run for 5 days at 10 and extend your cycle 5 days for best benefit for harshness on the liver. I feel SD on day 3 so that's when I up dose.
    Ok. Do what you want. There's no point in arguing it. I guess there's a couple schools of thought here. I'm not one to dip my toe in the pool. If I'm gonna get wet, I'm gonna dive right in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol Cycle Help!
    By b4d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:42 PM
  2. H-Drol Cycle Help!
    By b4d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. M1T and M-drol Cycle Help!!!!!!!!
    By robartdewi in forum Anabolics